Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie_84

I really liked her account when I first started following her, mainly for SW inspo, but from when she’s moved into her new house I’ve really went off her, she just seemed to turn so rude!! What finally made me unfollow was she done a Q&A about Xmas in the run up & someone asked her advice about shopping for presents on a budget as they were struggling financially & she responded back “can’t really help there hun as never had to do that” what a shitty thing to say to someone who’s reached out for advice.

Reactions: 12

Sm00000

Her stories are like Groundhog Day. Tan, clothes that don’t fit, cry, go for a walk, cry over a film, drink, cry over the dog, cook, drink some more, pool, third drink, mention being off work, drink as a reward for working 2hrs a week. Rinse and repeat in what ever order takes your fancy 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Watermelon2019

I’m a long time lurker but I can’t keep quiet any more. I really used to like this girl and I’m sorry but why is she copying other people’s content? Didn’t thefatfunnyone recently do the envelope thing? And I’m pretty sure a mental health page I follow (I think it’s ok.needtotalk) calls their followers angels in their stories etc. She honestly looks so sad in her videos but I just cannot understand what she is actually doing at the moment.

NapQueen

She’s just a fat rude trollop. No time for her or her shitty entitled attitude.

Elliebellie

I think everyone would be pissed off if they had no washing machine, sink or dish washer for a week and then if their dryer packed in too? Why is she attributing being annoyed about this to anxiety? It has become such a bloody buzzword on Instagram it’s ridiculous. Getting annoyed about broken household appliances and plumbing problems IS NOT ANXIETY get over yourself.

Sozhun

VIP Member
I've said it before, I'll say it again...

...she really is a shit dancer. She's all arms like fucking squidward

• Haha

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
Omg that clothing haul. Imagine being the unlucky one who purchases her returns after she’s strangled her moose knuckle with them all 🤢

I am dead.

0E12B381-C271-4ACA-BB26-6CF7FFBB3460.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
A few weeks back she was so skint she was begging for free fake tan and her mate seny her money to buy an outfit for a night out now she's splashing the cash on tattoos and personalised dog beds for an expensive puppy. No wonder shes back on the Nuskin and SW hype, she's got bills to pay

• Wow
Take a sip every time Lucy says “size 14/16/18” during that video. You’ll end up absolutely wankered, but still more sober than Lucy on a weeknight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
888D094B-5ACE-4E19-ABFF-5F9B340FDEE8.png

The dirt under her nail and her black fake tanned foot 😩 She really doesn’t sell that fake tan well, does she. Fml.

• Sick

Eddypeter

VIP Member
In no way am i body shaming. I’m not average myself but putting on weight and calling it body positive is just not ok. Promoting eating shit and watching yourself get bigger and more unhealthy is sad to watch. Specially dancing half naked and pretending she’s loving her self.

Attachments

• Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
Let’s be honest if most of us are cooking at home we don’t maintain restaurant quality standards at all times I bet 😂 but then again we don’t post it on insta
No we don’t - but I definitely wash my hands straight after touching raw chicken 🤢

• Sick

Nick86

Damage control 🤣🤣🤣 unless she can turn back time she’s fucked!!
Does she not realize that the internet is forever regardless if you put your profile private or not, did no one give her the talk that shit from your past can bite you in the arse some day!!!
She seems to sit on her high pedestal dishing out “you’re a cunt, a bully” sitting retweeting about an MP going to a holiday home when the first weekend on lockdown she had a party and then proceeded to go to their holiday home 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a fucking car crash that needs to wake up and see the world doesn’t evolve round you angel!! She’s been found out to be a hypocritical ignorant joke of a woman so angel do us all a favor and grow the fuck up!!

And just to add jealous dear god what have we got to be jealous about love, if you post your life on social media be sure you can hack it first, people think you’re a cunt because of your shitty attitude not because we are jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha