Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sure il do the recap..

Conor is a major contender for being the biggest Bellend in 2022 already.

the end 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So, does he actually own those buddycup yokes?

He only Bought one horse trailer and then with the rest he just buys or lesse coffee machines and sticks them into everyone eles business. Watch your kitchen he might stick one in there next....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This just came up on my newsfeed 😭💔
Awk, god love her! Surely be really sore on her, such a long relationship and the tit she’s been through with it☹. Hope to God she realises her worth now and sees how much better she can do! Surely everyone close to her feels the same.

Reactions: 8
2022 needs to be the year karma catches up with this prick. Serious how has the fsai or cab not cracked down on him. If we can all smell the dodgy then we can’t all be wrong??

Reactions: 17
Incase anyones tempted, Wings Cuisine is the biggest tit hole Ive ever eaten in 😂 Literally so gross and kids pawing all the food. Never been back since it opened and hugely regret going in the first place.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Incase anyones tempted, Wings Cuisine is the biggest tit hole Ive ever eaten in 😂 Literally so gross and kids pawing all the food. Never been back since it opened and hugely regret going in the first place.
He can’t even get the name right. ‘Wings world cuisine’ and he’s supposed to be promoting it ! Giving his mate stick for getting other items in a ‘worlds cuisine’ restaurant. I know it doesn’t have great selection of world cuisine I’m just saying for reference! He’s getting dumber by the day, what is going on with this chap 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Is there anything more disgusting and disturbing about watching the way he eats? 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I've eaten there before and thought the same, about 4 things are actually edible

Reactions: 4
He is the definition of a bleeping loser lol. Ellie looks amazing, seems to be getting on well - hopefully the only way for her from here is up! Surely he’s seeing now how much of a bleep he’s been & we’ll only keep seeing more embarrassment as he sinks himself deeper🥴

Hopefully he’s destroyed any chance of a reconciliation with her with all the public embarrassment, hope to duck she stays away from him now, he only dragged her down. Run a mile Ellie!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He's currently giving his holiday fling the 5star romance on her old enough Tiktok vids
That is embarrassing behaviour 🤢 does he think that is funny and attractive to women creeping and lurking on old posts. Smell of desperation off him 🤣 We all know a chap like him. I’d say she’ll be swiftly blocking ‘the holiday creep.’

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.