Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha haha she is fully back not even private also what is the came to my defence comment about!

Reactions: 3
Honestly can you not just wear clothes that fit and also a bleeping bra might help

Reactions: 7
I’ve never commented on Tattle, normally just a lurker, but she is just a joke - No shame at all!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s learnt her lesson? She hasn’t addressed the fact she’s lost a few hundred followers and I know she hasn’t culled them because one of them follows me and having seen her try and humiliate me on her story she messaged me to say that she was out of order and unfollowed her as a result! Says enough when she has 44K and I have 195 and private account.

I've seen her tits out more than my own 🙄 I follow her because she worked with my friend. Her latest Instagram 🙄 I work in financial services near where our Luce works and there is no way my company would have an employee self promote like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear she’s got bigger in the few days she’s been away. She needs the attention doesn’t she. Has it even been a week??

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’s learnt her lesson? She hasn’t addressed the fact she’s lost a few hundred followers and I know she hasn’t culled them because one of them follows me and having seen her try and humiliate me on her story she messaged me to say that she was out of order and unfollowed her as a result! Says enough when she has 44K and I have 195 and private account.
I highly doubt it. She will be onto the next person soon. I'm just waiting for the post about ignoring trolls/haters and mental health blah blah blah with no regard to how her behaviour impacts others.

Can’t believe she’s managed to stay off this long, she is deleting photographs though. Was at 2280 last week on 2248 now so perhaps she’s preparing for a cull
She’ll have deleted every photo that shows her RBS lanyard not realising that RBS have all the evidence they need on here!

Oh god I get seriously itchy watching her cook!! clean your bloody mushrooms and wait for your pan and the oil to heat up before you throw stuff in 😳
and I just know she chopped that raw chicken and sausage on that chopping board she chopped everything else on and didn’t clean it after, just like the last time 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh god I get seriously itchy watching her cook!! clean your bloody mushrooms and wait for your pan and the oil to heat up before you throw stuff in 😳
and I just know she chopped that raw chicken and sausage on that chopping board she chopped everything else on and didn’t clean it after, just like the last time 🤢
EW! I didn't notice that before. You have to wash the board. Its basic cooking etiquette and more importantly basic hygiene.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She can’t stay away from Instagram because she is to much of a narcissist who needs constant validation that she is fantastic of her many followers which is why she never deleted her account & only didn’t post for a few days. She will not change.
I also thought when I watched the first part of her cooking video that she already seemed pissed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.