Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo79

New thréad suggestion, move over Des Kelly carpets hello Ellie Kelly the doormat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Fitzytour

Can anyone record it and send it to the guards?
Why don't you do it? Hate when people ask others on the thread to contact authorities etc 😂. Just do it yourself if you have the notion to and don't expect others to do it for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

user5748

Chatty Member
well chav stands for council houses and violence, i don't think she lives in a council house and I've never seen any violence from her or her family. just very low intelligence and got lucky from having an interest in a make-up style that was popular at the time
how did I never I know chav was an acronym , my minds blown

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Wildchild77

Sorry if this has been covered already.. Someone I knows friend was out with Ellie and Charleen a few weeks ago at a house party. Ellie is supposedly seeing a lad who is friends with the Whelo fella. Some guy called Evan? Ellie and Charleen were filling their noses with coke in the toilets.. classy ladies

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

User71983918

I’m not sure if anyone listened to the girls podcast today but my heart genuinely broke for Ellie, she started crying answering one of the questions🥺 no matter what people may think of this girl she has been through the war with this idiot and deserves so much better

• Heart

Pacho

It was someone asking how you get over someone when you rethink all the good things they’ve done even though there’s alot more bad and she said she was crying at the table eating her breakfast thinking about that exact thing that morning :( it seems that she is completely done with him and I really don’t see her going near him again

Here is a link to the video of the podcast

Yea whatever you think of her, no one deserves this. I'd say her confidence is on the floor and has been for years. He was always taking the piss out of her, zooming in on unflattering moments, slagging her constantly etc. I pray she stays away. She seems to have a great relationship with her dad. She should focus on how her dad treats her & that's how every man should.

• Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Does anyone think it's the height of laziness that Ellie only gets round to opening PR nearly a month after they were delivered and just does a one story *thanks* on it? I just think it's really ungrateful...

Reactions: 37

Ratsout

VIP Member
Well that's not relevant or nice.
She is an absolute dog though. Imagine your sister crying her eyes out on a podcast having to stop recording until she composed herself over a person you continue to associate with unnecessarily. If she was crying on the pod, she was obviously crying at home as well.

It’s Ellie’s “ex” there’s no reason as to why Baboon Arse Lips should still be hanging around with her sisters toxic ex

Reactions: 36

throwawaykid12

He’d sicken you 🤮.

Honestly felt for poor Ellie during the podcast, could’ve given her the biggest hug ever. Whether you like her or not (I do) that cunt has put her through the ringer.

I’d say he’s a large part of the reason why a lot of people maybe went off Ellie. Done nothing but try and drag her down to his level. Poor girl obviously thought he was the one, or rather wanted him to be.

I’m glad she has Charleen, I love their friendship. Charleen’s a great girl. Kind, thoughtful, ambitious & I think she’s really good for Ellie 💘 She seems like she would try and drum it into her that she deserves better and that’s a good thing, because no one else, not even her halfwit sister, seems to have tried to show her the light.

Caoimhe likely devastated she won’t see CR anymore 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

samcron

The winner of Conor’s latest competition of €1000 cash has a familiar face in her Facebook pictures. Isn’t this just so convenient. Is that your mammy, Chris?

And it gets better, if you flick through the comments on the completion post, you’ll quickly find out that she’s managed to win it without even entering. What’s the chances.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Just seen his latest stories. Vile.

Out last night, probably off their faces on god knows what. His friend tries to get into a taxi, I'd say acting the hard man. Taxi man didn't want to take him and tried to drive off. Scumbag mates hangs onto taxi, grips on until taxi is pulling him along. Let's go, GRAZES HIS FUCKING KNEE, and calls an ambulance.
Scumbag Conor videos it all.

I can almost hear his horrible scanger voice "Pal, pal - get an ambulance. Pretend you hurt your back, put a claim in - easy money"

He's such an embarrassment - morto for his big man pal lying in the back f a fucking ambulance with a grazed knee.
Vile.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Kellsb13

Yeah sure il do the recap..

Conor is a major contender for being the biggest Bellend in 2022 already.

the end 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Tbh id rather get rid of Conor than Ellie from the thread. Every post about him on this thread is boring and repetitive it's the same shite every day. No offence to anyone talking about him cos it's not your fault he does fuck all its just always the same stuff said.
They definitely need separate threads anyway I don't want to read about him anymore and I can't be the only one.
At least Ellie might get a bit more interesting now she's kicked him to the curb.

Reactions: 28