Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well mine is how to repel rodents🐀.......unless it's trying to draw me into the 🐹 gerbil scenario from ages ago :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even though I’m am getting worryingly desensitised to the daily figures, I am so anxious about the total deaths being released (which I think is later today?).

• Sad
They've added the figures from Care Homes, the wider Community and Hospitals and the total is now 26,097.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Seems the baby was premature their saying it was a shock as it wasn't due to late summer ..

• Sad
They've added the figures from Care Homes, the wider Community and Hospitals and the total is now 26,097.
It a couple of days we’ll overtake Italy’s total and be the worst country in Europe😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
We still seem very high as far as new cases go.
We are very high. I honestly cannot see lockdown being lifted next week. The numbers aren't falling enough to warrant it. Looks like I will need to find more things for me and the kids to do. 🤷

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think that mentioning the increase in Germany & a possible 2nd lockdown there is their way of prepping us for another extension?

Reactions: 6
My husband is meant to be starting work again Monday (construction). I don't want him to go. We are not anywhere near a safe period to be relaxing anything.

Reactions: 2
It a couple of days we’ll overtake Italy’s total and be the worst country in Europe😔
it doesn’t look great does it, but I do think that we have been transparent and reported everything, Im not so sure that can be said of everywhere else.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think that mentioning the increase in Germany & a possible 2nd lockdown there is their way of prepping us for another extension?
I thought German schools were to open May 5th ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.