Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 100% posting for validation. All the SW and former SW accs suck her hole on every post. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Slimming world teaches nothing at all but robots following instructions... the second any one stops they full on pile it back on. Reduce your portions don’t snack and move more it’s proper not hard!!

I just don’t get why she gets the flesh out my only thinking Ian likes and engagement so she can be even more beggy!! If I worked
With her / at the same company as her I would be seething 😤 when she had the mental health days off ( and fair one of you are bad) to then have to pick up the slack and see pictures of her vag on the internet when I got home from work!

Reactions: 5
I was off work summer last year following an operation on my arm meaning I couldn’t do my office job, I enjoyed a few days out here & there (when I could manage the pain) but made sure no photos were taking or posted on social media as although I wasn’t sick where I was incapable of leaving the house I didn’t want my work colleagues to see me enjoying myself while they had to share my work load. She comes across as someone who constantly seeks attention & validation regarding her size & looks & seems to play the mental health card a lot

Reactions: 7
My husband took a week of work earlier this year because his anxiety got too bad. He stayed in bed quite a lot, napped and took time to himself (reading etc) to try and get the balance back. He didn't leave the house and certain never thought to post on SM let alone take naked pictures etc.

Reactions: 5
She does play on it a lot, wonder how many times she will turn up for work this week. What's with calling everyone angels? On the scrounge again as per

Reactions: 2
She does play on it a lot, wonder how many times she will turn up for work this week. What's with calling everyone angels? On the scrounge again as per
I always feel like she comes across as quite passive aggressive. Usually in her replies then she adds something like ''Angel'' or ''darling'' to sweeten up the crappy. A bit like the use of ''hun''

Reactions: 10
She's a massive bellend. Going on about how she hates how people wear glasses for fashion.....

Get off your high horse love and go and brush that awful fake hair of yours :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20200117-123959_Instagram.jpg

Someone please tell her that the weave isn't working for her. Its huge. She looks like an Afghan Hound. Oh no Angel, not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how she slags off everyone for watching love island and the love island contestants for being and looking fake. Well Lucy you can’t talk you had your boobs surgically uplifted, you are swanning about with fake tan on and that horrendous weave 🙄 But you keep telling yourself you are unique

Reactions: 20
She literally just did a video on 2020 saving this morning on how she is putting all her money into envelopes so she can’t go online shopping.

4 hours later... affiliate like to PLT??????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who takes time off work so much for anxiety she sure as hell spends a lot of time prancing around the internet, getting her hair, nails and what ever else done and shopping. Hope someone at her workplace is watching. Does she also work for a bank?!

Reactions: 8
I love this. I need to watch my spending, I know instead of using ordinary ( or tatty old in her words) envelopes, I will spend some of the cash I don't have on pointless, pretty envelopes. This will make such a difference to the notes !! How stupid do you need to be ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video she has just posted! What on earth. I wish I could unsee it. We get it... You drink wine "angel"
I feel like I need to rinse my eyeballs in bleach. There are no words. I was on the edge of my seat hoping she'd slosh some red wine on her carpet.
I mean, her anxiety really is crippling and debilitating isn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she always bleats on and on and on and on about her job?! Insane!! The hair is a right mess! She can’t manage it! I wonder what further beggy posts she will be inflicting

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.