Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I dont get about them, they constantly put the girls in multiple layers for bed regardless of temperature because they were premature and feel the cold (which I still believe is a bullshit excuse), but then they let the girls play out in the garden with no shoes and socks on?

Reactions: 14
You know what I dont get about them, they constantly put the girls in multiple layers for bed regardless of temperature because they were premature and feel the cold (which I still believe is a bullshit excuse), but then they let the girls play out in the garden with no shoes and socks on?
It's not about concern, they don't care if they are cold when they're awake. They care about them staying asleep and not waking their parents early. It's abuse. God forbid they succumb in this pandemic and spike a fever in their sleep... something awful would happen and they wouldn't wake.

Reactions: 2
It's not about concern, they don't care if they are cold when they're awake. They care about them staying asleep and not waking their parents early. It's abuse. God forbid they succumb in this pandemic and spike a fever in their sleep... something awful would happen and they wouldn't wake.
Yeah they had them in sleeping bags under duvets so they couldn’t move out of bed

• Angry
Reactions: 1
And we are back to the boring, unnecessary filming of the girls going to bed. Woopie bleeping doooooooo.
Charlotte posts about painting their nails, woopie bleeping doooooo.

they are just so boring i hope their following crumbles, they are just proving that just because u have a bunch of kids does not make you anyone special!

Reactions: 4
And yet again no baths for the past 6+ days one has pen on her face , the same dirty pjs, there’s no way them kids are cold in the night, it’s not winter and it’s above normal temperature at the mo 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Oh I was hoping the stupid bedtimes had stopped as greaseball hadn't posted the last couple of day, but alas they are back, same old dirty onesies still no bath 😡, titface still can't be arsed to put her girls to bed.

It would take less time to bath those girls as it does take that idiot to film them.
Filming is further up his list of importance, girls cleanliness isn't a priority 😔

Reactions: 6
Lets see how long until charlotte appears scurrying away in the bedtime background story because shes been outed for it on here
Or she’ll throw an old #ad “everynight at bed time me and the gayls use this story box thing after i been breastfeeding jimmay” (did u know she breastfed by the way? I only just found out) 😂

Also when she weans jimmy off boob (when hes in his twenties) she’ll be posting them #missbreastfeeding #memories stories 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the fact that Alex’s social blade is showing he’s losing an average of 60 followers a month! She’s gaining approx 1000 tho.....can’t imagine they will last long with the drivel she spouts out of her gob!!!!

Love the fact that Alex’s social blade is showing he’s losing an average of 60 followers a month! She’s gaining approx 1000 tho.....can’t imagine they will last long with the drivel she spouts out of her gob!!!!
How can she be gaining? Maybe from solomans brunch lunch thingy where charlotte wanted to be acknowledged for being there so bad she’d have paid the daily mail for the spread 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Why is she gaining do people not pick up on things like Jimmy wearing the same clothes which he wore yesterday that are dirty, he had them on yesterday. Doesn't bath her kids and put them in dirty pj's night after night! I'm have 4 kids and I don't stop washing have you ever seen her stress over the washing she has to do! No because she put them in dirty clothes day after day!!

Reactions: 3
Can we all take this opportunity to say well done to Charlotte and Alex (hi by the way! We know your here!!)

After 3 years the girls have eaten a carrot 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

It’s YOUR job as parents to introduce these foods!! They won’t ask for carrots/ham/peppers if they don’t know they exist!!!!
They never see you (Charlotte and Alex) eat decent food and therefore would never of seen these foods before!

Also well done for cooking! It’s taken you long enough!
Ps still can’t stand either of you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shocked at Tula choosing to give them freebies for ads. I’ve mainly seen eco/cloth bumming type sites selling them can’t imagine that’s the audience sluggy Alex attracts.

“At age 3 started to experience fruit n veg”
they can do that from age 6 months but hey ho 🤨🤨 so fake and transparent!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah Alex good show you put on there - no signs of you actually making a proper meal with the carrots though, just peeling them and cutting them up - please now learn how to cook nutritious family dinners that you can all enjoy together.

Alex living in cloud cuckoo land with his ignorance. Yes you get fussy early eaters sometimes, but providing them with a huge variety in their first year is key. They normally enter the beige phase at age 2/3 and reject foods that are a ‘danger’ colour, studies have shown this. The reason your 3 year olds are now eating (a) carrot, peppers and ham is because its probably the first time you’ve offered it and they’re probably sick to death of the beige crap you’ve plied them with for convenience! You only have to look at 7 month old Jimmy to see this is the case. At 7 months old, my daughter was eating all manner of fruit / veg / salad appropriate for her age (I kept a list - cucumber, pear, mango, blueberries, avocado, parsnip, sweet potato, broccoli, peas, strawberries to name just a few!!), toast, pasta, salmon, yogurt, scrambled eggs! What’s Jimmy eating? Ella’s kitchen puffs 😬 they’re from the Mrs Hinch School of Fine Dining Club, poor sod. Bet they are all missing Nana’s lasagne but will Princess’s Charlotte take the sticker off her oven to actually use it during lockdown?! 🙄

Alex living in cloud cuckoo land with his ignorance. Yes you get fussy early eaters sometimes, but providing them with a huge variety in their first year is key. They normally enter the beige phase at age 2/3 and reject foods that are a ‘danger’ colour, studies have shown this. The reason your 3 year olds are now eating (a) carrot, peppers and ham is because its probably the first time you’ve offered it and they’re probably sick to death of the beige crap you’ve plied them with for convenience! You only have to look at 7 month old Jimmy to see this is the case. At 7 months old, my daughter was eating all manner of fruit / veg / salad appropriate for her age (I kept a list - cucumber, pear, mango, blueberries, avocado, parsnip, sweet potato, broccoli, peas, strawberries to name just a few!!), toast, pasta, salmon, yogurt, scrambled eggs! What’s Jimmy eating? Ella’s kitchen puffs 😬 they’re from the Mrs Hinch School of Fine Dining Club, poor sod. Bet they are all missing Nana’s lasagne but will Princess’s Charlotte take the sticker off her oven to actually use it during lockdown?! 🙄
Seems like she had to take the plastic off the oven this morning to bake ‘cookies’ 😂😂

Just catching up...

I’ll facetime Mummy, she’s feeding Jimmy... wtf 😱 erm you lazy cow, get your arse up there and see your girls, especially if one is upset and asking for you 💔

As for the leaving them for an hour up there unattended 🤦🏼‍♀️

And the PJ situation, I have a 2.5 year old and am clearly living in an alternative universe. I’m ordering her new short sleeved/shorts PJ sets because the weather is hotting up and boxing up her linger/fleecier ones from winter... yet these dumb idiots are buying them new winter ones?! Wtf 🤯
Tattle bingo... they’ve got some summer (presumably non-declared gifted seeing as other ‘influencers’ have them too) PJs now 🎉 golden boy got matching personalised ones too but not Henry. I’m sure he won’t be bothered... like with the matching Disney hats Charlotte didn’t include him in 🤦🏼‍♀️ Clearly didn’t learn anything from #pramgate 😂

So after being gifted a load of baking tit around Mother’s Day! The extent of her cookie making is an avocado box set from Asda!
Jesus Christ! Why am I surprised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.