Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she clearly has a problem with both food and alcohol. It’s not healthy to binge eat and drink all weekend and then restrict all week. It creates such a bad relationship with food. She has said she thinks she has gained 5 pounds this weekend! In two days?! If that doesn’t scream excessive then I don’t know what does.

Reactions: 7
I honestly believe she loves her dog but why oh why would you take him on pavements in this heat ?! His poor little paws must've been on fire. Thoughtless and actually very cruel.
Her dog is mixed breed of a Frenchie and a staff and Frenchies really struggle in the heat because of their nose structure and they overheat easily. I got up early this morning and walked my mini dachshund before the sun popped up because she struggles in this heat too. She’s had plenty of water and a cool cloth rub twice today to keep her comfortable. Be a twit with your lifestyle all you like Luce but for god sake, be careful of walking your dog at prime sunshine time his poor paws on the tarmac 😐

Reactions: 4
Her stories are like Groundhog Day. Tan, clothes that don’t fit, cry, go for a walk, cry over a film, drink, cry over the dog, cook, drink some more, pool, third drink, mention being off work, drink as a reward for working 2hrs a week. Rinse and repeat in what ever order takes your fancy 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her stories are like Groundhog Day. Tan, clothes that don’t fit, cry, go for a walk, cry over a film, drink, cry over the dog, cook, drink some more, pool, third drink, mention being off work, drink as a reward for working 2hrs a week. Rinse and repeat in what ever order takes your fancy 🙄
Your forgetting the weekly going on the beg for free items.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.