Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

throwawaykid12

I see Caoimhe is following him again. I'm beginning to think that she's as obsessed with him as he is her!
You wouldn’t be a bit surprised to find out they shagged behind Ellie’s back 🤢 Caoimhe gives me a bit of jealous vibes!

Reactions: 28

Pacho

Honestly though, how much self esteem can you have when your own sister is enabling your exes degrading behavior toward you. After all they did to you ?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ROSE1107

She's been seen on the Northside a few times
She's actually going to be the biggest laughing stock if she is back with that toerag! Am sure her friends and family are sick of listening to her by now, she does far better without him, am sure she will lose her career and many friends because of him. Silly silly girl!

Reactions: 27

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
I reported that Tiktok vid of him driving and recording to Primark, their department of social media & influences link. I think I seen an Ad for Penny's the day after he filmed this video and I said fuckin dumbass deserves to lose such a big brand deal. They replied saying they will speak with him directly on the matter. I linked the tiktok video too so they could see for themselves. Here's hoping he is no longer on their influencer contract

• Heart
Reactions: 26

throwawaykid12

Pile of shite, trying to get themselves followers lol.

I loved Ellie’s “the only man I can always rely on” in the birthday post for her da❤ Think she’s finally seen the light 🥰

Reactions: 26

brandambassador

VIP Member
The 2 Johnnies got awful stick for something out of context, and yet this idiot hasn’t been cancelled yet? He is such a narcisstic abusive bastard

Reactions: 25

Flower45

VIP Member
well chav stands for council houses and violence, i don't think she lives in a council house and I've never seen any violence from her or her family. just very low intelligence and got lucky from having an interest in a make-up style that was popular at the time
Eh how the fuck dare you! Im from and my family are from " council estate" and we are neither chav nor common. All went to college and all have good jobs. I could go on about many many friends from " nicer " areas who up much worse. Open your narrow mind you might learn something!
My god how naive and thick some of you are!! Its embarrassing! 😆😆

Instacol

Chatty Member
That teaser I'm coming up with scenarios.

They were having drinks with a few friends and partners. He went upstairs one thing lead to another and he was caught on his knees with the guy he goes off to the hotels with?

• Haha
  • Heart

nothinonyou

VIP Member
Eh how the fuck dare you! Im from and my family are from " council estate" and we are neither chav nor common. All went to college and all have good jobs. I could go on about many many friends from " nicer " areas who up much worse. Open your narrow mind you might learn something!
My god how naive and thick some of you are!! Its embarrassing! 😆😆
what are on you on about? I literally explained the acronym and explained that Ellie isn't a chav if you go by what chav really means. Not sure what you gathered from my post judging by your over the top reaction...

throwawaykid12

He is the definition of a fucking loser lol. Ellie looks amazing, seems to be getting on well - hopefully the only way for her from here is up! Surely he’s seeing now how much of a cunt he’s been & we’ll only keep seeing more embarrassment as he sinks himself deeper🥴

Hopefully he’s destroyed any chance of a reconciliation with her with all the public embarrassment, hope to fuck she stays away from him now, he only dragged her down. Run a mile Ellie!

• Heart

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Sick of these fuckers, pair of moochers ellie carpet underlay kelly and conor money launderer ryan. Any brand or company associated with these 2 fucking assholes needs to be avoided. Shes a clown putting up with all his gaslighting how bauer media have anything to do with her is beyond belief. Will leave this here to show what a mug she is.

Know your worth Ellie kelly

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

nothinonyou

VIP Member
Conor will be desperate to get verified next 🙄 so all treats are €2.50 this weekend, anyone know what he usually charges ?
about a tenner for manky hot chocolate with soaked kit kats drowing at the bottom and a hard croissant with a kinder bueno super glued on

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Another scam on the go 🙄
Because I’m literally a loser who has nothing else to do I zoomed into pictures of the cash and other competitions where he has pictures of cash for competitions and every single note in every single different picture all have the same serial numbers if I’m correct. Scamming scum

• Wow
  • Haha

throwawaykid12

I’ve always felt this way. The two of them were always all over each other and flirting all the time ! Very odd behaviour
Always thought the same too! If it was my sister and he was treating her the way Conor treated Ellie, he’d of got the cold shoulder from the first time he was riding behind her back & told to get to fuck.

I love Ellie but always thought Caoimhe was a try hard, trying to ride Ellie’s coat tails the same as Conor. Suppose that’s why they get on so well! Jealousy hanging off them. I’d say they have rid aye, that’s the vibes they give off.

Mpw

Lads I’m sorry but if she’s back with… it… I’m honestly gonna lose my last remaining bit of respect for her🙃 she was doing SO well, I thought she finally turned a corner and saw the light

..or turned a conor and saw the light should I say?