Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Taxi fella definitely not his mate. Looked up the taxi number on the app and he’s a Middle Aged man with an Arabic name. Conor doesn’t strike me as someone who has friends who don’t look like him i.e. Greasy, toe rag
Not his mate, I guarantee you his arsehole mate was getting lippy with the taxi guy. Why else would Conor be randomly recording his friend trying to get a taxi?
He saw it all kicking off - whipped his phone out. Arsehole mate thought he was Billy Big Bollix acting the big man, and he got a taste of his own medicine.

I just hope there's witnesses/dashcam footage of the abuse I've no doubt the taxi man was subjected to.

Also, just on a side note - anyone that takes a pic for Social Media whilst in an ambulance/receiving medical treatment is an embarrassment.
I'd say paramedics want to smash phones on the grounds when they see scruffs like Conor taking pics of them trying to do their work

• Heart
Reactions: 23

newtothis_25

He’s 1000% coked up to his eyeballs.
It’s obvious he’s not coping without Ellie now and she’s living it up and I’m happy for her all that dope done was drag her down to his scummy level.

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
So after what’s happened in the last few days and the discussion about how men treats women he decides to post a story on his business account of one of his staff talking about how her bum looks good in the jeans … scumbag behaviour

• Wow
  • Sick

User71983918

It seems she has such a good friend is Charleen who will help her meet new people like some of danos friends and help her build back up her confidence because she 100% deserves it

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
'She forgave me for everything' 🙄 If its about Ellie and its true, she deserves what she gets!!!
Oh she can say she forgives him now. When the honeymoon stage is back for the first few weeks... then the flashbacks happen. When the arguments return... when his phone beeps during the night and her eyes pop outta her head wondering who is texting him that late? Welcome back insecurities.
Stupid stupid girl.

Pacho

I truly believe when she finally got rid the main reason (aside from his constant cheating) was she wanted to settle down, get married & have children in the future and she knew he wasn't mature enough to do that. Why I say this is because since they broke up he is constantly putting up photos of him & babies/children be it his friends kids or 'fans' and then all of a sudden he's buying a house this year 🙄. I don't even think she sees anything wrong with the way he speaks to her. If she is back with him, I am sure her parents are really disappointed in her. I cannot imagine sitting watching my child marry someone who has hurt and degraded them that much, knowing there are & always will be calls in the middle of the night with them crying down the phone after finding out they cheated again. The girl has no self esteem. He made sure of that.

• Heart

user5748

Chatty Member
Eh how the fuck dare you! Im from and my family are from " council estate" and we are neither chav nor common. All went to college and all have good jobs. I could go on about many many friends from " nicer " areas who up much worse. Open your narrow mind you might learn something!
My god how naive and thick some of you are!! Its embarrassing! 😆😆
I agree with your point, and it’s the same situation for me, but I don’t think the person you’re quoting meant any harm with what they said? They didn’t invent the phrase chav or the negative connotations it has. They even said it doesn’t apply to ellie she just got lucky in her career.

And remember chav is british term. In Ireland living in council houses nowadays means nothing about your class, most of us know that, whereas in britain it still has the negative associations I think?

Cat23

Id take him over her any day at least with him what you see is what you get..she just comes across as hidden and sneaky. The bawling and crying on the podcast and she probably in contact with him the whole time. Nah she ain't all that innocent it's all a game to them both.

Reactions: 22

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Not a tax payer in sight 😂😂😂
Brian Lee needs to wake up, seriously. Them kids won't buy a salad. They'll buy a coffee with a fucking kinder bueno hanging out of it then head to McDonalds for a eurosaver.

He is doing serious brand damage to the image of chopped entertaining this charlatan. Only a matter of time that he will lose the current customer base he has.

Dublin is plagued with these cheeky little Canada Goose clad social media sods harassing ordinary folk and recording it for kicks. The last thing Lee should be doing is inviting them onto his premises. That's is CRs cohort of followers.

ontheroad13

Maybe he should of decided not to do the podcast instead of recording the whole thing and then deciding no I won't bother literally wasted the 2 lads time

ontheroad13

Charlene is no different she has cheated on Dano plenty of times. Seems fitting for that group, however what gets me is that they’re the first to cry on camera and expect sympathy. My bollix
I very much doubt she has ever cheated on dano.

cg32

She is an absolute dog though. Imagine your sister crying her eyes out on a podcast having to stop recording until she composed herself over a person you continue to associate with unnecessarily. If she was crying on the pod, she was obviously crying at home as well.

It’s Ellie’s “ex” there’s no reason as to why Baboon Arse Lips should still be hanging around with her sisters toxic ex
Agreed, even if the rumours of Ellie and Conor being back together and this being a stunt we’re true. Why would you be acting all pal-y with someone who’s treated your sister like dog shit and roped her back in for another round.

Reactions: 21

throwawaykid12

If Jodie Sherlock was anything like her surname, she’d do a bit of investigating and get the fuck out of there when she realises what a tool bag he is🤣

• Haha

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Conor promoting a dog breeder page with a cropped dog on it. It’s illegal to crop dogs, a mutilation and cruelty. Not the first time he’s promoted breeders with cropped dogs either.

• Angry
  • Sick