Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elsa dress looks like it will drown poor Lottie but as long as it fits the other two who cares aye 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 8
But there has been other prams in the house. So there all had one just all had different prams. It shouldn't matter though at least there all had prams n could swap each time. But no there decide to get the twins new prams n let Lottie have the old pram that is unfair. All three should of got new prams or no prams at all. Its so sad what the outcome of this family has done
Oh my god! 🤯😡😭 can’t watch any of the stories because I’m feeding (BREASTFEEDING, just in case I hadn’t mentioned it) but I’ve just seen Charlotte’s (beggy) post and wondered why there’s two prams the same and one different! How could any parent do that! Poor Lottie 😰😰 looking at the picture it’s like they’re saying ‘here are our grownup twins and here’s our small inferior third’ 💔💔💔

Gifted from who Charlotte?! Please tell us so we can avoid that company like the plague 🖕🏼

PS Haven’t they had those Elsa dolls for ages 🤨

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Way too many presents for them each
And poor lottie i think with the tatty old pram 😡she not stupid she's gonna clearly notice her is tiny and old compared to her sisters ones so unfair why not just wait until they are have the same pram saves the fights and arguments

Reactions: 5
Alex and Charlotte you should be ashamed of yourselves! Lottie is always left out. Just remember these little ones will be responsible for your care home in the future!

Does anyone follow other triplet parents on Instagram? I am unable to find a thread on 3ofheartsmummy. Just wondering if someone can set one up? I find her recent post shocking. She has shared a photo of her daughter covered in poo. A few weeks ago she found her two girls had taken their nappies off and lifted up their vets so show their bare bums from behind. My heart is in my mouth watching the kids climbing on the toy kitchen whilst she films, it could so easily tip over. Mum does seem to spend a lot of time playing with them and encouraging them to learn (unlike the graballys).

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Poor Lottie, the pram thing is very unfair and yes, she will realise she doesn’t have a new one and her sisters do. Put the new ones away, order a new one (can be smaller than the ones the twins have) and then give them all a late present when it arrives.
Treat your children the same!!

Why not BUY 3 different prams for them, everything matching is dumb, but hey, dumb and dumber leading the tribe here.

Reactions: 11
Lol she has an already used item given as a gift??? No. Who cares if she loves it get the same as her sisters and she can have two. If it was one of the twins who played with it they’d probs still get a new one guarantee!

They will all head to the new ones but Lottie hasn't got to specifically stay with the old one. If they aren't buying her a new one, just let them play with all 3 between them and learn to share/take turns....but I bet they will tell her they belong to the other two!

Lottie’s poor little pushchair on the end. Literally can not comprehend how someone could do that to their own child. It’s cruel.

Reactions: 10
Do their sheep followers ever say anything? Even if you enjoy their account, any decent person would know this was very cruel.

Is that the table they 'built' in the photos of the birthday gifts? I hope it doesn't collapse on the kids.
The numpty parents don't seem overly bright or clever enough to wield an allen key.

Reactions: 2
Reading their followers comments, making it okay she’s got a shittie work pram. Because she loves prams and babies so doesn’t get a lovely new one. Applauding her because lottie will be so happy to play with alone. What the actual duck are people that far up their arses !?!
Oh and your kitchen looks tit that built in telly is tit . Your floors tit your whole attitude is tit .

Reactions: 10
Reading their followers comments, making it okay she’s got a shittie work pram. Because she loves prams and babies so doesn’t get a lovely new one. Applauding her because lottie will be so happy to play with alone. What the actual duck are people that far up their arses !?!
Oh and your kitchen looks tit that built in telly is tit . Your floors tit your whole attitude is tit .
They are as dim as them. Can't see that it is very very wrong!

I woke up, read these comment and had to go and watch her stories. What the actual duck?!?! Can we all club together and buy Lottie pram? Jesus I can’t actually believe it, and no I don’t believe you thought they were the same ones you morons and yes Charlotte you are mean. This is just the lowest of the low, but then we shouldn’t expect anything better from these two twats.

How upsetting regarding the prams. I can’t imagine ever treating my child like that. And if the other two girls don’t like prams anyway why buy them one? And I don’t understand why they always buy 3 of everything. Let the girls be individuals. And surely they must have developed their own interests by now so wouldn’t all want the same stuff anyway.

They are as dim as them. Can't see that it is very very wrong!
It’s horrendous people applauding them for gifting the girls with new prams. I’ve looked at them for our daughters birthday they 65 pound prams . Wheres
Lotties extra present for the same amount. Oh wait she won’t have one . Her Elsa dress will drown her and wasn’t she running around with those Elsa teddies last week ?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Looks like a few comments people think the small pram is new too but smaller for Lottie 😳

Looks like a few comments people think the small pram is new too but smaller for Lottie 😳
The other people explaining it always as a gift off the neighbours . And people saying awhhh w smaller one for lottie . I so want to write on it no, they both the girls sixth quid prams but lottie. She’s got a old tatty free one .

Reactions: 2
I posted some comments about the pram fiasco, already getting defensive replies from their followers.. just waiting for mama and papa to delete and block me 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.