Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think about the contact tracing app?
I don't see how they will achieve the numbers of people using it, and updating it properly that they need for it to have any meaningful effect.

Plus how does this work in cities? In London will I get a notification every week to isolate because I have come into contact with an infected person?
I think it's too little too late now tbh. They did something similar in South Korea but it worked there cause it was early days of the virus. Surely it's gone too far here now for that to work?

Reactions: 2
😂😂 It's BoJo wedged in my bike basket off his face on tablets
"Close Encounters" of the Conservative kind🥴🇬🇧☣

Chinese scientists have said the virus will not be eradicated ,it will return as a seasonal virus...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
"Close Encounters" of the Conservative kind🥴🇬🇧☣

Chinese scientists have said the virus will not be eradicated ,it will return as a seasonal virus...
Vom haha!

We can't possibly have a yearly lock down surely? I can't imagine doing this annually bloody hell

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure, the symptoms are so varied. I’m probably going to self refer for a test though as I’m a key worker and it’s a strong possibility as I’ve been caring for people who are Covid-19 positive.
I hope you feel better soon x

Reactions: 5
I’m also in bed today, but because I’m feeling ill. Had the worst headache, feeling achy all over, coughing, congested and breaking out in cold sweats all night last night. I’m back at work tomorrow night, hoping I’m better by then as I’m doing 3 nights in a row.
I wouldn’t go to work if you’ve been displaying symptoms, even if you feel better. I don’t know how long they say to isolate yourself for now but I’d follow that guidance x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A fed up day for me today. I moved back to my parents mid-March so I didn’t have to isolate on my own. This is the longest I’ve lived under their roof since I went to uni 4 years ago. I appreciate being stuck in is a big change for everyone but for me it feels like a complete different life - my independence and everything seems to have gone. I’ve coped pretty well but now I’m craving time on my own and living the adult life I normally know. Feeling sad, missing the city I moved to, missing my boyfriend ridiculously and ready for it to be over :(

(I’m aware of my privilege to have 2 healthy parents that I can move back to - I’m not slating them at all)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Today I’m heartbroken as one of our newly qualified nurses has died from COVID19. Ive spent most of today in floods of tears.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Scottish researchers have said Neumifil an antiviral drug has shown very promising results, when taken as a nasal spray it blocks the virus from attaching on to lung cells !

Reactions: 9
If ET could tidy up and entertain the toddler I’m more than happy to have him in my house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today I’m heartbroken as one of our newly qualified nurses has died from COVID19. Ive spent most of today in floods of tears.
I'm so sorry. Every death is a tragedy but the amount of front line workers dying as a result of just doing their job is utterly heartbreaking. The amount of PTSD and strain many others will have as a result of the very real horror they see. I hope you and your colleagues are ok and that you are getting some support.

I'm so pissed off with all these conspiracy theorists going on and on how Bill Gates wants to sterilise and control the population and this is all a big cover up. Go and spend the day in the itus and covid wards and see how made up it all is. I've deleted most of the dick heads on my Facebook so I don't have to read their tit.

Yeah, I’m calling in. Not taking any chances x

Thank you x
Hope you are OK and it's not anything serious

Reactions: 10
Has there being anything announced about mental heath service provisions for NHS staff / frontline workers? I hope something is put in place for what they’re experiencing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.