Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but neither of those outfits are stylishπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the example you gave looks like a failed GAA county player who teaches geography in the local school and goes to coppers on the weekend πŸ˜‚

I wish Ryan Reynolds was my geography teacher back in school then 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Ah lads carpo! They just take the absolute piss out of him. Hes on tiktok and he has a hape of followers but if you knew a bit about his early life you'd just want to give him a hug. I'm not going to say it here but his family went through an unbearable tragedy in the 80s.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Ah lads carpo! They just take the absolute piss out of him. Hes on tiktok and he has a hape of followers but if you knew a bit about his early life you'd just want to give him a hug. I'm not going to say it here but his family went through an unbearable tragedy in the 80s.
What's carpos insta handle?

Reactions: 1
Conor the Turkey legs Timmys clothing style rubbing off on chris, bleeping hell what the actual duck looks like a clown... they dress like little kids.
This is what you call style, not wearing xxl clothes and high trainers to make you look taller hahahaha 🀣 πŸ˜‚
It's the standing by the matching cushions for me #aesthetic

Reactions: 4
Conor the Turkey legs Timmys clothing style rubbing off on chris, bleeping hell what the actual duck looks like a clown... they dress like little kids.
This is what you call style, not wearing xxl clothes and high trainers to make you look taller hahahaha 🀣 πŸ˜‚
he's always posting tik toks of what he wears thinks he's so stylish, he's not the full picnic anyway

Reactions: 4
I reported that Tiktok vid of him driving and recording to Primark, their department of social media & influences link. I think I seen an Ad for Penny's the day after he filmed this video and I said fuckin dumbass deserves to lose such a big brand deal. They replied saying they will speak with him directly on the matter. I linked the tiktok video too so they could see for themselves. Here's hoping he is no longer on their influencer contract

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i just scrolled his tik toks there he was talking about wreaths for his mam dad and 2 sisters graves πŸ˜”

i no my heart poor man πŸ’”

I thought he lived with his mam ? What happened? Does someone look after him ? I know he works part time in a warehouse i think. He should really stop handing around with Cononr he is being used.

Reactions: 6
I thought he lived with his mam ? What happened? Does someone look after him ? I know he works part time in a warehouse i think. He should really stop handing around with Cononr he is being used.
What's his insta name?

Reactions: 1
What's his insta name?
I'm not sure his insta name I no he's on tik tok as carpo1300 I don't no about him at all only for someone mentioned tragedy in his life in the 80s and saw his tik tok about wreaths for graves poor man anyone no his story is he married has he kids or anything sorry I no this is conor/ellie thread x

Reactions: 3
Not a tax payer in sight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Brian Lee needs to wake up, seriously. Them kids won't buy a salad. They'll buy a coffee with a bleeping kinder bueno hanging out of it then head to McDonalds for a eurosaver.

He is doing serious brand damage to the image of chopped entertaining this charlatan. Only a matter of time that he will lose the current customer base he has.

Dublin is plagued with these cheeky little Canada Goose clad social media sods harassing ordinary folk and recording it for kicks. The last thing Lee should be doing is inviting them onto his premises. That's is CRs cohort of followers.

Reactions: 22
Carpo's sister was raped and murdered in the 80's in Tallaght, google Carol Carpenter, she was 15

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ah it’s a joke he’s totally taking advantage of that poor Peter lad. His following just rip the piss out of the guy and Conor knows it. Shows what a self centred d**k he is

Reactions: 11
Be interesting to see how the mortgage application works out!!
Knowing how this country can be a sickener in treatment of honourable hard working taxpayers when it comes to mortgage applications, he'll probably get it.

I'm sure bank of mam and dad will have a huge part in it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.