Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Fatty Alex, have you been reading here, so good of you to do a one to one with the black sheep aka Lottie, we know it's only because you've read here, otherwise you wouldn't of done.

Fat bleeping lazy slug, playing at being a dad. šŸ˜”
Came here to say this, clearly been reading and that video was purely for our benefit! Poor Lottie.

Reactions: 3
Came here to say this, clearly been reading and that video was purely for our benefit! Poor Lottie.
It was so obvious wasn't it. Poor Lottie, she's a clever little thing, and I think knows already her dad's a twit.

Reactions: 8
So they do read here! I always thought surely they don't, why would you want to but that story regarding whose pram was whose.....so obvious! Doesn't matter, should never have just got 2 new ones leaving one out....1 each, 1 new one between them all (encouraging sharing) or none.

Reactions: 3
Oh look! Funnily enough Florence decided she wanted the little pram. Funny how when Alex says something like ā€˜there you go, all happy nowā€™ he sounds so resigned to the fact that he had to bow down to pressure and do something about the fact that he hasnā€™t treated those little girls equally.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh so Lottie didn't love the little one then, did she you Twats, Lottie seems more than happy with the new one, but whatever happened when she saw the prams, saying hers was the old crappy one, will stay with her a very long time.

Did you hear the slug, saying "so all the people that sent me, and I had some..
He never finished what he was going to say. .. Think he might of had alot of people calling him out on it, hope he did. Shall watch now to see if he over compensates towards Lottie, bet it won't last long before she's at the bottom of the pile again.

I love the way Lottie ignores him šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They can spin it now they want. At some point they discussed and decided that that little girl would not get a new pram while her sisters did.

Reactions: 12
I've unfollowed and I can't bring myself to watch. Happy Birthday lovely Lottie.

Reactions: 7
If the day ever comes that either of these two muppets find this page. I have one word for you
NEGLECT!!

Reactions: 6
If the day ever comes that either of these two muppets find this page. I have one word for you
NEGLECT!!
Oh they follow this page, hence why the slug done a 1-1 with Lottie today, they read here all the time, just wish they would take notice of normal loving parents who don't sell their kids for money, but unfortunately money is far more important to them.

Reactions: 10
NEGLECT!!
Itā€™s a known fact that he follows this website, as heā€™s previously joined, attempted to justify exactly why he exploits his children for monetary gain and then, when subsequently banned from posting, sent a threatening email to the site owner/moderator using words such as ā€˜see you next Tuesdayā€˜.

Really showed his true colours that day, uneducated muppet that he is.

• Haha
Do these children ever get a bath or clean pjs šŸ˜”
NOOOOOOO, very rarely and I think they only have 1 pair of pj's, dirty like their dirty, greasy slug of a father šŸ¤®

Bed sheets don't get changed for weeks on end either, Chezza too busy with her boobs out, she breastfeeds you know.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
NEGLECT!!
They no longer show the girls tea after what we have commented about on here . Jimmy joe suddenly has toys and play mats. They follow this thread daily .

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Such nerve! So he cares more about the "hate" he gets instead of celebrating their birthday? And, your page is PUBLIC, so anybody can look at it and say anything they want, greasy fatass. If you don't like people not kissing your ass, then either make your profile private, or better yet, do us a favor and get OFF instagram. Bye

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Such nerve! So he cares more about the "hate" he gets instead of celebrating their birthday? And, your page is PUBLIC, so anybody can look at it and say anything they want, greasy fatass. If you don't like people not kissing your ass, then either make your profile private, or better yet, do us a favor and get OFF instagram. Bye
Guarantee nobody has , it will be us on here .
Noticing their tit , and not making excuses for it . You donā€™t like the opinion donā€™t read what we think. I for one am sick of these ā€œinfluencersā€. Really hope this lockdown puts a stop , to this inviting wannabe celebs to events to amass more free tit. They donā€™t need and wonā€™t even use . Have to back to working full time then pal .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.