Curvyluce

Glittery1

Brace yourself because after her ‘comeback’ posts a few days ago she’s now decided to start flogging that NuSkin shite again..... So there lies the real reason for her comeback!

I’m sure she said on a Q&A before that selling this shit was bad for her mental health. The latest is that she only took a break from selling it because her mental health was in a bad place, now it’s improved she’s going to sell it again.

Funny she give Brittany a shout out the other day as being one of her favourite pages 🤣

Glittery1

Thought it was a bit mental that yesterday she put up a poll saying she was gonna be doing healthy eating posts from now on and would people like to see it... Then made a point of blocking the people who said no..🤷‍♀️ That's one way to waste your time anyway
I know WTF! 🤣

Frank595

The poor woman who took the time to message her and say why she wouldn’t like to see food posts if they were going to be about ‘bad’ and ‘good’ food as it would impact her mental health/relationship with food. Lucy posted a screen shot of the message with comments which were quite rude, ‘my account’ I don’t need this negativity etc’ I felt really sorry for the woman. It would have been much nicer to just thank her for following for so long and wish her well.

Eddypeter

Chatty Member
The poor woman who took the time to message her and say why she wouldn’t like to see food posts if they were going to be about ‘bad’ and ‘good’ food as it would impact her mental health/relationship with food. Lucy posted a screen shot of the message with comments which were quite rude, ‘my account’ I don’t need this negativity etc’ I felt really sorry for the woman. It would have been much nicer to just thank her for following for so long and wish her well.
I missed it but what a rude bitch!!!

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She was the one saying she wasn’t going to be a diet account anymore and now suddenly switching gears back and expects people not to say anything? Daft bint

JayS

VIP Member
Body positivity one week.. Diet next week.. 🤷‍♀️
I always think when I see people spread so much "body positivity" they are fooling nobody including themselves. I don't believe anyone is happy to be overweight, happy to have legs chaf and be out of breath and not feel good in clothing etc. I myself as an overweight person am saying this before someone jumps on me🤷‍♀️ maybe an unpopular opinion but hey ho.

Sozhun

A few weeks back she was so skint she was begging for free fake tan and her mate seny her money to buy an outfit for a night out now she's splashing the cash on tattoos and personalised dog beds for an expensive puppy. No wonder shes back on the Nuskin and SW hype, she's got bills to pay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks