Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I had to watch! That jumpsuit has pleating on the front but it’s so tight on her it’s just flat against her chest! It makes her look like a leopard print Tellytubby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why isn’t her bloke or her family telling her she looks like a bin bag filled with soup ? Needs to sort her life out, such a bad example for people following her unhealthy lifestyle.. in other news she went to the cinema 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why isn’t her bloke or her family telling her she looks like a bin bag filled with soup ? Needs to sort her life out, such a bad example for people following her unhealthy lifestyle.. in other news she went to the cinema 🙄
Bin bag filled with soup. 😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes a massive song and dance about needing to save money with those crappy envelopes and then books a wowcher holiday and now looks like she's off to Disneyland Paris. The mind boggles! She is hands down the rudest person I've ever come across on Instagram, the way she responds to her followers. Who the hell does she think she is?!! Patronising prick.

Reactions: 7
Makes a massive song and dance about needing to save money with those crappy envelopes and then books a wowcher holiday and now looks like she's off to Disneyland Paris. The mind boggles! She is hands down the rudest person I've ever come across on Instagram, the way she responds to her followers. Who the hell does she think she is?!! Patronising prick.
And she stinks of piss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear bleeping lord , that mustard catastrophe is a shirt not a dress. She is huge but clearly cannot see how huge she is . Dress for your size ffs and soelrt that ratty weave out 🙈

Reactions: 6
She is deffo trying to get something off wowcher with that holiday post. Bet it costs her a fortune in the end after she has added on bags etc with Ryanair.

Reactions: 3
I think if she took her measurements and looked at the size guides she would be shocked what she's is menat to be wearing x I like fuller figure fuller bust and she's so open about her measurements and size and actually dresses to her size.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.