Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally on the verge of a break down. Weight gain happens and that’s life but she is not body positive, it’s an excuse to not lose the weight. Just crack on with SW angel and sort your head out before you do something stupid that can’t be unseen

Reactions: 3
She’s a messed up girl.

She seems to have gone off the rails quite badly lately, and it seems to be since she got her house and her mum is less of an influence in her life. She masks her unhappiness with alcohol and uses it to give her confidence because sober she’s an anxious wreck.

Reactions: 1
I had a look back to this time last year. She posted a comparison, saying she was happier now than when she lost 3 stone on sw. she was a happy side 16 and tbh, she looked good. She is no way a size 16 now, she’s almost doubled in size in a year. I know weight gain is hard, but it’s sad to see as a year ago she looked lovely and the body positive stuff was a lot more believable then.
Posing in your pants, protesting you’re a 16 and happy when we can see you are none of these is going to do a lot more harm than good to her mental health

I had a look back to this time last year. She posted a comparison, saying she was happier now than when she lost 3 stone on sw. she was a happy side 16 and tbh, she looked good. She is no way a size 16 now, she’s almost doubled in size in a year. I know weight gain is hard, but it’s sad to see as a year ago she looked lovely and the body positive stuff was a lot more believable then.
Posing in your pants, protesting you’re a 16 and happy when we can see you are none of these is going to do a lot more harm than good to her mental health
You’re right, she looked great this time last year. I remember her saying she had to sit alone lunchtime at work, maybe because of your stinking attitude?!

Attachments

Why is her boyfriend or one of her angel friends not telling her to put the wine down, the phone down, some clothes on & stop making an absolute tit of herself on the internet!! Does she not worry her employers see any of this ??

Reactions: 5
So I posted a picture to my Instagram with the ‘until tomorrow’ caption of a stupid embarrassing picture and my partner said ‘babe wtf why did you post that. That’s not your usual type of post’ obv explained but my point; just one post slightly embarrassing myself and he questioned why.. her boyfriend lets her make a complete fool of herself and says nothing? I mean whaaaat

Is she honestly on stories posting about staying home after she went on a binge drinking session followed by a caravan holiday last weekend?? Your memory is as short as your skintight clothing, angel.

Reactions: 10
How about stop moaning about how long it’s taking a online clothing store to refund and instead think perhaps the post is inundated with more pressing postal matters like supporting the NHS and the vulnerable. Toad literally lives under a stone ‘me me me’

Reactions: 13
How about stop moaning about how long it’s taking a online clothing store to refund and instead think perhaps the post is inundated with more pressing postal matters like supporting the NHS and the vulnerable. Toad literally lives under a stone ‘me me me’
I know!! There are people dying, we are in a pissing pandemic but princess angel Lucy wants to return some clothes and is having a melt down. Get a bloody grip girl. She's really showing how self centered she is. She's actually disgusting!

Reactions: 4
I know!! There are people dying, we are in a pissing pandenic but princess angel Lucy wants to return some clothes and is having a melt down. Get a bloody grip girl. She's really showing how self centered she is. She's actually disgusting!
Maybe if she ordered clothe’s that would actually fit her frame she wouldn’t need to return stuff. Just a thought...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This story actually really annoyed me today... her and her partner are both of work due to the severity of the virus but sure I'll just have a bleeping strop that I havent been refunded money for clothes that I sent back in the middle of a pandemic. my thoughts on that would be at least in the style are managing their employees safety during this time! Stay classy lucy !

• Heart
This story actually really annoyed me today... her and her partner are both of work due to the severity of the virus but sure I'll just have a bleeping strop that I havent been refunded money for clothes that I sent back in the middle of a pandemic. my thoughts on that would be at least in the style are managing their employees safety during this time! Stay classy lucy !
She’s literally vile!

Reactions: 2
Another budgeting video and every time she uploads one I can’t help but think ‘how is a grown ass woman so bad with money?!’
Don’t get me wrong we all have months that are tighter than others, but to have to put cash in and envelope and surrender access to your online banking?? WTF

I haven’t understood this from the start... she takes the money out of her bank and puts it into envelopes. Fine, but then how is she doing a clothing haul monthly? What is that coming out of?? I’m so confused by it

You’re right, she looked great this time last year. I remember her saying she had to sit alone lunchtime at work, maybe because of your stinking attitude?!
she looks great here, her style was amazing back then as well. Now it’s a car crash

Another budgeting video and every time she uploads one I can’t help but think ‘how is a grown ass woman so bad with money?!’
Don’t get me wrong we all have months that are tighter than others, but to have to put cash in and envelope and surrender access to your online banking?? WTF
Because she’s so bleeping miserable with her sad little life that she tries to buy happiness.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.