Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor children, exposed to the weird and weirder of the anonymous online world....

Meanwhile, in the real world, there’s a mother with toddler quads coping singlehandedly, with home cooked meals AND managing to bathe them every day.

Not only that, but her husband is in intensive care with COVID19, having just come off a ventilator.....

She puts both Grabally parents to shame.
Thats Anna, isn't she wonderful, and her kids are so flipping cute, all get fresh cooked food, clean pj's every night, bath everyday, all this and hubby fighting for his life in hospital.

The sick GREEDballys follow them so why do they not notice what a great mum she is compared to her, a crap one.

So pleased her hubby is making good progress ☺

OMG! I don't believe it, the girls in the same dirty pj's, still no bath, it's been over a week, their hair looks disgusting, it's all getting too much now, something needs to be done, this is total neglect, 😔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe how every day brings a new low from the Essex Two, I really can’t.

TitFace has promoted on her stories an account of someone who is posting pictures of her daughters...

IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT EVER OKAY?

Reactions: 7
And still in dirty pj's Jesus christ what is wrong with this family just bath the dam kids!

Reactions: 1
And another they're promoting, @editsgalbally
I'm speechless as to how wrong this is.

Reactions: 5
There is something seriously wrong with those “edits” accounts. Looking at the accounts they follow, they’re all similar and all have young children involved. These need to be looked into as they have the trademarks of accounts that are far from ‘fan edits’.

Reactions: 2
Omg why is she sharing those accounts, they are all kinds of creepy!! Does she not think that it's weird someone has created a fan account and is making videos of her children?? She obviously doesn't understand the consequences of sharing your children with the world, who knows what kind of people are looking at these videos, as a mum I don't feel okay with it and they aren't my children 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another reason why they shouldn’t put their kids online, anyone can get their pics!
Exactly! But I’m afraid it’s a bit of ‘more fool them’ however I am in no way condoning the use of other people’s children’s photos. It is definitely weird

One of those pages is American, you can tell by the way the date is written in one of the bios. That would absolutely give me the creeps as it hammers home just how wide the world is and how many people are viewing pictures of your children. Which, as a public account, you can’t police at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lottie's speech is much better than her sisters. I have a 3 year old who blows them out the water with speech. From being around 3 year olds a lot their speech is quite poor. I also agree those pyjamas were disgusting. I could never put my wee ones to sleep in that state. Poor Lottie. She is such a sweetheart too. I just don't understand how charlotte has abandoned them like that. Alex is a dick but he is parenting the older 4 alone at the moment.
she is really sweet ..i felt heartbroken for her today shes so sweet. todays gardens video where she comes over and wants to cuddle and play with Jimmy and Its like Charlotte doesn't want anyone..even his sibling near him..horrid woman making
excuses and saying to let him sit on his own , then when Alex tries to interject..he needs a nappy change ..hoping she will forget 🤬🤬

shes sharing a post about my local indian restaurant 🤬..no were near where they live ..but their 4 restaurants in essex have been taking it in turns to make food for their local hospitals staff (which is fantastic so they deserve recognition for that) just annoyed me its her whos sharing about it when shes probably never set foot in any of their restaurants!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can I point out that today Lottie wore a dress that fitted 👏🏻
It just meant that Annabella And Florences were too small and barely coveted their bum! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Can I point out that today Lottie wore a dress that fitted 👏🏻
It just meant that Annabella And Florences were too small and barely coveted their bum! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I noticed that too as my 2.5 year old has the same dress 😂 I’m in no way defending them because they clearly realise Lottie is a different size to A&F but it’s so hard when you’re inbetween sizes - 2-3 dresses barely cover my LG’s bum and 3-4 goes way below the knees 😂

Those fan accounts are bleeping WEIRD! And the fact they’ve effectively endorsed them by commenting on them, wtf!

Reactions: 4
she is really sweet ..i felt heartbroken for her today shes so sweet. todays gardens video where she comes over and wants to cuddle and play with Jimmy and Its like Charlotte doesn't want anyone..even his sibling near him..horrid woman making
excuses and saying to let him sit on his own , then when Alex tries to interject..he needs a nappy change ..hoping she will forget 🤬🤬

shes sharing a post about my local indian restaurant 🤬..no were near where they live ..but their 4 restaurants in essex have been taking it in turns to make food for their local hospitals staff (which is fantastic so they deserve recognition for that) just annoyed me its her whos sharing about it when shes probably never set foot in any of their restaurants!
I was wondering this....why on Earth is she sharing about restaurants that are no where near where she lives!! bleeping woman is after something again no doubt! Ponce

Reactions: 3
I was wondering this....why on Earth is she sharing about restaurants that are no where near where she lives!! bleeping woman is after something again no doubt! Ponce
Obviously after free Indian food, that's all the fuckers eat, kids eat tit, they stuff their fat faces with Indian food, whilst perverts and pedoes make accounts of little girls including their daughter which they think is great 🤮 😡

Do you know, I think they are actually that stupid, unaware and ignorant that they truly have no clue the real danger they expose their children to.

Having previously worked within child protection, I have NEVER posted images of my child online. EVER.

I just wouldn’t give the vile individuals the ammunition they seek to satisfy their evil behaviour.

These parents should all be held accountable for the serious danger they place their children in.

Tattle is where people can go to discuss what they agree/disagree with on people who purposely put their lives out for the public to see (which does not always bring pats on the back)
This is here, rather than on their instagram comments, where they have to look because its directed on their page. On tattle, they do not have to look here, noone does.

Edit: this was in response to a comment that has now been deleted 🤷🏻‍♀️

Before anyone jumps on me, I don't know this family or even speak to them. I just follow them and watch their stories as I have children of similar ages.
There is a LOT I don't agree with in regards to their parenting, they shouldn't sleep in the onesies, they could be a little cleaner and the kids should eat better yes. But, what they show is snippets of their day and their parenting, A story is 15 seconds long and in a few of those 15 second bursts of a whole 24 hours you've decided they aren't fit to be parents and are neglecting their children. That is a huge statement to make of someone you don't even know. As a mother of 4 myself, some days I skip bath time, they have a beige tea, I stick them in the same PJ's and even lay in bed breastfeeding my baby like Charlotte does. They are human, they have 5 kids and it isn't easy. They are trying their best they just make mistakes. The kids are happy, healthy, fed and loved and that is the main priority. I absolutely guarantee the ones commenting on here saying they are neglectful, I guarantee you are not the perfect parent yourself. Nobody is, parenting is hard work, you learn every day, you make little mistakes and you have bad days. Please think before you speak on here, they suffer with mental health and you have no idea on the impact you could possibly be having as youve stated you know they read on here.
You say you care about the kids, well happy parents make happy kids and being run to the ground day in, day out wouldn't make me a happy parent that's for sure.

Anyway I've said my bit!
I don’t believe the children are neglected in the true sense of the word. However, I do think the parents are selfish and constantly put their own needs and desires above the what’s best for everyone, not just themselves and the baby (who is a cutie but he’s so blatantly favoured).
If one doesn’t wish to receive comments, then don’t make your family public business; photos, ads, IG stories and YouTube.
I have followed for ages and used to like them but even if they’re filming snippets of their day, you begin to see patterns emerging over the days, weeks and months.
They are blessed with 5 lovely children and I don’t know why they don’t seem to be more grateful for what they have and why they need to use those wonderful children to get freebies and be grabby.

EDIT TO ADD: the poster very quickly deleted their comment but I happened to quote the post which you can see for yourselves.

Reactions: 9
Tattle is where people can go to discuss what they agree/disagree with on people who purposely put their lives out for the public to see (which does not always bring pats on the back)
This is here, rather than on their instagram comments, where they have to look because its directed on their page. On tattle, they do not have to look here, noone does.
I absolutely get that but I can't help feeling sorry for them with some of the comments they get on here.
I don’t believe the children are neglected in the true sense of the word. However, I do think the parents are selfish and constantly put their own needs and desires above the what’s best for everyone, not just themselves and the baby (who is a cutie but he’s so blatantly favoured).
If one doesn’t wish to receive comments, then don’t make your family public business; photos, ads, IG stories and YouTube.
I have followed for ages and used to like them but even if they’re filming snippets of their day, you begin to see patterns emerging over the days, weeks and months.
They are blessed with 5 lovely children and I don’t know why they don’t seem to be more grateful for what they have and why they need to use those wonderful children to get freebies and be grabby.

EDIT TO ADD: the poster very quickly deleted their comment but I happened to quote the post which you can see for yourselves.

I deleted as was worried about the backlash I could receive for sort of defending them, if that makes sense.
I totally agree with your comment and there is lots I don't agree with also but I find some of the comments on here about them just so awful so wanted to just say my bit.

Obviously after free Indian food, that's all the fuckers eat, kids eat tit, they stuff their fat faces with Indian food, whilst perverts and pedoes make accounts of little girls including their daughter which they think is great 🤮 😡
well im gonna have words with my indian!! ..no freebies for graballys

Reactions: 3
I absolutely get that but I can't help feeling sorry for them with some of the comments they get on here.

I deleted as was worried about the backlash I could receive for sort of defending them, if that makes sense.
I totally agree with your comment and there is lots I don't agree with also but I find some of the comments on here about them just so awful so wanted to just say my bit.
Please don’t feel sorry for them. If they choose to very publicly exploit their innocent, vulnerable and precious children in return for monetary gain, material goods, free gifts and experiences, then they place themselves in the firing line for open and honest criticism from observers who feel passionately about child privacy, safety and well-being.

There are clearly plenty of people who think they’re good parents, who believe that what they’re doing to those children is perfectly acceptable, because they’ve each got over 100k happy followers who lap up their every word, picture and video.

But here, we’ve witnessed a steady decline in their standards of parenting, which goes hand in hand with increased demand for freebies, financial reward and exposure. i used to like their accounts, compared to many others. But something changed, at the expense of their children.

They are responsible for the severity of negative emotion about them, nobody else. They do not deserve sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@peachy12 I think we’re all adult enough to respect people have a different opinion to ours so please don’t be worried about back lash.....it’s not NetMums.... but I would love to respond to your post......whilst I used to really admire them for their parenting I have seen a huge decline in the way they parent the kids now. More so since the youngest golden boy has arrived. I’m a parent of 2. I take my hat off to anyone who has more. But this is where decent organisation and routines come into play....routine has since gone out the window since Jimmy came along! the gripes I have are ones that seem to go largely unnoticed to most followers....So I shall begin.......

the comments about keeping them warm of a night because they were prem.....are largely down to the fact they don’t want them waking up during the night and disturbing their sleep or waking up too early of a morning.

The ‘oh I’ll ask Insta for an opinion’ send me free tit posts! Completely don’t agree with these beggy posts that she puts on, in the hope of getting free stuff!

The complete lack of brand association with the companies that pay them to promote their products. Pretty sure most of the gifted items are not used to their potential and just sitting in the shithole house somewhere gathering dust. Which they then go on to sell once said child no longer has a use for it.

The way that Charlotte favours the youngest kid and doesn’t really pay much attention to the girls, especially at bedtime. I get that bedtime can be especially difficult but it comes across as being lazy that she doesn’t bother with the kids at bedtime.

Lack of hygiene......absolutely no excuse here. I saw one of the girls in her PJ’s last night and she had chocolate all round her face! It’s rare my kids don’t have a daily bath. It should be an integral part of their day, to wind down, relax and get all the muck out of them! instead of doing some stupid bleeping interview on the landing, Bath your kids!!

Their complete disregard to their families safety. They run a Ltd company, their address is available on a public forum. Weird!!

The lack of home cooked meals for the kids....such a tit age for fussing! I’m going through it myself with my youngest, everything is yuck but it doesn’t stop me from making home cooked meals instead of plain pasta. I’m sure given the chance the kids would eat so much more.....and how many of your 4 kids eats 3 yoghurts in one sitting? Mine have 1 per day!!! 😂

YouTube.....was a flop before, is a flop now! They are like dogs with bones on this one and can’t see that it’s just not going to work!!

There is so much more but I think most of us here just seen how they are no longer that genuine family they once were, they are greedy, on the beg and unashamedly exploiting their children on Instagram for their own personal gain and gratification.

You could say jealousy comes into it as I’m sure most tattle haters will say we are jealous but I can wholeheartedly assure you that is not that case. Would it be nice to be sent free stuff week in week out.....yes but not that the expense of my mental health.....which you say we have an impact on and the exploitation of their dear little children! Makes me sad to be honest, really sad as to what these kids will eventually turn into? Greedy, unappreciative little brats? Hopefully not but time will tell.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My husband has mental health I don’t like the word issues or problems but let’s say problems . Not just depression. Bi polar , manic depression and sensory issues . We have four children. I put them in clean pjs everyday . I breastfed everyone yet was still present for their bedtimes . They interacted with one another as babies etc . Never dismissed for wanting to show their sibling some attention/love. Yes mine have ate beige food, been too tired for a bath .
But they are using their children to get free stuff , their instagram is one big advert. Henry need goals , he got gifted them. Jimmy needed another high chair insert he got it gifted .
The kids are fed they are dressed . But could they do with more input from their parents ? Yes . They could do with putting the phones down , and Charlotte really could do with letting Alex take jimmy for a walk. Or let him play with him while she spends some quality time with the girls . He already struggled to bond to lottie . He’s having next to no time with jimmy . All the kids deserve equal attention , if I can help put my kids to bed and breastfed then so can she at least once a week .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.