Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She realises she’s in bother... not the actions of someone who thinks she’s in the right. Hopefully this is a lesson to her about being kind, humble and taking responsibility for your own behaviour. Silly girl!

Reactions: 4
Absolute nada, she’s on fierce damage control cause she’s hidden all comments and you can’t comment anything new either
Bit pointless to announce she was deleting insta and would not be back then! Making herself look like even more of a twit.

Reactions: 3
She's probably bored silly now as well all because she can't post on insta
And I think she said she was just coming off it, not deleting it? Either way we'll be seeing her a lot sooner than we think.
If she can't go a week without coming back then we all now she's got a serious problem.

Reactions: 4
Damage control 🤣🤣🤣 unless she can turn back time she’s fucked!!
Does she not realize that the internet is forever regardless if you put your profile private or not, did no one give her the talk that tit from your past can bite you in the arse some day!!!
She seems to sit on her high pedestal dishing out “you’re a bleep, a bully” sitting retweeting about an MP going to a holiday home when the first weekend on lockdown she had a party and then proceeded to go to their holiday home 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a bleeping car crash that needs to wake up and see the world doesn’t evolve round you angel!! She’s been found out to be a hypocritical ignorant joke of a woman so angel do us all a favor and grow the duck up!!

And just to add jealous dear god what have we got to be jealous about love, if you post your life on social media be sure you can hack it first, people think you’re a bleep because of your crappy attitude not because we are jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damage control 🤣🤣🤣 unless she can turn back time she’s fucked!!
Does she not realize that the internet is forever regardless if you put your profile private or not, did no one give her the talk that tit from your past can bite you in the arse some day!!!
She seems to sit on her high pedestal dishing out “you’re a bleep, a bully” sitting retweeting about an MP going to a holiday home when the first weekend on lockdown she had a party and then proceeded to go to their holiday home 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a bleeping car crash that needs to wake up and see the world doesn’t evolve round you angel!! She’s been found out to be a hypocritical ignorant joke of a woman so angel do us all a favor and grow the duck up!!

And just to add jealous dear god what have we got to be jealous about love, if you post your life on social media be sure you can hack it first, people think you’re a bleep because of your crappy attitude not because we are jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I bet it’s killing her inside, all those half naked tan videos just gathering dust in her camera roll. The sound of the words angel and bleep just fluttering on the breeze unspoken. Poor thing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I find hilarious is that she has been grafting so hard to get the beggy gifted hauls and now her bread and butter is potentially in jeopardy!! I work for a very professional company and as such we can’t even post our lanyards never mind countless toilet selfies and all the other crap!! She is utterly awful, rude and self centred. I would never ever ever give the silly cow the time of day. And hun ( because she defo reads here) anyone is entitled to say what they want of you are the one putting it out there ( vile Garfield knickers and all) no on is messaging you directly if you don’t want to be called out for being a bleep maybe stop getting yours out or getting off yours with yer fella! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Think of how many drunken tit dancing videos in underwear with patchy tan we are missing out on .. the thought has simply ruined my weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to know aswell
Basically her boyfriend posed he wanted an ecstasy tablet, she posted it. A follower (on here) messaged one of the brands she gets #gifted items from. They disclosed this user and has ill at didn’t care. Lucy then went on a rant, forgetting she works for RBS and has posed herself with said badge.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she has posted anything? And I wonder if her work have been on to her !
She hasn't! Her bio is gone and her followers are dropping. I bet her work has stepped in or are going to and so she is trying to clear up without looking like she is.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.