Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian was dwindled out of A LOT of money when Chopped really took off, by his old accountant and his former business partner in the old TRX gym (these two people are married couple), it was kept under wraps to protect the reputation of Brian, as he didn't want such a massive scandal so early in his career, to make him look naive, not missing so much money.
But that's all true. Add the pressures effects of covid on his businesses. Must have finally forced him to partner up with Timmy. Brian may also desperate to keep himself in the big boy league, he's allowing little scam boys to eat at his table from time to time

What happened? His friend was his accountant ? I thought Steve Doody and his wife dont no her name took money from his account? Like 50k? Not sure is that who your talking about ? Steve doody has disappeared haven't seen him in years do you know what he is upto now what happend the TRX business?

Brian soundโ€™s like he is fairly naive when it comes to business partners.

I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if chopped went out of business in the next few years. You hear so many stories about how companies that tried to branch out abroad and took their eyes off the ball at home and it all ended in tears.

Thought he was doing good with chopped opening up over in Holland now ?

Whats this gobshite up to now god he is such a creep , he goes on about those stupid headphones every hour ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What happened? His friend was his accountant ? I thought Steve Doody and his wife dont no her name took money from his account? Like 50k? Not sure is that who your talking about ? Steve doody has disappeared haven't seen him in years do you know what he is upto now what happend the TRX business?
Yes Mr Doodys, wife Mairead Latimer, was Choppeds' financial manager. There was zero media about the legal repercussions after they were found out and things went very sour between him & Mr Lee... regions of 6 digits was stolen... allegedly of course... ๐Ÿคฅ
he resurrected recently back on fb only to go again. Rumour has it he trained as some type of medic in Zurich & Harvard, who "performs operations" in the Beacon private. And she is working in finance of the Mater Hospital.... again, this is all alleged...

Attachments

• Wow
Yes Mr Doodys, wife Mairead Latimer, was Choppeds' financial manager. There was zero media about the legal repercussions after they were found out and things went very sour between him & Mr Lee... regions of 6 digits was stolen... allegedly of course... ๐Ÿคฅ
he resurrected recently back on fb only to go again. Rumour has it he trained as some type of medic in Zurich & Harvard, who "performs operations" in the Beacon private. And she is working in finance of the Mater Hospital.... again, this is all alleged...

Wow did they get the money back from them? Must be doing well for himself if he's doing operations in the beacon private thought it would take 6 + years to be a surgeon.

Do you know them personally?

Reactions: 1
Wow did they get the money back from them? Must be doing well for himself if he's doing operations in the beacon private thought it would take 6 + years to be a surgeon.
So did I. But this chap is another Walter Mitty... unknown if money was repaid in full to Brian

And how can this Josie Sherlock allow herself be humiliated by this bleep? Imagine starting out some new type of relationship. imagine looking like the ex (or more like Caoimhe tbh), imagine then asking why your new bf why he's suddenly stalking his ex of 6 yrs on socials again.
Ooooh Josie, ya scored a good 'un there.... run girl, know your worth and bleeping RUN

Reactions: 3
So did I. But this chap is another Walter Mitty... unknown if money was repaid in full to Brian

Walter Mitty? Steve Doddy is ?

So did I. But this chap is another Walter Mitty..
Just had a Google of that course in Zurich its an online course about heart failure its basic and only a takes a few weeks to complete. Im not sure I belive hes doing operations in the beacon id say that picture is just about his baby being born seems more believable. I knew him years ago he was always into studying the human body on a sports and fitness level so could be just another course to learn more about the heart .

Just had a Google of that course in Zurich its an online course about heart failure its basic and only a takes a few weeks to complete. Im not sure I belive hes doing operations in the beacon id say that picture is just about his baby being born seems more believable. I knew him years ago he was always into studying the human body on a sports and fitness level so could be just another course to learn more about the heart .
And that vital signs at the University of pennsylvania is 50 dollors , 6 weeks to complete get a certificate at the end.

Last edited:

Apologies to fellow readers, not trying to derail this thread at all. The person we are talking about really pulled the wool over Brian Lees eyes (owner of Chopped) by scamming him out of a lot of money, a few years back.... which makes it very hard to understand why he would risk it all again with Conor the Horrors proven scammer record.
Also @Abbey127, I know him from growing up in Donaghmede. He definitely did not have another baby with his new wife. He still only has the 1 child. I know people very close to him, who have said he is very recently boasting of his new career in the operating room ๐Ÿ™„ I had an idea from his medic studies bio that it all seemed very fast tracked to be working in the Beacon private ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
Apologies to fellow readers, not trying to derail this thread at all. The person we are talking about really pulled the wool over Brian Lees eyes (owner of Chopped) by scamming him out of a lot of money, a few years back.... which makes it very hard to understand why he would risk it all again with Conor the Horrors proven scammer record.
Also @Abbey127, I know him from growing up in Donaghmede. He definitely did not have another baby with his new wife. He still only has the 1 child. I know people very close to him, who have said he is very recently boasting of his new career in the operating room ๐Ÿ™„ I had an idea from his medic studies bio that it all seemed very fast tracked to be working in the Beacon private ๐Ÿค”

Exactly don't belive everything .. in front Donaghmede myself but moved moved out a few years ago

Exactly don't belive everything .. im from Donaghmede myself but moved moved out a few years ago
So Timmy the turkey legs is getting use to getting up early now 3rd day up at 6ish then he crashes at 11am haha not likes hes doing a full day work he went to the gym... like millions of people do in the morning BEFORE work he will be at home now for a nap then eat his ready meals more than likely oats.

Dont get why he always does this thing with his arms????? Did he win a boxing match against a pizza ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜‚ what a wank stain...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly don't belive everything .. in front Donaghmede myself but moved moved out a few years ago

So Timmy the turkey legs is getting use to getting up early now 3rd day up at 6ish then he crashes at 11am haha not likes hes doing a full day work he went to the gym... like millions of people do in the morning BEFORE work he will be at home now for a nap then eat his ready meals more than likely oats.

Dont get why he always does this thing with his arms????? Did he win a boxing match against a pizza ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜‚ what a wank stain...
Wank stain is a great saying should be used more ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he definitely is

Reactions: 6

Wank stain ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ been years since I heard that .. love it ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's not a surgeon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ Christ alive, it takes years upon years to qualify. He's a theatre health care assistant, so cleans theatre equipment, helps out with transporting patients from the ward to the theatre, keep patients care pre-surgery, that kind of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's not a surgeon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ Christ alive, it takes years upon years to qualify. He's a theatre health care assistant, so cleans theatre equipment, helps out with transporting patients from the ward to the theatre, keep patients care pre-surgery, that kind of thing.
Hahaha that's good to know but he defo gave my mutual with him, a telling off for smoking because he's "operated on patients" due to smoking & is highly against it ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ but I'm not surprised he is still bullshiting his way through life

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Do you know him ? I was thinking no Chance hes a surgeon haha has he stopped being a personal trainer?

Do you know him ? I was thinking no Chance hes a surgeon haha has he stopped being a personal trainer?
I do unfortunately. Went off radar after stealing from Brian Lee but he resurfaced on fb recently only to deactivate again. I could write a book on this scam artist but this thread is for another scam artist Conor the Horror Ryan ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do unfortunately. Went off radar after stealing from Brian Lee but he resurfaced on fb recently only to deactivate again. I could write a book on this scam artist but this thread is for another scam artist Conor the Horror Ryan ๐Ÿคฃ
This scobe has well documented evidence of how he operates. Got first hand evidence from a waiter that horror ryan ran up a sizeable bill in a city centre establishment with his tracksuit gang wankers. When bill was presented he went mad started disputing all the transactions, weak veiled threats all with the intent of getting the bill reduced or gratuited to them, they held firm and made him pay. He put up a post about it and he pulled it pronto cause they were on him in a flash about it. Its well known that a lot of these tit lazy influencers operate like this. I'm still in shock how brian lee has entertained this fucker, his chopped business model has some big name silent investors who definitely would not want to associated with an alleged money laundering tracksuit wearer. Its truly baffling.

Reactions: 19
Wrecking my head for weeks who he reminded me ofโ€ฆ

View attachment 1036929View attachment 1036930
Didnโ€™t think it was actually possible to get more scarlet for him ๐Ÿ™ˆ imagine waking up one day, scrolling through your photos, finding a picture of yourself that looks like an emaciated alien and thinking โ€œyeah thatโ€™ll do nicely, the followers will lap that upโ€.
He also finally let it slip yesterday that all his food reviews are just him basically sampling the food. He was talking about how he had a Maccies and a pizza the other day but โ€œI only had a little bit of bothโ€, and proceeds to upload food videos pretending to eat the lot and be stuffed ๐Ÿ˜‚ Canโ€™t even do his โ€œown thingโ€ right, talk about an absolute f*cking liability ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
not him opening up a bag of free stuff from lucozade then asking them to send him free rugby tickets as well, jammy bastard

I just wanna know where your man Keith and his family will live of someone wins it???
Well with the amount they'll raise @โ‚ฌ18x 45k tickets he will pay off the apartment mortgage, buy a new house, be mortgage free and then donate the 100k to charity. The charity is only getting that if he sells the 45k tickets. Currently on around 16k.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.