Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t stay away from Instagram because she is to much of a narcissist who needs constant validation that she is fantastic of her many followers which is why she never deleted her account & only didn’t post for a few days. She will not change.
I also thought when I watched the first part of her cooking video that she already seemed pissed
Basically what I wanted to say but better. The fact that she can't see that is really sad for her. She will not be happy unless she just doesn't care about Instagram and sharing her life with strangers.

Reactions: 2
That clothing haul was awful "I'm a 16 but sometimes get an 18 because the 16 doesn't fit", then Hun no, you're not a 16 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Size 14 top 😧 oh hunny no.. she looks so uncomfortable just buy clothes that actually fit you ffs

Reactions: 6
Wow someone’s in SERIOUS DENIAL of what clothes size she now is...fancy trying to squeeze your size 18 body (at least!) - although on camera she look about a size 20 to me 🤷🏼‍♀️ - into size 14 clothes 🤯
Why do so many you tubers and insta girls do this 🤷🏼‍♀️ - she’s a gorgeous girl and looks good the size she’s at anyways but no way is she a size 14?! That first outfit looked so uncomfortable and did nothing for her imo

Reactions: 7
She would look so much better if she bought clothes in the correct size. I think she is in serious denial.

Reactions: 6
I personally think her figure is fine nothing wrong with her size but ffs love the shorts were miles too tight on the waist, she needed to size up in the top aswell she had a roll hanging over the shorts ... nobody cares what clothes size you are size up you will look a million times better Lucy! Trust me hunny 😏

Reactions: 8
I personally think she seems so much happier for her break. And I feel bad for actually been on this site and adding to someone’s mental health problems by joining in in bitching about someone I have never met. I for one know I would be distraught if I came across my name on here. It’s not right at all. So I won’t be posting again and I take back everything I said about her.

Or you know, it could all be an act. She's still full of herself. Who in their right minds gets bullied that badly to return in around a week to post the same tit?
She still seems as full of herself as always, if not more so. I bet the time off was filled with her friends and family telling her how amazing she was and not to listen to us. Very soon she'll be dancing in the living room on her own, getting pissed; drinking every night and calling everyone who disagrees with her a bleep again.

And she claims to have had thousands of messages about curling her hair ... It's sheer up-her-self-ness.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the IGTV video... My personal opinion is that she has 100% made this video to argue/prove she is a size 14/16 after previous comments suggesting she’s a bigger size. It’s the main thing she mentions, I didn’t feel the video was about the clothes at all. When she tries on the jumpsuit and says ‘I must be getting my sizes right then’ and then she smiles forcefully... I dnno, I could be wrong and she genuinely she wants to share her haul.

Reactions: 7
I love her body and I love How she embraces it what i don't love however is how shes trying to fool people into thinking shes a 16 but had to order an 18 in denim as they have no stretch.. the reason she can order a 16 is because their high waisted but even they looks tight!! Aint a great rolemodel just be open and honest and I genuinely believe people would have more respect for her

I’ve just watched the IGTV video... My personal opinion is that she has 100% made this video to argue/prove she is a size 14/16 after previous comments suggesting she’s a bigger size. It’s the main thing she mentions, I didn’t feel the video was about the clothes at all. When she tries on the jumpsuit and says ‘I must be getting my sizes right then’ and then she smiles forcefully... I dnno, I could be wrong and she genuinely she wants to share her haul.
and also just to add, the grey joggers she tried on and said that her ‘babe’ had sent them to her whilst she was having a break.. she said they were extra extra large and super baggy.... well I actually thought that they looked like they fitted her perfectly 😂😂

Maybe I’m getting old, lol, but for the life of me I will never understand why anyone would film themselves in their underwear trying on clothes and then put it online publicly for anyone anywhere to watch. Utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Have I been saying the word Parmesan wrong? I have definitely not been saying ‘Par-ma-jan’ like she does 🤷‍♀️

Have I been saying the word Parmesan wrong? I have definitely not been saying ‘Par-ma-jan’ like she does 🤷‍♀️
Parmesan is what it should be called in the UK but in Italy it’s parmigiano-reggiano so she’s probably got that muddled as it’s pronounced Parma-janno

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.