Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have Never posted before but I can’t hold my tit anymore. She just copies other people. the money thing i am Sure I saw SW Feebs doing something similar and I saw Amy’s Blog doing a few cooking things a few days ago so she is basically coping her. she isn’t original anymore and I don’t think she is relevant anymore Either. She has totally lost her way. She try’s to fit into so many category’s ( sw, body po, mental health, clothes blogger, lifestyle, budgeting) she sees someone else doing something and getting interest in it she has to follow suit. Hopefully she will realise one day that she is needs to calm her attitude down and stop been so nasty to people that are trying to point out how she is coming across to people.

Reactions: 3
Definitely the drink that’s piled the weight on like she has as well, all my friends who like a good drink have the same bloated belly she does.

Reactions: 2
That cooking video made my skin crawl, she’s chopping and touching raw meat and not washing her hands or the board and then touching everything else and putting stuff down on it 🤢 I cannot watch something like that without feeling sick, I have to wash my hands as soon as I am done cutting raw meat and do not use the same board for anything else!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have Never posted before but I can’t hold my tit anymore. She just copies other people. the money thing i am Sure I saw SW Feebs doing something similar and I saw Amy’s Blog doing a few cooking things a few days ago so she is basically coping her. she isn’t original anymore and I don’t think she is relevant anymore Either. She has totally lost her way. She try’s to fit into so many category’s ( sw, body po, mental health, clothes blogger, lifestyle, budgeting) she sees someone else doing something and getting interest in it she has to follow suit. Hopefully she will realise one day that she is needs to calm her attitude down and stop been so nasty to people that are trying to point out how she is coming across to people.
I thought this but I thought more she was trying to get in the same circle as jess on the plus side / poppy / sophie notices she tags them all quite a bit too when doing all that body positivity stuff. the dancing around tonight really reminds me of jess only difference is she does it in her hauls and in her car 😂

Now she’s being abusive because someone messaged her about drinking alcohol whilst having anxiety. She has such an attitude problem. Maybe it’s because you drink every night and then cry on stories about being anxious or depressed that people have the concerns they do?!?

Reactions: 8
Now she’s being abusive because someone messaged her about drinking alcohol whilst having anxiety. She has such an attitude problem. Maybe it’s because you drink every night and then cry on stories about being anxious or depressed that people have the concerns they do?!?
I would’ve thought alcohol would worsen any anxious or depressing feelings you have anyway! She’s a bleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.