Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant get over this absolute tool thinking he's the wolf of Wall Street or some sort of big unique entrepreneur just for crushing up a few Tesco value Mars bars and stuffing them inside a hot chocolate and claiming its the best hot chocolate in ireland.

Not to mention the fact that he claims everything from the buddy cup is the best yet absolutely everything is bought in from different insta small time bakeries around Dublin hahahahaha can't you bake a simple cupcake yourself broooo nahhh?? Right so laaadds

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s such a scumbag, firming that girl in the gym cause she’s on her phone. Ehh you’re on yours too🙄 pretty sure there’s policies for filming strangers in the gym

Reactions: 11
He’s such a scumbag, firming that girl in the gym cause she’s on her phone. Ehh you’re on yours too🙄 pretty sure there’s policies for filming strangers in the gym
Submit a complaint to the gym about members being posted online

Reactions: 4
Think he knows her as he tagged her but it’s still not ok like. Why bother going gym if your diet is going to be shite

Filming himself driving the rented car. I’m
Tempted to report him to the guards and include a screen shot from his stories. It looks
Like he is crossing the white line in the centre of the road. The idiot forget to blur out the reg plate in his earlier stories.

Reactions: 11
I'd say all of Chris's wages would nearly be spent driving around the different coffee shops every day, why would you bother your arse. He literally drives around to film himself there and then leaves again without actually doing anything. Connor clearly giving him pointless instructions while he sits on his hole and Chris just follows blindly with zero brain cells to question why the duck am i doing this?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
of course she's hanging out with that muppet off first dates that deliberately embarrassed the country girl. she has a habit for clinging onto men that have no respect for women

Reactions: 6
i know the girl he was on first dates with she lives in my town. so embarrasssing. all ellie’s stories tonight are just cringe

Reactions: 3
Is Ellie a chav? The people she hangs out with are so questionable but I’m from Scotland so dunno if it differs in Ireland

also was bored so listened to her podcasts and she was saying how she’s addicted to vapes pahahaha

Reactions: 6
Is Conor not best pals with that whelo fella. He wasn’t even there last night and I vaguely remember him saying he’d be there a few weeks back.

Reactions: 1
Is Ellie a chav? The people she hangs out with are so questionable but I’m from Scotland so dunno if it differs in Ireland

also was bored so listened to her podcasts and she was saying how she’s addicted to vapes pahahaha
Yeah she is always has been, she just got lucky with inglot

I would say yeah she is a bit, shes quite common but her family clearly has some money like she isn’t coming from a very poor background.

Not trying to come off as a snooty prick just calling a spade a spade 😂

Reactions: 5

well chav stands for council houses and violence, i don't think she lives in a council house and I've never seen any violence from her or her family. just very low intelligence and got lucky from having an interest in a make-up style that was popular at the time

Reactions: 3
well chav stands for council houses and violence, i don't think she lives in a council house and I've never seen any violence from her or her family. just very low intelligence and got lucky from having an interest in a make-up style that was popular at the time
how did I never I know chav was an acronym , my minds blown

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I always thought it was council house vermin

Reactions: 1
So he is after getting a Range Rover off keary’s car store worth nearly 70 grand. Something seriously wrong with society and this country when a scumbag like him is driving around in a car like that. He keeps mentioning getting a mortgage this year aswell. I know so many hard working people earning 60 to 80 grand who can’t buy their own place because they are single.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.