Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like why after doing so well, she glows so differently without him she's like a different Ellie!! If she is back with him I'll also be unfollwing and done with the podcast, charleen needs to have a good word with her 🤣 am sorry but she needs a good dose of reality and to grow up! She's making a fool of herself and her friends, after her friends making tic tocs and so on after Conor made a show of himself on insta

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The pure embarrassment of Conor checking in to the hotel booked in her name too - the little limp kept man 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just wouldn’t put it beyond Conor to book a room in her name and sell a story knowing it would be heard somewhere - maybe I just don’t want to believe that she would go back to him, but he’s an absolute walking rejected sperm like

Reactions: 15
Omg icecream must be done with Conor. They have a new hot drinks menu and the buddy cup isn’t mentioned.

Also they did a video last week on Dublin live but never mentioned Conor’s name when talking about the buddy cup or that is in other locations however he is mentioned in the article. He never mentions them either.

Also the buddy box seems to be gone off Just eat. I assume it’s closed.

Him and Brian at the Batman premier tonight. Watch out Brian, the joker is sitting next to you.
He probably took his coffee machine from there to put in Chopped.

Reactions: 2
Ah lads, the crappy box is a drive thru now, “just pull up to the front of the trailer if there’s nobody in the queue” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The winner of Conor’s latest competition of €1000 cash has a familiar face in her Facebook pictures. Isn’t this just so convenient. Is that your mammy, Chris?

And it gets better, if you flick through the comments on the completion post, you’ll quickly find out that she’s managed to win it without even entering. What’s the chances.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The winner of Conor’s latest competition of €1000 cash has a familiar face in her Facebook pictures. Isn’t this just so convenient. Is that your mammy, Chris?

And it gets better, if you flick through the comments on the completion post, you’ll quickly find out that she’s managed to win it without even entering. What’s the chances.
I’m not even surprised to be honest

Reactions: 4

scumbags :sick:

Ah lads, the crappy box is a drive thru now, “just pull up to the front of the trailer if there’s nobody in the queue” 😂
just proves how there's never a queue 😂 how can you drive up if there's people standing there

they're both going to Dave tonight :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
How is he getting away with it.
The business I work in has run competitions before and I've had family members names come out in random draws using the likes of comment picker and I always pick again, even though they genuinely came out and don't have same last name as me I still don't want anyone saying it was a fix (I'm usually the one who handles the running of comp and choosing winner etc) I always tell them not to bother entering because I will pick again if they come out.

• Heart
Comments have been disabled on that curry Tuesday post, how convenient!
he’s acting now as if he doesn’t know her and can’t quite remember her name 😂 “I think her name was Sam…or Samantha”. You’re a thick bleep Conor.

Spam the life out of that new comp he has and let everybody know that they’re all fixed.

• Haha
he’s acting now as if he doesn’t know her and can’t quite remember her name 😂 “I think her name was Sam…or Samantha”. You’re a thick bleep Conor.

Spam the life out of that new comp he has and let everybody know that they’re all fixed.
Sam or Samantha like they are the same name 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Might be no harm in sending the screenshots to Brian Bruce Lee and asking him why is he doing business with a scumbag like Conor.

Also send them to the Asai as they will clamp down on stuff like that.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.