Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, she is amazing and totally deserves everything and more on her list.
How do we find her wish list, I'd love to get her something.

She is sooo bloody strong isn't she, I just hope & pray hubby recovers and gets back home. X
It's in her instagram bio. I'm so glad others feel the same, I'd love to do something to help.

Reactions: 1
One of the twins seems to have some bruises on her cheek, forehead along with really dark circles under her eyes! Poor babies. They are utterly adorable and ridiculously neglected.

Reactions: 5
Before their money grabbing, child exploitation efforts really took off, he was involved in several media articles publicising their triplet USP and chose to use ‘Lewis’ as a kind of pen name.

He then realised that, in order to maximise the income from child neglect, exploitation and over exposure of all things family life, he’d need to advertise his real ‘Grabally’ ID.

If ever there were a real life photographic timeline of descent from normality into the hellhole that is social media ‘fame’, it’s the accounts belonging to these two.

In just 12 months, they’ve both become barely recognisable shadows of their former selves, having lost all sense of any moral compass. It’s like witnessing the steady decline of drug users, with dignity, pride, honesty, kindness and compassion exchanged for greed, dishonesty, selfishness, dissatisfaction and a constant need for materialistic gain.

Their children will disown them by the time they’re 20. Aside from No 5, who’ll be permanently attached to her cleavage for the rest of his life.
Spot on! They are both just vile!!

She cant (wont) always cook the girls a proper meal because she's too busy.. busy doing what exactly?! All she does all day long is sit on her arse with golden child attached to her boobs.

Reactions: 4
Alex’s latest post 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love that people are kind but there’s no need to post about you being kind so you can get all the insta loving about you being kind. Narcissistic behaviour! I feel desperately sad for anyone on their own in these awful times but imagine having those two living next door 😭
I don't believe it. What are the chances. That day the ball went over the fence and never came back was the day her mother died. Also how come he hadn't checked in with her before as we have been in lockdown for nearly 4 weeks?!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hi Charlotte 👋🏼 enjoy the omelette! Did the girls like it or were they a bit confused as to what it is? Or did they just have their 3 yogurts and chocolate cereal as always?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Charlotte 👋🏼 enjoy the omelette! Did the girls like it or were they a bit confused as to what it is? Or did they just have their 3 yogurts and chocolate cereal as always?
Kids can’t understand the coloured stuff in their food. That’s veg that kids. I know right food isn’t all beige .

Reactions: 3
Can Lotties sweatshirt be any bigger, do this pair of misfits actually ever buy their girls clothes that fit, or just take everything that's given to them no matter what size, totally ridiculous.

How can they not even see this, scum of the earth this pair 😡

Reactions: 7
Don’t follow but just had a look and I know it’s been commented on here but oh my god why is Jimmy still in the newborn seat for their Stokke Highchair? It makes my back hurt looking at him 😢

Reactions: 7
So last night Charlotte said she was going to cook the disgusting ready meals but the triplets had sandwiches etc for tea and the other 3 spaghetti bolognese. Why weren’t they all given the proper meal? Bet the ready meals got chucked in the bin 🗑

Reactions: 4
I'm new here 🖐🏾, I had to make my first comment on this family, I used to follow the Mum but unfollowed because I was getting almost angry at the lack of food they were feeding the triplets, I'm a Mum to 3 girls and I have to feed them constantly, they're always looking for the next meal and snacks and eat lovely hot meals and Picnic teas and fruit and veg.. I messaged him recently saying I was genuinely concerned about Lottie and how frail she looked and if he thought of making them a home cooked meal and lots of fresh fruit, blocked me instantly! Why won't they listen to opinions of the public? I was nice not rude and genuinely wanted a reasonable answer? It's shocking and it's worrying, those poor kids, I'm no where near perfect but if my family saw me feeding my children like that they would ask me why, it's not like they can't afford food, some families live on nothing and still manage to cook hot meals. Fish fingers mash and a portion of veg, apple and cheese snack, chicken and rice and sweet corn? Mince and dumplings, so easy. x

Reactions: 14
Another lovely beige lunch for the girls today. The fruit they said they put in on their hacks video lasted long didnt it.

Another lovely beige lunch for the girls today. The fruit they said they put in on their hacks video lasted long didnt it.
They look like they have a full pack of crisps each. Not against a few crisps but add some chopped carrot, fruit etc to the plates. Been said before but if offered and not touched, just keep offering. They can't eat what they aren't offered. Also if they ate as a family more they might want to try what Mum and Dad are eating. Sadly, they do look ill. Their dark eyes are shocking.

Reactions: 2
They look like they have a full pack of crisps each. Not against a few crisps but add some chopped carrot, fruit etc to the plates. Been said before but if offered and not touched, just keep offering. They can't eat what they aren't offered. Also if they ate as a family more they might want to try what Mum and Dad are eating. Sadly, they do look ill. Their dark eyes are shocking.
Bet they had a whole chocolate orange for pudding too 🤦🏼‍♀️

What pisses me off is that he has previously said none of the girls are fussy and one will try anything (i screen shotted it posted in previous thread) Then says “need to feed them something even if they’ll only eat pasta”
So whats the excuse for tit diet? you said they arent fussy? If i asked my eldest what he wants for dinner he’d say easter egg and mcdonalds, i dont give him it so elaborate if they say “pasta”. What pasta? Tomato? Tuna? Stir fry? Pasta bake? Chicken, bacon, mince, etc etc
Lazy and tit excuses he cant even catch up with.

Ps jimmy is not 1 week old anymore put him in a high chair! Do you and charlotted eat laying down? (Probably 😂)

New here! So alex mention in his video that he’s selling the 2step wagon when it was gifted to them. He should donate it to the many multiple families that can’t afford to purchase it.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just looked on the Stokke website and it says that newborn seat is suitable to 6 months. That kid is 7 months! They either haven’t got the next attachment or they can’t be bothered to set it up! Lazy pricks!

Just looked on the Stokke website and it says that newborn seat is suitable to 6 months. That kid is 7 months! They either haven’t got the next attachment or they can’t be bothered to set it up! Lazy pricks!
God, probably waiting to get it gifted! Can get a ikea high chair for £12!

Got three of them right there! I dont understand why jimmy is treated different? It must be because #ad or #gifted

Attachments

Last edited:
Over two hour bike ride this morning! Bit excessive considering the guidelines of getting out for some exercise!! Selfish!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.