Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B00123

Thread title idea

Connie simmonds #4 freebies galore, she’s such a bore, get off your arse and do some chores

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

B00123

Oh fuck OFF with your ‘Mum life’ bullshit. Try never having a break from your kids, never seeing your parents and not being sent hundreds of parcels for free a month. Check your privilege you fucking twat

• Heart
Reactions: 15

DinosaursLayEggs

Her latest post has really irked me. Not saying Ricky shouldn’t help around the house but she is also home all day and allows it to get into that state... I hate chores as much as everyone else but at the end of the day, I just get on with it because I like living in a clean house. And that’s with a full time job!

Reactions: 12

B00123

‘Adding a pop of colour to an outfit’ putting on a denim shirt over black leggings and a black top isn’t a pop of colour 🤣😭 dead

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
She’s an absolute liability
The hypocrisy is disgusting. This is someone who has consistently failed to stick to the rules when it doesn’t suit her, who caught covid but couldn’t be bothered to isolate correctly so ended up infecting others and who claims to need a childcare bubble with her mum even though she doesn’t work. Personally I hope her engagement nosedives so much that she’s finished as an influencer because she couldn’t give a shit about anyone but herself.

Say What

Chatty Member
The self entitlement is obscene. Maybe if she did less ads and all the rest of it, people might engage a bit more? Has she considered the fact that people don’t have a lot of money now and all we’re getting is ads rammed down our throats from every avenue as these vultures continue to try and get us to part with what cash we have. Her content is beyond dull as well not to mention the fact that a lot of the stuff she plugs is expensive. The only person to blame for Connie’s shit engagement is Connie- not her audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

B00123

‘Tell me who I look like’

Erm, someone who’s abusing the childcare bubble rules and pretending they have a job? Is that an answer?

• Haha

Reallyreallyreally

Taking time off social media to focus on macie. Also known as mothers day means a big bash at the simmonds House with all her brothers because they are covid twats.

B00123

‘So many messages asking if I’m pregnant and I’m not but that’s not the point it’s so rude to ask you never know what struggles people are having be kind xoxo’

Lechat

VIP Member
My paid posts don’t get the love they should???

is she for real? No one has to like your ads Connie and your audience will decide whether your posts are worthy of engagement not you.

it’s like saying “My house hasn’t been valued at a million pounds like I feel it deserves” only worth what someone wants to pay for it!! She’s so dumb it’s infuriating.

Attachments

• Sick

Ontherunrun

I had given up on Connie tbh cos she was boring me to tears with the same old shit week in week out but the life coach announcement means I’ll stick around because what comedy. Imagine that bio: mum, author, nutritionist, influencer, home owner etc. etc. I’ve accomplished so much with my positive attitude it’s time to give back and help others. Gimme a serious break. Not sure I’ve heard of a 20 something life coach let alone one they sits on the sofa all day

• Haha

B00123

She has deleted it. She absolutely reads here. Hi Connie enjoy your free food which you could easily afford to buy but don’t because you’re shameless 👋

B00123

Do you know I was just about to jump off a bridge but then I thought...hang on... I’ve got some St Tropez in the cupboard! Cheered me right up! Fuck me she lives on another planet! Such an insult to anyone with mental health issues thinking there is a remedy as trivial as bloody fake tan

• Haha
  • Heart

SR9922

Sausages made her tummy hurt yesterday and here she is eating bacon today?!! Literally makes it up as she goes along.

• Haha

B00123

She really needs to shut the fuck up. ‘I’d always put up a fight anyway’ yes because I’m sure Sarah and the many other women killed by men have never bothered to fight for their lives. Fuck off Connie stop wading in on something just because you think it’s going to make you get more views.

Say What

Chatty Member
That latest post is another not so subtle dig from Connie because she blatantly reads these threads whilst taking a shot at Lydia Millen for those boots again. Connie hun, the difference between you & Lydia is that Lydia is honest. She knows her stuff is all expensive & specifically caters for her niche market. She isn’t trying to be an ordinary gal for the gram engagement, she’s just trying to influence her specific audience. Connie on the other hand, tries to make out she’s an ordinary gal whilst plugging expensive stuff and then gets annoyed when it gets no engagement because she’s unrelatable. Maybe she is the one who needs a break from social media because she has no continuity whatsoever.

frustrated

Connie's filmed Macie having a tantrum today. This doesn't sit easy with me. Her child has no privacy whatsoever, and Connie is just sitting there "talking" to her phone when Macie then wants her attention. I'm not surprised Macie kicks off, she's trying to get her mum's attention. I think Connie needs to realise that everything she does doesn't have to be uploaded to the internet.

Reactions: 10