Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I wish I had something more constructive to write but I don’t. She’s is fucking knobhead. A hypocritical, entitled, over opinionated, self centred knobhead. And true to form, gives shit out all the time but when it’s comes back on her, she whacks out the mental health card. Which is an absolute insult to people that genuinely suffer with MH issues.

Reactions: 11

Leahjay1

She is honestly the most rude, impolite arrogant person I have ever met. She thinks shes the only person on this earth that suffers MH. Shes a first class prick.

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Oh, she’s back on the weight loss hype! It was always gonna happen. Also OCD? Obsessive compulsive drinking?

• Haha

Sm00000

Damage control 🤣🤣🤣 unless she can turn back time she’s fucked!!
Does she not realize that the internet is forever regardless if you put your profile private or not, did no one give her the talk that shit from your past can bite you in the arse some day!!!
She seems to sit on her high pedestal dishing out “you’re a cunt, a bully” sitting retweeting about an MP going to a holiday home when the first weekend on lockdown she had a party and then proceeded to go to their holiday home 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a fucking car crash that needs to wake up and see the world doesn’t evolve round you angel!! She’s been found out to be a hypocritical ignorant joke of a woman so angel do us all a favor and grow the fuck up!!

And just to add jealous dear god what have we got to be jealous about love, if you post your life on social media be sure you can hack it first, people think you’re a cunt because of your shitty attitude not because we are jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I bet it’s killing her inside, all those half naked tan videos just gathering dust in her camera roll. The sound of the words angel and cunt just fluttering on the breeze unspoken. Poor thing

• Haha

Whatisthis1321

She literally just did a video on 2020 saving this morning on how she is putting all her money into envelopes so she can’t go online shopping.

4 hours later... affiliate like to PLT??????

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mylifeinsquares

That cooking video made my skin crawl, she’s chopping and touching raw meat and not washing her hands or the board and then touching everything else and putting stuff down on it 🤢 I cannot watch something like that without feeling sick, I have to wash my hands as soon as I am done cutting raw meat and do not use the same board for anything else!

• Sick
  • Wow

Fitfan

Do weekends really count if you’re never at work? Oh went to the cinema and put your pjs on for a change did you babe? Cool beans

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Is she honestly on stories posting about staying home after she went on a binge drinking session followed by a caravan holiday last weekend?? Your memory is as short as your skintight clothing, angel.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Her aggression to everyone else is a reflection of her deep unhappiness in herself and how she looks. The way she snaps in her comments to people is shocking!

I started following Lucy from around this time in the pic I’ve attached. She looked AMAZING I thought, she was positive, kind and her content was decent. Wtf happened!
I trusty think she gained weight back and instead of addressing it she’s angry and takes it out on everyone. She shops to hid her true feelings about her body.

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
Face it angel.. your clothes should go up at least 3 sizes and your fringe is a fucking state

Buy some wax melts instead of being a beg.. did you and your fella spend all your money on ecstasy tablets???

Twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Sm00000

She’s just ignorant and thinks manners, responsible behaviour and just not being a dick don’t apply to her. I also think that she tries to pass herself off as body confident but whatever she wears on bottom is always pulled up over her stomach as high as it can go. She practically cleaves her vag in two they’re that high. If she was really not self conscious she’d let the rolls go but she doesn’t, she’s still insecure about them.

There’s nothing wrong with self happiness or weight gain but don’t fake happiness about your weight gain just for the gram.

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
She does play on it a lot, wonder how many times she will turn up for work this week. What's with calling everyone angels? On the scrounge again as per
I always feel like she comes across as quite passive aggressive. Usually in her replies then she adds something like ''Angel'' or ''darling'' to sweeten up the shitty. A bit like the use of ''hun''

In no way am i body shaming. I’m not average myself but putting on weight and calling it body positive is just not ok. Promoting eating shit and watching yourself get bigger and more unhealthy is sad to watch. Specially dancing half naked and pretending she’s loving her self.
I think that’s why she’s got such a shitty attitude, because she doesn’t love herself.

Accounts like hers shouldn’t be allowed. It is so unhealthy, can’t imagine how many young impressionable followers she’s got that she has preached all this to about MH (she isn’t a professional) and body confidence and now she’s done a full 360 and is selling shit for your body, has a shit attitude and back to a shit diet plan to gain followers. Her attitude says it all, she’s so self indulged. The fact she puts #slimmingworld and #mentalhealthawareness in the same caption actually offends me. As a mental health professional and someone that has done Slimming World this genuinely concerns me.

• Heart

Makingmemories

What really winds me up about her is says she has awful anxiety but drinks alcohol like her life depends on it. Alcohol and caffeine make anxiety so much worse. Surely for your own mental health you would give that up!? I did for 2 years. I rarely drink anymore and when I do it's just the odd bottle of beer or glass of wine.

• Heart

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
That stripy two piece 😕
I cannot stand this girl because of her attitude BUT I’d never slate her body. She has what she has and her figure is curvy and fine as she is, but she needs to dress in clothes that fit it. She’d actually look better if she did. This is blunt, but that off the shoulder two piece she had on today in the photo where she’s sitting down, looks like her ass is eating it.
It looks entirely different on her as it’s meant to look and she’s meant to be a fashion blogger! If she’s going down the fashion route, she really has to dress and wear stuff that looks good on the body she has right now, not the body she had two years ago.
Ive never understood people that wear clothes that are 2-3 sizes too small, it makes them look bigger and it’s unflattering to the body they have.
I think the problem she’s going to find is that a lot of places don’t stock bigger than a 16 so she’s either going to have to go full on plus size 20 and over blogger, or lose some weight to continue the ‘size 16’ blogger thing so she can buy clothes that will suit her.