Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of people biting to this. He knows how to build a following . If she’s back with him let her on strangers getting offended it’s her life. I’m sure half the people commenting have got back with an ex or took abuse from an ex. Her life and her choices whatever she chooses to do

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everyone’s just giving him what he wants by commenting on it🤣 imagine being him waking up and the first thing he thinks of is to post a pic of his ex girlfriends sister? You would think he’d have more important things to be thinking about like his many successful horse trailers🤣 the only reason he’s posting her is to make sure everyone knows he’s still in with her family it’s so embarrassing like aren’t you 26 attempting to get a mortgage you freak

Reactions: 12
Ugh I wish people would stop commenting under his post ... He's such a loser.

Reactions: 16
New thréad suggestion, move over Des Kelly carpets hello Ellie Kelly the doormat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Suggestion

She’s back like a boomeranger*, nothing can keep her from that skanger

*artistic license 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlene is no different she has cheated on Dano plenty of times. Seems fitting for that group, however what gets me is that they’re the first to cry on camera and expect sympathy. My bollix

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Charlene is no different she has cheated on Dano plenty of times. Seems fitting for that group, however what gets me is that they’re the first to cry on camera and expect sympathy. My bollix
I very much doubt she has ever cheated on dano.

Reactions: 22
Hardly, his name is around her neck ffs

Reactions: 8
I can't put my finger on it with her, she seems mad about him, I know this thread is not for her or Dano but they moved in so quickly, I don't think they are forever, that's for sure.... and that cheap ugly "Euroshop" style necklace 🤮 that Halfprice Jewellers tat is vile.... they provided the Stickman necklace for Horror, I think?

Reactions: 8
Send cvs to chopped but not to Conor? He’s definitely just paying or being paid for the buddy cup logo over there because he doesn’t even own the coffee FFS!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.