Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lunch is awful! More crisps and biscuits than a grown adult should be eating

Reactions: 2
That lunch is awful! More crisps and biscuits than a grown adult should be eating
My younger sister (10 years younger) ended up having to have a filling at 6 years old and my mum was devastated. She only ever drank milk, water or sugar free squash and was never allowed fizzy. We grew up on basically slimming world meals as my mum was watching her weight and we only had sweets at the weekend. If my sister managed to need a filling after all that I wonder about the state of those kids teeth.

Hate Henry's hair cut.
Its dreadful. Sorry if anyone here as a son, Grandson, nephew with hair like that but
Henry now looks like a little thug with it.
Hope it grows fast.
Glad he nkt at school with that hair cut.

Reactions: 4
Mrs twit "iced jems for after" yes right, looks like iced jems and wotsits for lunch, their not touching the bagel.

Normal parents wouldn't give the gems until after they have eaten the bagel, but then these aren't normal parents, their a pair of idiots.

Mrs twit "iced jems for after" yes right, looks like iced jems and wotsits for lunch, their not touching the bagel.

Normal parents wouldn't give the gems until after they have eaten the bagel, but then these aren't normal parents, their a pair of idiots.
bleeping hell, I felt bad the other day that I gave my 2 year old her apple while she still had 2 bits of vege omelette to eat and she decided to leave them and scoff the apple instead 🀣 biscuits and crisps for lunch OMG!! I just can’t evem process the shitness of this parenting! And showing them off so publicly wearing knickers is sick, stop invading their privacy so much! My little girl (sorry I mention her so much 🀣 just for comparison’s sake as they’re similar ages!) is currently potty training too and I would never, ever share photos of her in her pants, breaks my heart to see that πŸ’”

ok maybe just me but its disgusting the potties all over the house that are clearly needing emptied! Are you that lazy you cant clean it once they have used it? Also that bathroom does not look child friendly looks like a set ok ikea drawers in it with stuff pilled on top. I dont for a second think he would be smart enough to make sure they are secured to the wall!
Eughhhh just noticed the full potty on grease ball’s story from yesterday, stop filming and focus on your family’s personal hygiene 🀒

Reactions: 3
Them pants that Lottie is Wearing would fit my 6 year 😑😑 u can see she’s no where never the same size as the twins so why keep trying to make her wear the same size

Reactions: 7
Looks like jimmys going to live in a slouchy, rigid bumboo (no offence if anyone used them but i was advised by babys physio not to - especially at the excessive amount jimmys going to be in it!)

"Lottie why is your dress tucked in your knickers, haha,"

Probably because they are 5 sizes too bleeping big, you sorry excuse of a mother.

God I just can't with these twats, what is wrong with them.

AND WHY ARE THEY BROADCASTING THEIR 3YE OLD IN KNICKERS TO THE WORLD AND EVERY CREEP /DIRTY OLD MAN OUT HERE!!!!!!!!! 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑God I'm so angry.

#ChildAbuse. #ChildAbuse #ChildAbuse

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Looks like jimmys going to live in a slouchy, rigid bumboo (no offence if anyone used them but i was advised by babys physio not to - especially at the excessive amount jimmys going to be in it!)
Slouchy is as slouchy does 😩 they’re just raising him up to doss about like they do! Those poor kids.

"Lottie why is your dress tucked in your knickers, haha,"

Probably because they are 5 sizes too bleeping big, you sorry excuse of a mother.

God I just can't with these twats, what is wrong with them.

AND WHY ARE THEY BROADCASTING THEIR 3YE OLD IN KNICKERS TO THE WORLD AND EVERY CREEP /DIRTY OLD MAN OUT HERE!!!!!!!!! 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑God I'm so angry.

#ChildAbuse. #ChildAbuse #ChildAbuse
Ugh cringe noone needs to see a 3 year olds underwear poor girl has no dignity given from her parents

Jesus Christ take your child upstairs and put some knickers on that fit her ! Imagine how much fun she would have playing, without constantly having to yank her knickers up.

One triplet has a whole box full of wotsit’s, iced gems AND party rings! 😱
There’s NO fruit in site! Nothing!!!

Jimmy’s. Peter rabbit fan πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Sums up her mentality 🀣
He likes a comforter! She likes peter rabbit!
Jesus the birds a twit!!

BUY her some knickers that FIT!!!!!

Lunch if champions again, totally gone overboard on the sugar and saturated fat, but wtf have they done to Henry’s hair?!?! Pretty sure he wouldn’t be allowed to school looking like that, what on Earth were they thinking? Just give him an all over buzz cut!

Reactions: 6
I used to really like them, I totally understood why the ad revenue was helpful with so many kids but they've become unrecognisable. Charlotte, if you spent more time with the girls and fed them a more balanced diet they wouldn't be so challenging when you do grace them with your presence.

The problem with the food is that they genuinely believe ham, cheese, white bread etc are healthy and that crisps or chocolate everyday is a treat. My sister does the same with her children. It's an uneducated, working class attitude to food when annoyingly the Galballys have the money they may not once have to be able to feed those children so well.
I used to really like them, I totally understood why the ad revenue was helpful with so many kids but they've become unrecognisable. Charlotte, if you spent more time with the girls and fed them a more balanced diet they wouldn't be so challenging when you do grace them with your presence.

The problem with the food is that they genuinely believe ham, cheese, white bread etc are healthy and that crisps or chocolate everyday is a treat. My sister does the same with her children. It's an uneducated, working class attitude to food when annoyingly the Galballys have the money they may not once have to be able to feed those children so well.

I would just like to say I am working class and my little boy eats far better than what they feed their children and he's 15mths old!!! It's not a working class attitude it's a lazy CBA would rather just breastfeed that requires little to know preperation or thought attitude!!!

Their lunches are shocking, dont those children ever eat anything remotely healthy? They posted their lunchtime hacks video the other day where they had apples in their kids lunchboxes.. clearly that was all a lie for their video

His poor hair. Who has done that to him. Alex wants to cut his own hair before messing with anyone else’s . Or even just have a shave mate you look a state .
We are working class however my kids daily eat is out of fruit . And cucumber tomatoes lettuce beetroot along side things , and in their sandwiches . I didn’t even get sandwiches growing up as a kid , was all hot dogs and snack of crisps . But my children eat and very varied diet . I didn’t eat a blueberry till I was 21 and moved out of my parents , I didn’t even know what they were !

So the girls have been coming down to their room
To tell them they are cold. So they are walking down from the top floor alone to your room . WOW. It’s not bad enough they are on the top floor , but they now make there way downstairs in the middle of the night / early morning .....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.