Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JayS

Body positivity one week.. Diet next week.. 🤷‍♀️
I always think when I see people spread so much "body positivity" they are fooling nobody including themselves. I don't believe anyone is happy to be overweight, happy to have legs chaf and be out of breath and not feel good in clothing etc. I myself as an overweight person am saying this before someone jumps on me🤷‍♀️ maybe an unpopular opinion but hey ho.

Reactions: 23

Justhavingalook403

Love how she slags off everyone for watching love island and the love island contestants for being and looking fake. Well Lucy you can’t talk you had your boobs surgically uplifted, you are swanning about with fake tan on and that horrendous weave 🙄 But you keep telling yourself you are unique

Reactions: 20

Nick86

4B848029-9E89-466B-832A-D941764B068D.png

Her junky boyfriend has also went private on Twitter, sorry angel but you’re a dick and I hope you get what you deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Notasheep

Wow I missed a lot today.
I agree I think rather than call out the trolls she needs to apologise for her disgusting behaviour and foul mouth from when she was clearly drunk. As a business owner I would 100% would not be ok gifting her products to wear and then for her to be foul mouthed, drunk and disrespectful of herself and others. There may be young woman 16+ following her and then thinking it’s ok to binge drink and take drugs and prance around half naked in order to feel accepted by society. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE NEARLY NAKED TO BE ACCEPTED or to be told your are WORTHY you can be of a larger size and fully clothed. I’m sick and tired of seeing BODY POSITIVE accounts prancing around in pants and bras fuck me there really is no need. They need to show the younger generation that you DONT NEED TO BE NAKED TO BE WORTHY. Sorry for going off on one but honestly I’m totally over curvy luce and the whole curvy girl gang ... the majority of them having shit fucking personality’s anyway. I really hope she doesn’t come back. Then there is hope that the younger generation don’t have influencers like her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

iShihTzunot

She looks so fat in that dress 😂
I’m all for critiquing someone’s behaviour/actions, particularly Lucy, but comments like that regarding how she looks is just bullying and uncalled for. Absolutely no need for it, it gives tattle a bad name.

Shame on you

Reactions: 14

sparkylou

She's a massive bellend. Going on about how she hates how people wear glasses for fashion.....

Get off your high horse love and go and brush that awful fake hair of yours :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Justhereforacreep

How about stop moaning about how long it’s taking a online clothing store to refund and instead think perhaps the post is inundated with more pressing postal matters like supporting the NHS and the vulnerable. Toad literally lives under a stone ‘me me me’

Reactions: 13

sailorcherries

VIP Member
That clothing haul was awful "I'm a 16 but sometimes get an 18 because the 16 doesn't fit", then Hun no, you're not a 16 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13