Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she isn’t with him and he’s doing ok this it’s pure abusing behavior.

Reactions: 10
Anyone see the girl saying she saw them yesterday together in Ellie car, the girl is from his area and wouldn't lie 🤥she's an absolute dope she deserves everything he does to her, fk her and her podcast boring c**t she should change her name to carpet so people can keep walking all over her 🙄

Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice when he’s with Ellie, he has this attitude that he has this morning, and when their off he knuckles down a bit and isn’t as much of a prick. Not much in the difference but you can tell.

Reactions: 13
Imagine being her friend or family and all the tears and bullshit last few years and then she gets back with him. You’d be raging!

Reactions: 14
She’s just ruined her own career. As someone so public you’d think she’d use her platform to show young girls that it’s ok to dump someone like Conor when treated so poorly. She dug her own grave. Bye bye podcast 😂 I hope that snake is worth it for her

Reactions: 9
He says it's a joke but I'd say there is an element of truth to it! Caoimhe liked the post 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ugh the latest post 🙄 all the comments like it's a joke ... Regardless if it's a joke or not still seriously weird your ex would post that ..... He's a freak.

what a bleeping MELT like does he not realise that this is embarrassing and not funny? even if they’re all on good terms like he says in the comments would you not be mortified of him making an absolute show of you… I’d kind of understand if they were 18/19 but they’re all mid twenties?! The whole lot of them need to grow up but especially Conor 🤮

Honestly though, how much self esteem can you have when your own sister is enabling your exes degrading behavior toward you. After all they did to you ?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Him and her sister obviously still talk and even if there not back together why is caoimhe still following him? If my sisters bf cheated on her so publicly that she was on her podcast crying the last thing I’d care about is following that prick and as for Ellie if she’s back with him I certainly won’t be listening to there podcast and they should absolutely not be giving out advice to young girls about relationships, it’s an absolute disgrace and she needs to really get a grip on her life and a kick up the hole from her mam

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have ye seen the post caoimhe posted about what’s meant for you will happen in a way which you couldn’t explain or expect…..

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.