Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That moment when your 3 yr old drops something and loudly exclaims ‘Fucks sake’ is when you realise that kids are like a bloody sponge and you need to watch your language.
Me and he husbands jaws literally dropped and I didn’t know whether to howl with laughter or cry with shame.

I was that road rage person until my then three year old got into his toy car beeped his horn and yelled an expletive 😂 soon changed my ways then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
that is truely horrifying why would gou purposely try to create something to infect human cells? ..HIV crossed with Bat 😱
What were they trying to acheive? its like something from a horror film

Shi Zhengli I think her name is.

Reactions: 2
looking for some advice NOT COVID SYMPTOMS- i’ve had really persistent nose bleeds the past week or so, yesterday alone i had 5. should i call my gp just for advice or is this wasting time?
My teenage daughter gets a lot of nosebleeds. They’ve always said nothing to worry about unless it won’t stop bleeding after a certain amount of time as then it may need cauterising? Stress can cause them.

Reactions: 3
That moment when your 3 yr old drops something and loudly exclaims ‘Fucks sake’ is when you realise that kids are like a bloody sponge and you need to watch your language.
Me and he husbands jaws literally dropped and I didn’t know whether to howl with laughter or cry with shame.
My husband I took our two year old to dinner last year con my birthday weekend away and we got sat near a really rowdy table of people who use swearing as part of their normal language. Que the next day when my husband took me for a cup of tea in a fancy cafe my two year old shout out as plain as day " f**kin girls. I was mortified. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope theres some lockdown measures lifted I have one of my parents funeral in may and at the moment only 10 people are allowed 😕I've lost two family members already to this virus and I'm worried sick who is going to be next.i wish people would listen and then we can try get rid of this all quicker and see our family ect

• Sad
Reactions: 14
“Chris Whitty will you please sign my Chris Whitty Appreciation mug and tea towel please?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Quick question on furlough

Have a situ where possible furlough staff could be earning more than current working staff if we take into consideration overtime (currently paying 40hr 80%)

Feel like it’s a v difficult awkward stance morally as we need as many staff working for when our industry picks up (in the next few weeks) but if they realise they’ll get more furloughed than working then I think they will not (understandably) be happy

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So i saw that more and more fast food places have started reopening like kfc etc in a few locations. I am in the south west and its not open here yet but sure they will be soon. Pleased that places like that are managing to open with social distancing as i think it shows it can be done and is good for the economy.

Fingers crossed mcdonalds follow suit soon 😂 (obviously only if safely before anyone tells me i am selfish letting people die so i can eat a big mac)

Reactions: 6
[URL unfurl="true"
GPs have received that info in an email I just happened to see it on the mail website.
This seems fishy as hell considering the Chinese scientist was adding an HIV compound to coronavirus in bats to find a way to infect human cells, she had conferences and presentations about her findings. I'm convinced it accidentally got out of their lab.
Do you have a link to info about that Chinese scientist? Why on earth would she do that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.