Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
How upsetting regarding the prams. I can’t imagine ever treating my child like that. And if the other two girls don’t like prams anyway why buy them one? And I don’t understand why they always buy 3 of everything. Let the girls be individuals. And surely they must have developed their own interests by now so wouldn’t all want the same stuff anyway.

Reactions: 11

JuicyJhey

Not at all! How can you explain to a 3 year old her sisters have new prams but the old tatty one is hers (despite her enjoying playing with it). They should all get new ones or don't buy any at all.

Reactions: 11

Rinitiaa

Alex and charlotte, whatever youtube is paying, i will pay DOUBLE for you to not do a youtube channel.

Reactions: 10

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Just catching up...

I’ll facetime Mummy, she’s feeding Jimmy... wtf 😱 erm you lazy cow, get your arse up there and see your girls, especially if one is upset and asking for you 💔

As for the leaving them for an hour up there unattended 🤦🏼‍♀️

And the PJ situation, I have a 2.5 year old and am clearly living in an alternative universe. I’m ordering her new short sleeved/shorts PJ sets because the weather is hotting up and boxing up her linger/fleecier ones from winter... yet these dumb idiots are buying them new winter ones?! Wtf 🤯

• Sad

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I absolutely get that but I can't help feeling sorry for them with some of the comments they get on here.

I deleted as was worried about the backlash I could receive for sort of defending them, if that makes sense.
I totally agree with your comment and there is lots I don't agree with also but I find some of the comments on here about them just so awful so wanted to just say my bit.
Please don’t feel sorry for them. If they choose to very publicly exploit their innocent, vulnerable and precious children in return for monetary gain, material goods, free gifts and experiences, then they place themselves in the firing line for open and honest criticism from observers who feel passionately about child privacy, safety and well-being.

There are clearly plenty of people who think they’re good parents, who believe that what they’re doing to those children is perfectly acceptable, because they’ve each got over 100k happy followers who lap up their every word, picture and video.

But here, we’ve witnessed a steady decline in their standards of parenting, which goes hand in hand with increased demand for freebies, financial reward and exposure. i used to like their accounts, compared to many others. But something changed, at the expense of their children.

They are responsible for the severity of negative emotion about them, nobody else. They do not deserve sympathy.

• Heart

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Breaks my heart seeing lottie pull her knickers up. She tucked her dress in them to bulk them out. So sad. Can't they see that
i never understood parent who obsessively put children in clothes e.g 3-4 just because the are 3 , who then look like polly long frock rather than keeping them is say 2-3 which actually fit them comfortably. Lotties is very delicately built compared to the other two.
i also hate twins / triplets always being dressed identically..they are individuals mot clones.

SareBear

Ha ha ha did anyone notice him sitting there breathing in whilst she was filming him.....’take it then’ thinking she was taking a photo!!! 😂 vein prick!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Papayya

Lottie is the sweetest, the most quiet and the prettiest of all their children. I know you shouldn't compare but she really is a lovely little thing. Why do they treat her so poorly, and publish it for the world to see. Poor baby.

• Angry

Belulah

VIP Member
Lottie’s poor little pushchair on the end. Literally can not comprehend how someone could do that to their own child. It’s cruel.

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
I don't see how she is any busier than triplet mum and dad of 4 who manage to feed their triplets and son the most nutritious meals for lunch and dinner plus work quite hard jobs which include shift work. She's at it. She's just lazy. Those ready meals are shit. Get a proper meal into your girls and start Jimmy now before he becomes another kid fed wotsits and chips.

• Heart

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Did I just lottie in the back garden with a jacket nappy and no pants on. With her wellies , running around trying to keep her nappy up ?!!

• Angry
  • Sad

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh Fatty Alex, have you been reading here, so good of you to do a one to one with the black sheep aka Lottie, we know it's only because you've read here, otherwise you wouldn't of done.

Fat fucking lazy slug, playing at being a dad. 😡

• Angry

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Reading their followers comments, making it okay she’s got a shittie work pram. Because she loves prams and babies so doesn’t get a lovely new one. Applauding her because lottie will be so happy to play with alone. What the actual fuck are people that far up their arses !?!
Oh and your kitchen looks shit that built in telly is shit . Your floors shit your whole attitude is shit .

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
Lottie's speech is much better than her sisters. I have a 3 year old who blows them out the water with speech. From being around 3 year olds a lot their speech is quite poor. I also agree those pyjamas were disgusting. I could never put my wee ones to sleep in that state. Poor Lottie. She is such a sweetheart too. I just don't understand how charlotte has abandoned them like that. Alex is a dick but he is parenting the older 4 alone at the moment.

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I could not live in the absolute state that they call their house! What a shit hole. How long have they lived there now, surely things would be organised by now!? Never seen them mention bathing their kids or ever doing housework. That house has got to be the centre for germs

Pinchme

VIP Member
She is such a little dolly ❤
She really is a cutie, she does seem more switched on than the other two, such a shame she's the black sheep 😔 with more time spent with her and not filming her would see her flourish, alas that's not to be.
Can't wait until they are at school full time, and just be normal kids without being filmed constantly by the 2 money grabbing idiots.

Justnoisy

OK the kids play in they room for an hour in the morning by themselves with an ensuite. I have 4 not triplets but aged 2 to 10 and not one would allow that to happen the first words out of they mouths is mom mom mommy?! Am I or my kids not normal?

• Sad

Pinchme

VIP Member
Please tell me someone saw her move the avocado in the fruit/veg box and call it asparagus?
Yep she did, as thick as 💩 is our Chezza, so obviously has no idea what an avocado looks like, I think that tells us all we need to know about the family's diet.

As I've said before they can pretend all they like in their big house, try to be something their obviously not. But when it comes down to it.
You Can't Polish a Turd.

• Haha