Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Bit controversial compared to many other tattlers opinions but my kids will be going straight into school when they open and I won’t be worried doing so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cases are very very low here and I feel like that it will be the best thing for them all round.
I have a 3yr old and he’s going bonkers being at home with Disney+. Can’t wait to throw him out of the car window into nursery, and then do a donut out the car park and screech off into the sunset

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Kermy5

Also seen people talking about the government having your DNA from being tested. Not being funny but I don't really give a fuck if they did, they could even track my movements if they like they'd soon get bored when they realise I'm either at work or at home eating cheese and reading tattle. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Bit controversial compared to many other tattlers opinions but my kids will be going straight into school when they open and I won’t be worried doing so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cases are very very low here and I feel like that it will be the best thing for them all round.

Reactions: 52

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Today I’m heartbroken as one of our newly qualified nurses has died from COVID19. Ive spent most of today in floods of tears.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

hrh89

VIP Member
Don’t know if any of you remember me saying my mum has been in hospital for the past two months. Well they are discharging her next Monday she can come home 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 50

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I cannot wait to sling my kids off at preschool, drive to the nearest Maccy Ds and smear a quarter pounder with cheese around my face.

As you were guys xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ciechoslava

I just dont see how they can expect us all to go back to work if non essential businesses reopen with children not being able to go to school. Majority of us rely of school for childcare purposes if we are to work. I think both are very interlinked with one another - if the non essential businesses start to reopen and expect their staff back then schools will need to re open too inevitably. I feel like its gonna be as In september scary as it is now as its the unknown we are scared of. The virus will still be around in a year - no one can keep us in for that long nor would we have any jobs to go back to if that was the case. I expect everything will start re opening very soon including schools.

Also its absolutely natural that people are relaxing with the lockdown - we are used to freedom and are at the end of the day human beings. Government knows they wont be able to keep us in for long. Dont think they are helping the situation by keeping it a massive secret what the lockdown exit might entail - maybe if people were aware of whats to come they would think right ok i’ll carry on staying home as in a few weeks i’ll be able to see some of my family or be able to do this that and the other where as now people are thinking well god knows whats gonna happen so it wont harm to see some of my family members etc. Of course its not the right thing to do and i have stuck to the lockdown 100% as hard as it is but i can definitely see why people are getting impatient - the government are not treating us as adults at all so people will stop complying soon - in fact a lot already are and i dont blame them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

coconochanel

VIP Member
Who's doing the update today? I hope its Sunak cause Im sick of sitting in everyday waiting to watch it when I could be doing more enjoyable things like queuing outside a supermarket, making a mask out of a bra (left cup only dont want to look a right tit) or finding a pan for the weekly clap tomorrow. 🙄 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Haven't been reading figures at all over the last fortnight. To be completely honest, I've become completely desensitised to it, I found myself saying 'only 600 deaths today, that's good' 🤦🏻‍♀️

The deaths by age (in England) is interesting though:
Age Deaths
0-19. 9
20-39 134
40-59. 1480
60-79. 7190
80+. 9607
Total 18,420

Think they need to start easing lockdown to allow people under 60 back to work, and shield the older/vulnerable for longer.

I've become more and more sceptical about the whole thing as time has gone on.

• Sad

Lanie

VIP Member
The only curtain twitching I like is when my mum was sitting in her front garden a few weeks back and the lady across the road was washing her drive way and the lady next door came out and had a go about water going on her shared part of the driveway. She then went in and came out again and threw a basin off water over the lady washing the drive. 😅 My mum didn't know what to do with herself. 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Squarehole

VIP Member
Ok I know this is slightly off topic and I am in his own forum as he drives me mad but I'm fed up of people acting like Joe Wicks is some sort of Saint during this.

Saying what he is doing is amazing. He has always had free content online and the reason he does that is it gets him views on his you tube and instrgram etc and gets him followers to buy his books, workout plans, cookwear etc

He is donating the money from the PE live videos to the NHS but it's only from these videos not all his videos. His followers have gone from 800,000 to over 2 million so he will be making significant money on his channel. Most schools are listing it as PE in home schooling either the lives or his other videos he has for kids. So he is getting huge traffic just sent his way. He isn't even doing PE it's just his same HITT workouts which aren't the best for young kids.

He killed himself promoting it across the world and was desperate to get a million live views (which he didn't) and he has been beside himself talking about how many viewers he is getting and asking people what it is about him that inspires them etc

He also put his online plan half price and announced on Instagram that it has been the busiest week they have ever had and he has sold a record number of plans.

There are so many people giving out free content just now from fitness to concerts to shows etc and I haven't seen them getting anywhere near the praise he has and is clearly cashing in on it all bigtime ! There is even talk of him getting a TV show out of it.

So yes if I see one more thing calling for him to be bloody knighted I may throw my phone out the window 👍😬🍷

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Squarehole

VIP Member
The football things annoying me. I couldn't give a flying monkey about football. Shut up and sit down !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
That moment when your 3 yr old drops something and loudly exclaims ‘Fucks sake’ is when you realise that kids are like a bloody sponge and you need to watch your language.
Me and he husbands jaws literally dropped and I didn’t know whether to howl with laughter or cry with shame.

I was that road rage person until my then three year old got into his toy car beeped his horn and yelled an expletive 😂 soon changed my ways then 😂

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Feeling very down lately. The virus/lockdown is taking its toll on my mental health. I keep randomly bursting into tears today, and it isn’t taking much for my temper to flare it seems. I’ve had a rough few nights at work, and witnessing firsthand people succumbing to the virus is just awful. I feel like banging my neighbours’ heads together - they have people in and out constantly and were outside having garden parties all weekend like it was the summer holidays.

My sons don’t understand why I won’t let them out to play with their young daughter and her cousins when they’re in the garden. I feel horrible for them. I’m not feeling well today and my mind is in overdrive thinking I’ve caught the virus. Husband and I are butting heads every day, I also miss my family and want to see them so badly. My head hurts and I still feel like I’m wearing my “riot gear” as I call it, even on my days off.

I know, everyone is feeling much the same, I just had to let it out somewhere that won’t cause an argument.

• Sad