Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ABFD5C61-E29F-4B82-ADCE-A50F93E94FDF.png
I have to take some responsibility for this 🙄 mainly because she didn’t advertise it as an ad 🤬 gifted underwear for everyone to see but no #ad

Reactions: 5
She wears this awful lipstick all the time that’s basically the same shade as her face. It makes her look so... weird? And yeah she’s never a size 16. She’s only deluding herself. It’s sad really, she’s obviously deeply insecure with how she looks but tries to hide it by going so far the other way. She’s not fooling anyone with the “I love myself so duck you” act.

Reactions: 8
The 10 things she hates but everyone else loves - high end clothes. Now, I enjoy Primark as much as the next person and I am not materialistic in the slightest, however she only enjoys poorly made clothes because she a)would never get gifted anything from a 'label' and b) couldn't afford to continue to get bigger and but clothes if she didn't support fast fashion.

Reactions: 1
She looked aaaaamazing in that picture where she lost all that weight! You can tell she’s using the body positive thing to try to hide her unhappiness at piling it all back on, it’s sad to see.

The 10 things she hates but everyone else loves - high end clothes. Now, I enjoy Primark as much as the next person and I am not materialistic in the slightest, however she only enjoys poorly made clothes because she a)would never get gifted anything from a 'label' and b) couldn't afford to continue to get bigger and but clothes if she didn't support fast fashion.
This post really annoyed me. She was one of the first to jump on the ‘be kind’ bandwagon recently and regularly moans about trolls, but I don’t understand how this is being kind and/or not trolling people for having a different opinion? Why does it bleeping matter what she likes vs other people? She’s such a hypocrite

Reactions: 2
Can someone check Lucy is okay after this news? 😂She must be running around like a headless chicken
2B40A263-710C-4A31-9158-E07465C9CBDE.jpeg

• Haha
Has anyone watched her stories about In the Style? In reference to Olivia Bowden “I don’t even know who this girl is, Olivia or something?” - Why the attitude?

What in the name of god is that white top she’s wedged herself into??? Her boobs are sitting below the bottom seam for the boob line? Her dress sense is absolutely awful... she is a lovely looking girl but in complete and utter denial about what size she is now. And her size is irrelevant btw, I’m not picking that apart just saying she’s dressing so poorly for it trying to fit into clothes that are far too small.

Jesus wept. My eyes! Why must everting need cropped or right up her vagina so aggressively?! It does her no favours at all

Reactions: 1
The only reason anyone would need to buy that amount of clothes on a monthly basis is because they are fast outgrowing what they already have!

Reactions: 2
Instagram Vs reality 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am really sorry I never usually comment on people’s appearance but that outfit is horrible. I watched the haul and all of the outfits looked bad accept the blue dress that was quite flattering. I don’t understand what she is thinking actually wearing this stuff?

I can’t believe that she’s publicly documented the fact that her, her boyfriend and all their mates are point blank ignoring all of the public health advice and going to the pub! We’re in the middle of a pandemic, people are bleeping dying!

I can’t believe that she’s publicly documented the fact that her, her boyfriend and all their mates are point blank ignoring all of the public health advice and going to the pub! We’re in the middle of a pandemic, people are bleeping dying!
This is EXACTLY why she is lying about having anxiety. If she had anxiety there isn’t a chance in hell she would have gone out! I work in Mental Health and the influx of referrals we’ve had related to COVID-19 is unbelievable. Then you’ve got this. 😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.