Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canā€™t believe the scumbags wasted a paramedics and ambulances time over a grazed knee! They probably used it to get a free lift home- idiots.

That taxi was not obliged to take that fare, theyā€™re were probably so full of entitlement they didnā€™t want to be told nošŸ™„, pair of cunts

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Canā€™t believe the scumbags wasted a paramedics and ambulances time over a grazed knee! They probably used it to get a free lift home- idiots.

That taxi was not obliged to take that fare, theyā€™re were probably so full of entitlement they didnā€™t want to be told nošŸ™„, pair of cunts
He has been making a joke about it all day today. Your man was clearing grabbing on to the taxi. The poor taxi driver, i hope he reports them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He has been making a joke about it all day today. Your man was clearing grabbing on to the taxi. The poor taxi driver, i hope he reports them.
I hope he does! Dopey pricks probably cost him a nights earnings by the time he was finished with the cops

Reactions: 9
Anyone that thought that taxi incident was funny is an actual scum bag.
but then again thatā€™s the demographic that he appeals to. Making a huge joke out of it + photoshopping the pics into other different ones, then when someone points out where the car is he shouts he was trying to kill him, all the while not blurring out the taxis number etc... To be honest Iā€™d want to be like that taxi guy and run the fuckers over. Imagine acting like a prick and hanging on like that and I honestly donā€™t believe Conor didnā€™t know it was gonna happen. I do believe he didnā€™t think itā€™d end the way it did. But sure heā€™s loving the attention and engagement thanks to the suffering of his ā€œmateā€.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Anyone that thought that taxi incident was funny is an actual scum bag.
but then again thatā€™s the demographic that he appeals to. Making a huge joke out of it + photoshopping the pics into other different ones, then when someone points out where the car is he shouts he was trying to kill him, all the while not blurring out the taxis number etc... To be honest Iā€™d want to be like that taxi guy and run the fuckers over. Imagine acting like a prick and hanging on like that and I honestly donā€™t believe Conor didnā€™t know it was gonna happen. I do believe he didnā€™t think itā€™d end the way it did. But sure heā€™s loving the attention and engagement thanks to the suffering of his ā€œmateā€.
Yeah itā€™s proper vile behaviour off em. That Pete fella must be raging at how much of a prick Conor is being about it all too. I get making jokes and giving each other abuse over a ā€œfunnyā€ incident, but plastering it all over socials like that must be so demeaning and annoying. Not defending either of them though, he clearly was holding onto the taxi cause he was drunk and high as duck and he got what he deserved for it. I think everyone has had a drunken chat with a taxi driver and been turned away. Iā€™d like to think 99% of people arenā€™t stupid enough to try and hold on if theyā€™re driving away. So unless he really is that dumb, it was a poxy shite grab at a claim

Reactions: 8
The whole taxi situation just shows his immaturity the only ppl who find it funny or think the taxi man is in the wrong are his teenage followers. someone could have really needed an ambulance and these fool waste the services for a grazed knee

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The whole taxi situation just shows his immaturity the only ppl who find it funny or think the taxi man is in the wrong are his teenage followers. someone could have really needed an ambulance and these fool waste the services for a grazed knee
I agree with this. The only people laughing are 14 year old boys. Anyone with an ounce of cop on would realise it's wasting the time of emergency services. Emergency services that are already stretched.

Is Ellie 26 ? Christ I cannot imagine being with a man child at that age. Even when I was 18, 19 I would of struggled to be in a relationship with someone so childish.

Reactions: 12
Bet he drove all the way over there just to ambush her on her lunch for the gram! šŸ™„

also I really think Ellie is on par with an attitude like him, she just hides it well. She has more to lose than him so canā€™t be as free as him.

Reactions: 11
don't get girls like her who can't stand up to a fella and say why are you acting the bollocks? laughing away thinking it's gas while everyone else is so embarrased watching it. the whole family should have washed their hands with CR a long time ago. Such a lack of self-respect

Reactions: 16
Well that's not relevant or nice.
She is an absolute dog though. Imagine your sister crying her eyes out on a podcast having to stop recording until she composed herself over a person you continue to associate with unnecessarily. If she was crying on the pod, she was obviously crying at home as well.

Itā€™s Ellieā€™s ā€œexā€ thereā€™s no reason as to why Baboon Arse Lips should still be hanging around with her sisters toxic ex

Reactions: 36
She is an absolute dog though. Imagine your sister crying her eyes out on a podcast having to stop recording until she composed herself over a person you continue to associate with unnecessarily. If she was crying on the pod, she was obviously crying at home as well.

Itā€™s Ellieā€™s ā€œexā€ thereā€™s no reason as to why Baboon Arse Lips should still be hanging around with her sisters toxic ex
Agreed, even if the rumours of Ellie and Conor being back together and this being a stunt weā€™re true. Why would you be acting all pal-y with someone whoā€™s treated your sister like dog tit and roped her back in for another round.

Reactions: 21
Well that's not relevant or nice.
Well I guess I'm not a nice person so

šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒThank you, exactly

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.