Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to her latest podcast, she speaks about the bf directly before Conor, blows a serious amount of smoke up his ass saying how good he was, requested to follow him on the gram during the pod, thennnn mentioned how Dominique and her past lover got back together years later.. Cr must be fumin 🙈 turned on conors new pod for 3 minutes, had to turn it off. Was it recorded on a bleeping Nokia?

Skipped through the whole podcast he has out that's new at 15 sec intervals. eks name was not mentioned once so don't give them the views or plays

Reactions: 14
I’d say he hasn’t a clue what taxes he has to. The podcast is a joke. You can barely hear them.
Yeah aside from renting a house out, he definitely hasn’t a clue about taxes. He defo couldn’t be paying tax on any income he gets from brands he doesn’t seem like he has the braincells to figure it out
That being said I know a few people who have had paid work on Instagram and I actually wouldn’t say they’d have paid any tax either.
Can’t imagine avoiding tax and having to live with the worry you’ll get caught

Reactions: 4
So buys a house and remains living in his parents!? Hahaha this plank is thick, I tells ya that 🤣
Also, anyone check out the new yellow bus eatery? The father and daughter setup seems miles ahead in PR on their Tiktok anyways, answering to haters very maturely without actually acting like this pleb does. I wonder how Conor feels with this competition so close to the tit Box, in coolock factories

Reactions: 8
Not fully, he mentioned he’s is planning on buying a house in March and rent it out on the HAP scheme, that is guaranteed money. He’s and idiot, HAP only works when you tenant pays their portion of the rent. If it stops getting paid then the HAP portion is stopped. Imagine having him as your landlord, he’d treat you like tit.

He will have you working in the cock box, he hasn't a clue how much work and how stressful it can be being a landlord i am one . The tenant can stop paying as they have alot of rights, Turkey legs response would be you bash there heads in and throw them out well then your going to court and will lose hahaha he thinks he will just sit back and the rest will just fall into his lap . He is a donkey....

Reactions: 5
So buys a house and remains living in his parents!? Hahaha this plank is thick, I tells ya that 🤣
Also, anyone check out the new yellow bus eatery? The father and daughter setup seems miles ahead in PR on their Tiktok anyways, answering to haters very maturely without actually acting like this pleb does. I wonder how Conor feels with this competition so close to the tit Box, in coolock factories
He's been very very busy everyday, I'm delighted for them both they had a bit of a rocky start but they got there

Reactions: 3
Has the Horror not tried to run the yellow food bus down yet no? No doubt he's been on the beg to check out the competition but the Dad seems to have his head screwed on so probably seen thru the bleep and told him he doesn't need his "views"

Has the Horror not tried to run the yellow food bus down yet no? No doubt he's been on the beg to check out the competition but the Dad seems to have his head screwed on so probably seen thru the bleep and told him he doesn't need his "views"
The rat will probably get his army of teeny bopper s to target them on insta n tik tok

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think it's the height of laziness that Ellie only gets round to opening PR nearly a month after they were delivered and just does a one story *thanks* on it? I just think it's really ungrateful...

Reactions: 37
Does anyone think it's the height of laziness that Ellie only gets round to opening PR nearly a month after they were delivered and just does a one story *thanks* on it? I just think it's really ungrateful...
Remember when she was moaning about having to pay customs on some PR packages she gets 🤣🤣 you’re getting an entire makeup collection for free god forbid you pay the customs fee

Reactions: 15
Remember when she was moaning about having to pay customs on some PR packages she gets 🤣🤣 you’re getting an entire makeup collection for free god forbid you pay the customs fee
Literally an entire kit of Charlotte Tilsbury and she can just about muster a "thanks"

Reactions: 9
Where did he say this?

It always annoys me so much the way she leaves all her PR build up and then shows off about 15 different packages in the space of 5 minutes, just comes across as so ungrateful like she’s trying to get it out of the way as fast as possible, shows no interest in talking about the products

Reactions: 6
It always annoys me so much the way she leaves all her PR build up and then shows off about 15 different packages in the space of 5 minutes, just comes across as so ungrateful like she’s trying to get it out of the way as fast as possible, shows no interest in talking about the products
Then all the PR she doesn’t bother showing also, as not big enough a brand, not sure why brands waste their advertising on her TBH

Reactions: 2
Sorry if I missed it but is this bleep doing only fans and has he got his own podcast now? Brain dead bleep

• Haha
I’ve followed these since the beginning ! Absolutely delighted for them. Decent well balanced honest people! They take food safety and health standards seriously too. That horse box in coolock is filthy 🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I missed it but is this bleep doing only fans and has he got his own podcast now? Brain dead bleep
He went on a podcast recorded by a potatoe. He could have admitted to the murder of jfk and nobody would know

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
think he's joking about the OF, he reminds me of travellers with his sense of humour, not very clever or witty and just plain stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.