Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The public can now ask a question at the daily press conference although only one question selected per day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
not curtain twitching at all...she plasters it all over SM like she wants praise for it and all the responses even from her family were that she should do her bit, especially when her mum has gone out of retirement to help the NHS... and the fact that she is moaning that she is home bored when she neednt be
I think maybe you should take this person off your SM - don’t care so much about what she’s doing

Reactions: 6
I’m getting totally fed up today! I’m normally a calm chilled out person (most of the time) but we live in a small block of flats which isn’t ideal for this as no garden (we have been walking most days) but my neighbours are the most inconsiderate people I’ve ever met. The downstairs ones are so loud and we may as well be in their bedroom with them (totally gross) they also must smoke 300 cigarettes a day in their flat and it stinks out the communal areas as it seeps under their door and it is the strongest smelling cigarette smoke I’ve experienced... and it’s also coming up through my drains! I can smell their cigarette smoke in my bathroom and kitchen! I get we all can do our own thing in our homes but really! Don’t want to cause a scene because they’re not exactly friendly but it’s just so rude
I do really feel for you! We used to live in a flat once and the downstairs cigarette smoke used to come up through our boiler cupboard in the hallway! I literally couldnt get rid of the smell 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
meanwhile vulnerable people cant get the slots
Then that's the fault of the supermarkets not hers.
As a mw student I wouldn't have wanted to work in a hospital during a pandemic for a very low wage. Health care workers, front line workers are being treated like cannon fodder. If you are the kind of person who would be happy to do that then fair play, pat yourself on the back but don't look down on those who don't do it. It's a job, it's not something you need to potentially sacrifice your life for.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Phase 1 will have been getting it under control initially, phase 2 will be living with it long term and mitigating the risks to not only the nhs but the economy.
I really think we are going to have to live with it. It's not going to go away overnight. We just have to find a way to cope with it mentally. The media are very good at all the doom and gloom news. Perhaps there should be more positivity from them .

Reactions: 3
As if I needed something else to be anxious about

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Still they say it's very rare and may not be linked to coronavirus. Not something to panic about with so little info.
I find it hard to believe that any parent wouldn't think this is a worrying development !!...And you said it "so little info"...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
looking for some advice NOT COVID SYMPTOMS- i’ve had really persistent nose bleeds the past week or so, yesterday alone i had 5. should i call my gp just for advice or is this wasting time?

looking for some advice NOT COVID SYMPTOMS- i’ve had really persistent nose bleeds the past week or so, yesterday alone i had 5. should i call my go just for advice or is this waisting time?
Yup I’d call them if I were you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
looking for some advice NOT COVID SYMPTOMS- i’ve had really persistent nose bleeds the past week or so, yesterday alone i had 5. should i call my gp just for advice or is this wasting time?
yes call them! Anything out of the ordinary shouldn’t be ignored.

Faith in humans is fully restored today! My kids have had a clear out so a few days ago we popped a large box at the end of our driveway filled with amazing stuff old tat with a sign saying to help yourself and a small ‘honesty box’ saying ‘Any money raised will go towards a day out once this is all over’.

Someone left £10 yesterday in pound coins...and didn’t even take any of the toys or games. Honestly....my kids were SO excited!!

Off topic, but do you reckon the day out could be a spa day for one? *Asking for a friend*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes the swine flu vaccine was rushed. That's no conspiracy theory for sure, it's a fact that some people who had it suffered with brain damage.
im glad i didnt let my daughter have it. my gut instinct told me no, made more definite with what the dr told me (parent to parent).
i know at the time at lot of the mums from the school thought i was mad as i hadnt rushed my daughter to the doctors to have the jab like they did. One of these children few years later started to have blackouts ...i do wonder if this is linked.
i also had the MMR controversy when eldest was due to have jab..she had it but later than they recommend.
i am for vaccines but when they have been researched and tested properly..not a knee jerk reaction rushed out to calm public panic

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Self confessed curtain twitcher here 🙋🏻‍♀️ (Ok, extreme confession...not quite curtain twitcher). But I have to admit it boils my piss when I see people going on family days out to the local supermarket, or when I hear of people having parties etc. I know it shouldn’t concern me but it gets on my tits 🤣 I’m also the sort of person that gets unnecessary road rage and throw the wanker signs at people that don’t thank me for letting them out a T Junction. So I think I just have anger issues all round 🤷🏻‍♀️ and a right nosey cow too 😊
I was that road rage person until my then three year old got into his toy car beeped his horn and yelled an expletive 😂 soon changed my ways then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was that road rage person until my then three year old got into his toy car beeped his horn and yelled an expletive 😂 soon changed my ways then 😂
😂😂 I’ve done this, I was driving and beeped my horn and swore and my toddler went ‘knob!’
😂😂😂 I’ve stopped swearing as loudly now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
GPs have received that info in an email I just happened to see it on the mail website.
This seems fishy as hell considering the Chinese scientist was adding an HIV compound to coronavirus in bats to find a way to infect human cells, she had conferences and presentations about her findings. I'm convinced it accidentally got out of their lab.
that is truely horrifying why would gou purposely try to create something to infect human cells? ..HIV crossed with Bat 😱
What were they trying to acheive? its like something from a horror film

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.