Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Anyone else going through serious relationship difficulties in lockdown? In almost 7 years I’ve never actually wanted to break up but now I find myself day dreaming about my life as a single woman - maybe I’m just going crazy. We’ve probably had about 5 good days out of the 35 of lockdown (and those were mainly towards the beginning). The rest of the time we’re either constantly bickering or just ignoring each other. Don’t think we’ve so much as kissed or hugged in at least a month :( . What can we do though? Theres nowhere to go to get space and the thought of being alone during this lockdown is even worse than spending it with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Also in the ‘I miss McDonald’s’ team. When I was on my period I cried because I wanted McNuggets 😂

On a serious note, I’m not bothered about shops opening, I just want to see my parents and boyfriend.

• Haha

Moe

VIP Member
I think it was 50’s girl said we are all in this together but not in the same boat. I think you worded it perfect but now I have this picture in my head that we are all at sea. Some are on luxury yachts and then varying sizes of boats some in dingies whilst I’m clinging on to a bit driftwood and some fucker is using his fucking foot to push my head under. Wish I could draw.

• Haha

Squarehole

VIP Member
I wonder if Covid19 occurred 13 years ago, would we all have the hots for Tony Blair, William Hague, Alistair Darling and Gordon Brown? 🤔
Imagine how much harder all this would have been even 13 years ago. Trying to work from home and do homeschooling. Video chats etc Food delivery etc

Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
pessimistic bitch alert but there really will be no way out of this until there’s a vaccine,
it‘s a hard pill to swallow but I don’t think we’re going to get anywhere close to “normal” this year.

it’s gonna be a long summer.

• Sad
  • Wow

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Did anybody just watch the documentary think it was on channel 4. That guy spoke a lot of sense and essentially saying just tell us your plan, you’ve got a couple of choices which one are you taking and tell us!

Also seen people talking about the government having your DNA from being tested. Not being funny but I don't really give a fuck if they did, they could even track my movements if they like they'd soon get bored when they realise I'm either at work or at home eating cheese and reading tattle. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I always think this. I don’t have an Alexa but saw somebody comment on fb OMG don’t get an Alexa they’re listening in. They can listen in for all I care! They’ll hear me ask twenty times what my kids want for tea, my kids tell me, I cook it and then them say no didn’t want that 😂 nothing exciting cracking off here!

• Haha
  • Heart

prinnygrace

VIP Member
A fed up day for me today. I moved back to my parents mid-March so I didn’t have to isolate on my own. This is the longest I’ve lived under their roof since I went to uni 4 years ago. I appreciate being stuck in is a big change for everyone but for me it feels like a complete different life - my independence and everything seems to have gone. I’ve coped pretty well but now I’m craving time on my own and living the adult life I normally know. Feeling sad, missing the city I moved to, missing my boyfriend ridiculously and ready for it to be over :(

(I’m aware of my privilege to have 2 healthy parents that I can move back to - I’m not slating them at all)

• Sad
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Bit controversial compared to many other tattlers opinions but my kids will be going straight into school when they open and I won’t be worried doing so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cases are very very low here and I feel like that it will be the best thing for them all round.
I’d like to know what they are going to advise universities and their students to do.
Covid could take “Freshers Flu” to a whole new level. :cry:

• Sad

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Decided I'm not cut out to be around my husband and children 24/7. Everything is getting on my nerves today. I actually live with animals. My house is a shit tip but I give up!

Reactions: 15

grumpycat

VIP Member
I was that road rage person until my then three year old got into his toy car beeped his horn and yelled an expletive 😂 soon changed my ways then 😂
😂😂 I’ve done this, I was driving and beeped my horn and swore and my toddler went ‘knob!’
😂😂😂 I’ve stopped swearing as loudly now

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Even if you can have them safely distanced in a classroom, they won’t stay that way. You can’t explain to 5yos to stay apart because they’ll forget they have to 🤣

Yes, I struggle to see how it can work, it will certainly be a challenge. But then again who would have thought we would ever have been in the current situation so who knows?
No it would never work! my boy and his friends be coming out of school like it's the Royal Rumble 🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️ they'd need someone on permanent standby with a whip:LOL:

• Haha