Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
601 UK deaths surely this lockdown is not ready to be lifted yet 🤦‍♀️ These are only hospital deaths

Reactions: 7
601 UK deaths surely this lockdown is not ready to be lifted yet 🤦‍♀️ These are only hospital deaths
Strange that BBC had a breaking news title with 445 deaths about 20 minutes ago
Unless these are just the deaths in England

Reactions: 3
Dear God, when will this horror end. I have completely lost faith in our Govt. I urge anyone who hasn’t watched the latest Panorama to do so. I am absolutely disgusted. How can the U.K. and US consider ourselves world superpowers when we can’t even protect our nation from a virus, when so many other countries can? I feel like this has changed my perception of my country forever. I’ve never been much of a nationalist but I’ve always had faith in it, which has now been destroyed. I don’t understand how we can have so many exceptional healthcare workers, scientists, and public servants of all kind and yet have such appalling leadership.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Dear God, when will this horror end. I have completely lost faith in our Govt. I urge anyone who hasn’t watched the latest Panorama to do so. I am absolutely disgusted. How can the U.K. and US consider ourselves world superpowers when we can’t even protect our nation from a virus, when so many other countries can? I feel like this has changed my perception of my country forever. I’ve never been much of a nationalist but I’ve always had faith in it, which has now been destroyed. I don’t understand how we can have so many exceptional healthcare workers, scientists, and public servants of all kind and yet have such appalling leadership.
Not to say we have handled it well in the UK but actually very few countries have handled it well, I definitely wouldn't say MANY countries have done a great job.

I should r
Not to say we have handled it well in the UK but actually very few countries have handled it well, I definitely wouldn't say MANY countries have done a great job.
I should rephrase. Many countries have done better than us. Some have done a very good job, like New Zealand. There is no excuse for our failures.

Reactions: 5
Who's doing the update today? I hope its Sunak cause Im sick of sitting in everyday waiting to watch it when I could be doing more enjoyable things like queuing outside a supermarket, making a mask out of a bra (left cup only dont want to look a right tit) or finding a pan for the weekly clap tomorrow. 🙄 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who's doing the update today? I hope its Sunak cause Im sick of sitting in everyday waiting to watch it when I could be doing more enjoyable things like queuing outside a supermarket, making a mask out of a bra (left cup only dont want to look a right tit) or finding a pan for the weekly clap tomorrow. 🙄 😊
Even Sunak isn’t scratching the itch at the moment. I’ve just seen there’s a Ben and Jerry’s flavour that I haven’t tried yet, that excites me slightly. I feel like I’m in quick sand and no one is going to save me. I might get my daughter to play her recorder tomorrow night at clap evening, she practised today, it wasn’t pretty but it’s something different.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's Raab :)..... 😳 Don't you be blaming me @coconochanel I'm only passing on the message😬😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Raabs voice. I could listen to it all day. It's like chocolate
I'm not going to lie. Hearing Boris might be on paternity leave sparked a little joy at the thought of him having to front a update. I'm no longer fighting this attraction. I can sort my head out when this is over.

• Haha
I think it was 50’s girl said we are all in this together but not in the same boat. I think you worded it perfect but now I have this picture in my head that we are all at sea. Some are on luxury yachts and then varying sizes of boats some in dingies whilst I’m clinging on to a bit driftwood and some fucker is using his bleeping foot to push my head under. Wish I could draw.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it was 50’s girl said we are all in this together but not in the same boat. I think you worded it perfect but now I have this picture in my head that we are all at sea. Some are on luxury yachts and then varying sizes of boats some in dingies whilst I’m clinging on to a bit driftwood and some fucker is using his bleeping foot to push my head under. Wish I could draw.
Whos on Roses wooden door? Titanic if you havent seen it 🙄

• Haha
So I called in sick from work this morning, still feel all achy and had the cold sweats again through the night. Head feels like it’s going to explode despite taking paracetamol regularly. I don’t think they were too pleased about it (can’t blame them, lots of staff off atm) but I can barely sit up in bed never mind drag my sorry arse into work. :(
Wishing you better. You can’t help feeling poorly xx

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200429-154905_Chrome.jpg

Today's advert and I'm not even pregnant... at least its away from funeral flowers and cremation services

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.