Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor woman who took the time to message her and say why she wouldn’t like to see food posts if they were going to be about ‘bad’ and ‘good’ food as it would impact her mental health/relationship with food. Lucy posted a screen shot of the message with comments which were quite rude, ‘my account’ I don’t need this negativity etc’ I felt really sorry for the woman. It would have been much nicer to just thank her for following for so long and wish her well.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The poor woman who took the time to message her and say why she wouldn’t like to see food posts if they were going to be about ‘bad’ and ‘good’ food as it would impact her mental health/relationship with food. Lucy posted a screen shot of the message with comments which were quite rude, ‘my account’ I don’t need this negativity etc’ I felt really sorry for the woman. It would have been much nicer to just thank her for following for so long and wish her well.
I missed it but what a rude witch!!!

Reactions: 2
She was the one saying she wasn’t going to be a diet account anymore and now suddenly switching gears back and expects people not to say anything? Daft bint

DA98F93A-C0F7-4292-8921-3C70430C7FF5.jpeg
She’s realised that SW SELLS more than the body pos/underwear photo vibes she was putting out before 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Clearly the money has dried up after the house move hence the huge u-turn & she is now trying to earn some cash selling crappy cosmetics, spices & promoting her 21buttons account x

Reactions: 7
Body positivity one week.. Diet next week.. 🤷‍♀️
I always think when I see people spread so much "body positivity" they are fooling nobody including themselves. I don't believe anyone is happy to be overweight, happy to have legs chaf and be out of breath and not feel good in clothing etc. I myself as an overweight person am saying this before someone jumps on me🤷‍♀️ maybe an unpopular opinion but hey ho.

Reactions: 23
I’ve just had a quick look at her Instagram. WTF are those glasses about??? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A few weeks back she was so skint she was begging for free fake tan and her mate seny her money to buy an outfit for a night out now she's splashing the cash on tattoos and personalised dog beds for an expensive puppy. No wonder shes back on the Nuskin and SW hype, she's got bills to pay

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She also mentioned a while back that she had stopped working with the tan company she was getting free bottles from... and now they are back #gifted

Reactions: 1
Of course she couldn’t buy a planner from home bargains she had to get a planner and milk bottle from princess planning - stay together get money together 😑😑😑😑

Reactions: 6
Of course she couldn’t buy a planner from home bargains she had to get a planner and milk bottle from princess planning - stay together get money together 😑😑😑😑
Those milk bottles though. They are the things that piss me off more than anything. Heaven forbid we have to pour milk from a carton and it hinder our weight loss. IMAGINE.

(I know people use them in an office or whatever instead of carrying a big ass bottle of milk but don’t shops sell those little bottles? Don’t workplaces have fridges?).

GET. YASELF. IN. THE. BIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.