Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Titntat

VIP Member
I’m exactly the same xx

I haven’t had much anxiety about the virus itself because they say children commonly don’t get that sick and they’re the only people I have in my life that I really truly care about. This is triggering my anxiety a lot.

I know it’s being referred to as rare but my son was also described as a rare case and he’s not with me anymore so the word doesn’t soothe me at all.

Logically I know my kids are very likely to be fine but anxiety doesn’t listen to logic lol
Oh bless you 💔 So sorry about your son ❤

I've never had anxiety and I'm not just pulling the anxiety card out, but I've had to go into the bathroom a few times to calm my self down.

I'm sure they will be fine, but I cant just pretend it's not happening x

Titntat

VIP Member
I go in the evening about 6.30 no one goes then. 🤣
I go after dinner about 3ish or late at night if I'm not in my pjs.
Only time I've had to que is when I popped to asda on a Sunday morning. Needed some baby supplies. Was waiting for an hour to get in and they had all gone 🙄

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I thought the extremely vulnerable who are being asked to shield were being delivered government food boxes?

Plenty of people in here have had good experiences calling/ emailing supermarkets and getting a slot for elderly relatives, try that.
I haven't received anything, my neighbour with terminal lung cancer recieved his first government food box today.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I haven't received anything, my neighbour with terminal lung cancer recieved his first government food box today.
Have you not received letters and texts from the Government about it? My friend is shielding and she's constantly receiving info. She has had the NHS volunteers ring to ask if she needs her shopping doing?

Also, all supermarkets have the list of the 1.5 million shielding and were meant to phone them and ask if they need an online slot?