Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voicing
It also irritates me she says about “Bullying” - I certainly never bullied her. I had an opinion about her conduct with reference to advertising a brand and it was the brand that chose to send her my thoughts. If she believed she hadn’t done anything wrong she wouldn’t have deleted her story of my profile on her account a matter of hours before it was due to expire!
Bloody typical the one time I decide to actually voice my opinion that this happens 🤣
Exactly! You voiced an opinion about behaviour that is unacceptable. No one has bullied her and she knows what she did was wrong as she has removed it. I thought what I did was ok it would be staying up for the full 24 hours. I think she likes the attention. People are probably pandering as we type ‘ oh babe blah blah blah’ 🙄😂

I hope this witch gets what she deserves. She has pissed me off for so long, I actually despise her. She's vile! She's like a teenager who's discovered alcohol for the first time. She's childish, so rude to her followers and I remember her once posting that she has no mates at work. Wonder why, you bleeping whopper?!!! She deserves all the tit she's getting. The thought of her giving a blowie turns my stomach but her and her boyfriend both look like they bleeping stink.... Made for each other!
Both look like they stink.😂 I feel bad for laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
4B848029-9E89-466B-832A-D941764B068D.png

Her junky boyfriend has also went private on Twitter, sorry angel but you’re a dick and I hope you get what you deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So.. she is being bullied is she???

But then puts on her stories the people that have 'bullied' lifes are absolutely worthless and never felt love????

Obviously you are the one that never felt love, your idea of love is a blowjob from your chunky tan stained mouth after some ecstasy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see a boss mummy mass panic cull (still annoying we can't talk about her anymore) to get her numbers down and damage limitation with her brands 👀remember first following when she was a sw account she has lost the plot now and her own insecurities have turned her into a horror x

Guys I'm not one for sticking up for girls like this (shes a twit I know) but shes obviously a bit mentally unstable, losing her job could tip her over the edge. I called my husband a bleep tonight 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She calls other people bullies but openly tried to send people to attack someone who voiced an opinion, calls others bleep left, right and centre and has effectively said that all our lives are worthless because she deems us as trolls. Ok then angel

Reactions: 4
Guys I'm not one for sticking up for girls like this (shes a twit I know) but shes obviously a bit mentally unstable, losing her job could tip her over the edge. I called my husband a bleep tonight 🤷‍♀️
So? It’s her own fault for being such a witch. Actions equal consequences and you can’t pussy foot around people who are ‘a bit mentally unstable’

Her mental stability is not our responsibility and if she loses her job it’ll be down to her behaviour and actions. A big factor in her mental health will be the amount of booze she drinks yet she doesn’t attempt to moderate that so if she isn’t holding herself accountable why does everyone else have to be?

My mental health is nobody else’s responsibility but my own.

Reactions: 10
Aren’t we all a bit mentally unstable? Let’s be honest most people are but we still know how to behave in the public eye, especially with a huge following.

Reactions: 2
Ah leave her be! This is so cruel! The poor girl clearly does have some demons and you doing this could push her over the edge! If you don’t like her then that’s fine but there’s absolutely no need for this. Remember she’s a person with feelings and in these times of uncertainty this behaviour is disgusting. If you’re not a fan then don’t watch his vids etc, but this is a step too far.
Hi Lucy 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I would have more respect for her if she apologised for her crappy posts last night then took a break from Instagram rather then blame everyone else, cry about her mental health, state she’s leaving Instagram but yet is still on hours later

Reactions: 9
She is not going to get fired. I know it, you know it, she knows it, hell we all know it! Noone wants her fired either. She is going to be in the tit for this however as she should be. Her behaviour is vile! She is a big account with clout calling people all sorts and encouraging others to attack people online. The only victims are the people she posted online. The only bully is her.

Reactions: 4
She is not going to get fired. I know it, you know it, she knows it, hell we all know it! Noone wants her fired either. She is going to be in the tit for this however as she should be. Her behaviour is vile! She is a big account with clout calling people all sorts and encouraging others to attack people online. The only victims are the people she posted online. The only bully is her.
Hope she realises from all this that shes an angry mess that needs to stop drinking and abusing her body with food.

Reactions: 5
Wow I missed a lot today.
I agree I think rather than call out the trolls she needs to apologise for her disgusting behaviour and foul mouth from when she was clearly drunk. As a business owner I would 100% would not be ok gifting her products to wear and then for her to be foul mouthed, drunk and disrespectful of herself and others. There may be young woman 16+ following her and then thinking it’s ok to binge drink and take drugs and prance around half naked in order to feel accepted by society. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE NEARLY NAKED TO BE ACCEPTED or to be told your are WORTHY you can be of a larger size and fully clothed. I’m sick and tired of seeing BODY POSITIVE accounts prancing around in pants and bras duck me there really is no need. They need to show the younger generation that you DONT NEED TO BE NAKED TO BE WORTHY. Sorry for going off on one but honestly I’m totally over curvy luce and the whole curvy girl gang ... the majority of them having tit bleeping personality’s anyway. I really hope she doesn’t come back. Then there is hope that the younger generation don’t have influencers like her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow I missed a lot today.
I agree I think rather than call out the trolls she needs to apologise for her disgusting behaviour and foul mouth from when she was clearly drunk. As a business owner I would 100% would not be ok gifting her products to wear and then for her to be foul mouthed, drunk and disrespectful of herself and others. There may be young woman 16+ following her and then thinking it’s ok to binge drink and take drugs and prance around half naked in order to feel accepted by society. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE NEARLY NAKED TO BE ACCEPTED or to be told your are WORTHY you can be of a larger size and fully clothed. I’m sick and tired of seeing BODY POSITIVE accounts prancing around in pants and bras duck me there really is no need. They need to show the younger generation that you DONT NEED TO BE NAKED TO BE WORTHY. Sorry for going off on one but honestly I’m totally over curvy luce and the whole curvy girl gang ... the majority of them having tit bleeping personality’s anyway. I really hope she doesn’t come back. Then there is hope that the younger generation don’t have influencers like her.
I understand the message behind body positivity, that all body types should be represented. For a long time, we lived in a world where the white thin woman dominated all aspects of media, and now we’re shifting away from that. The women prance and dance around in their underwear for validation and positive comments. But god forbid they get a negative one, all hell breaks loose and they wonder why? With Lucy, it’s usually not even a negative comment, just a questioning one and her rude and bluntness is so shocking, I’m surprised she’s got any followers left! You don’t need to dance around in your underwear to present a variety of body types and spread body positivity. Because when you do, and then act like a bleeping witch to people, are we reeeeeally going to believe you’re happy? Speaks volumes angel.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.