Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only have Snapchat for my kids, don’t think I’ve ever actually used it for its intended purpose except to keep them amused making faces so I get peace for 5 😂
Whenever I think of snapchat, it reminds me of the Phillip Schofield thread....and not in a good way

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm going for a toff name like Leander or Orlando - It will definitely be summat from here:

I cannot wait to sling my kids off at preschool, drive to the nearest Maccy Ds and smear a quarter pounder with cheese around my face.

As you were guys xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow. All the restaurants here are closed for dine in but most are offering takeaway, curbside pick up, delivery or drivethru. Starbucks is even doing drivethru I think.
Same as where I am (not U.K.). But in other ways our lockdown has been stricter.

Reactions: 1
Anyone elses children gone feral today ? Weather has been rubbish here last few days and we are feeling the effects of not being out in the garden half the day. They are all still awake and driving me potty 🤯 so much squabbling and attitude today as well.

Reactions: 9
Anyone elses children gone feral today ? Weather has been rubbish here last few days and we are feeling the effects of not being out in the garden half the day. They are all still awake and driving me potty 🤯
My kids are bored senseless. 2 year old keeps screeching like a banshee over the least thing (not good when you already have the headache from hell) and my 4 year old is becoming very argumentative/defiant. Then about an hour before bedtime he starts repeatedly throwing himself around on the sofa and jumping (sensory). I know it’s because he needs to burn off energy; we used to do that before lockdown by taking them to soft play or the park for a couple of hours. He doesn’t even want to go out into the garden much now. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Trump will take action against China and WHO (he's ordered a probe into how much Beijing knew about Covid)......before he forgets that is :rolleyes:

• Haha
20200429_212449.jpg
Well after these names, I can't wait to see what he's calling this one.

Bearing in mind that Boris's real name is...

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My kids are bored senseless. 2 year old keeps screeching like a banshee over the least thing (not good when you already have the headache from hell) and my 4 year old is becoming very argumentative/defiant. Then about an hour before bedtime he starts repeatedly throwing himself around on the sofa and jumping (sensory). I know it’s because he needs to burn off energy; we used to do that before lockdown by taking them to soft play or the park for a couple of hours. He doesn’t even want to go out into the garden much now. :(
Sounds like you have my kids.
If I have to pick up the sofa cushions one more time I'm gonna suffocate myself with them 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our internet keeps dropping has been for the last two days. Apparently Virgin , sky and BT all having issue 😭 Please don't let the internet break ......

(Ha I can imagine IT people around the world sighing at that statement)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our internet keeps dropping has been for the last two days. Apparently Virgin , sky and BT all having issue 😭 Please don't let the internet break ......

(Ha I can imagine IT people around the world sighing at that statement)
Ours have been like that all week (sky) think their giving everyone a free month to make up !

Reactions: 3
Going by those name's it'll be whatever "lucky dip" they pull out of the hat ;) Plus I think their some missing
The youngest is called Stephanie, from one of his flings. Goodness knows how many more.

Spain have set their plans out to come out of lockdown. Seems quite sensible. Let’s hope it works.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.