Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name Buddybox sounds like something you’d come up with for your TY mini company 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another buddy cup in the Ilac from February… and he spells it “illac”

and his attempt at some sort of inspirational quote: “the growth is unstoppable along with the grind” 🤔🤔🤔 some ‘poet’ 🤣
Cause you’ll be ILL after one of his hot chocolates

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chris wiping his nose with his hand before sticking the stickers on to the cups one by one! Lovely!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think Ellie needs her own thread now guys ☺☺
Give her a thread when she does something worth talking about & not that absolute fail of a podcast.. I agree with taking her name out of the title, but she does duck all & is hardly worth her own thread?

Reactions: 5
Give her a thread when she does something worth talking about & not that absolute fail of a podcast.. I agree with taking her name out of the title, but she does duck all & is hardly worth her own thread?
If there was no Ellie, there wouldn’t be a need for a thread for Conor the irrelevant goat hahaha only reason he’s even known is because he’s a professional hanger off from her coat tails ✌🏽

Reactions: 12
Will probably get hung here but her podcast isn’t actually that bad. It’s no itgalz from the hay day but hey it’s not too bad

Reactions: 19
Why does he say #7 when howth is closed

Because he's a simpleton

So the new cock box is going to be in chopped again.... in the Ilac really just stupid at this stage at the start he actually had a horse trailer hes acting like he has bought & opened 7 horse trailers literally just sticking them in places nobody will get a coffee in only on the opening day that's it then just fades into the back round might aswell stick them in all the croppeds looking like that anyway , then has to pay Brian a percentage of sales wouldn't say its in there for free . Chris is like his mini me but taller will be used like a little puppet running around the cock boxs because only has 3 people working for him.

Turkey legs only did 3 hours of work yesterday he is definitely on the soical welfare he can't be making money for himself and paying staff doesn't add up.
He got his haircut today then took few videos and pictures up beside the cock box then goes to thr gym at 3pm.... same tit different day 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He’d sicken you 🤮.

Honestly felt for poor Ellie during the podcast, could’ve given her the biggest hug ever. Whether you like her or not (I do) that bleep has put her through the ringer.

I’d say he’s a large part of the reason why a lot of people maybe went off Ellie. Done nothing but try and drag her down to his level. Poor girl obviously thought he was the one, or rather wanted him to be.

I’m glad she has Charleen, I love their friendship. Charleen’s a great girl. Kind, thoughtful, ambitious & I think she’s really good for Ellie 💘 She seems like she would try and drum it into her that she deserves better and that’s a good thing, because no one else, not even her halfwit sister, seems to have tried to show her the light.

Caoimhe likely devastated she won’t see CR anymore 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tbh id rather get rid of Conor than Ellie from the thread. Every post about him on this thread is boring and repetitive it's the same shite every day. No offence to anyone talking about him cos it's not your fault he does duck all its just always the same stuff said.
They definitely need separate threads anyway I don't want to read about him anymore and I can't be the only one.
At least Ellie might get a bit more interesting now she's kicked him to the curb.

Reactions: 28
Is there a way to do a pole to vote on who wants to split the threads

Reactions: 2
Why is he promoting that running best if he is part owner of NO HaNDS IRELAND??? Had he falling out with Ellie’s pt?

Reactions: 1
Don't tell me he's promoting a new vest on the back of that poor girl killed running???? "Run safe vest"???

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Don't tell me he's promoting a new vest on the back of that poor girl killed running???? "Run safe vest"???
Seen that meself. It’s obviously directed towards people running in the dark but name is in very poor taste as it’s evident that not everyone can go out for a run safely

361AB648-5C9E-4E15-8B6B-632E967743DC.jpeg

Why is he posing like that 🤣🤣

2447DC0F-CB18-40D7-93DF-F5AF09557F18.jpeg

sorry for the multiple posts but is he seriously exploiting this man who has obvious learning disabilities? I hope he’s at least paying him and not just taking the Micky

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.