Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Chris fella is a simpleton. He clearly idolises CR and wants to be flashy and have a Insta-career like him. Sad to see these kids be so easily led by the promise of an easy job, free stuff and the potential to grow their follower count. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
he thinks CR is his mate as well, going bowling with him the other day. CR thinks nothing of him and is laughing at him taking pittance money to stand in the cold every day selling coffee that tastes like arse while CR gets up at midday and watches Game of Thrones for the day

Reactions: 13
Hes going skiing with that Peter lad who looks like a man baby and laughs when conor says anything....

They are definitely going to ram a ski stick up each others bums

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if Leanne is on the buddy kip stories saying "happy bleeping Wednesday, come down for a bleeping coffee".... like imagine seeing that on insomnia or Starbucks social media šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ like what a farce

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Has anyone reached out to brian bruce lee yet? How he has gone into business with this gif beggars belief

Reactions: 2
'We have missed you oatly' could they not have ran down to any local supermarket and stocked up on it? Literally buy it twice a week for myself I'm confused why they're making it out to be a big deal

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m not sure if anyone listened to the girls podcast today but my heart genuinely broke for Ellie, she started crying answering one of the questionsšŸ„ŗ no matter what people may think of this girl she has been through the war with this idiot and deserves so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What was the question? I really am hoping sheā€™s done with him for good, heā€™s an absolute plonkers.

Reactions: 6
It was someone asking how you get over someone when you rethink all the good things theyā€™ve done even though thereā€™s alot more bad and she said she was crying at the table eating her breakfast thinking about that exact thing that morning :( it seems that she is completely done with him and I really donā€™t see her going near him again

Here is a link to the video of the podcast

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It was someone asking how you get over someone when you rethink all the good things theyā€™ve done even though thereā€™s alot more bad and she said she was crying at the table eating her breakfast thinking about that exact thing that morning :( it seems that she is completely done with him and I really donā€™t see her going near him again

Here is a link to the video of the podcast

Yea whatever you think of her, no one deserves this. I'd say her confidence is on the floor and has been for years. He was always taking the piss out of her, zooming in on unflattering moments, slagging her constantly etc. I pray she stays away. She seems to have a great relationship with her dad. She should focus on how her dad treats her & that's how every man should.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ah thatā€™s hard to watch.. my heart really goes out to her... even if you donā€™t like her/or agree with the stuff she has done or does... thatā€™s difficult place for anyone to be.. you couldnā€™t but have empathy for her.

Reactions: 16
Another buddy cup in the Ilac from Februaryā€¦ and he spells it ā€œillacā€

and his attempt at some sort of inspirational quote: ā€œthe growth is unstoppable along with the grindā€ šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” some ā€˜poetā€™ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not sure if anyone listened to the girls podcast today but my heart genuinely broke for Ellie, she started crying answering one of the questionsšŸ„ŗ no matter what people may think of this girl she has been through the war with this idiot and deserves so much better
Just came here to say this... I feel so sorry for her.. She genuinely wanted him to be the one and I think she gave him chance after chance. Hopefully she stays strong and sticks with the girls and doesn't look back.. What has she done to her face though. Looked very strange in the video she shared

Reactions: 14
I wonder did he share the song ā€œitā€™s over loveā€ after seeing the video of her upset laugh be on him when she finds someone better tosser

Reactions: 9
It seems she has such a good friend is Charleen who will help her meet new people like some of danos friends and help her build back up her confidence because she 100% deserves it

Reactions: 23
The latest video from Chris šŸ¤£ showing us step by step how he opens up the horse box every morning ! Iā€™ve watched it twice so far, hilarious. He has to be slightly simple minded šŸ¤£

The coffee entrepreneur taking over the world canā€™t even spell the name of the next location šŸ™„ itā€™s ilac centre Conor, you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The latest video from Chris šŸ¤£ showing us step by step how he opens up the horse box every morning ! Iā€™ve watched it twice so far, hilarious. He has to be slightly simple minded šŸ¤£

The coffee entrepreneur taking over the world canā€™t even spell the name of the next location šŸ™„ itā€™s ilac centre Conor, you idiot
The dirt of the machines aswell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.