Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sausages made her tummy hurt yesterday and here she is eating bacon today?!! Literally makes it up as she goes along.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t eat a pork sausage but beans and bacon will be fine 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs honestly think she’s got amnesia at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so obvious it’s part of a collab the amount of times she’s mentioned it now is beyond a joke! I really want someone to ask how come her family are fat if it’s part of her DNA/genes and she what bullshit answer she gives!
Exactly this! How can she blame genetics when her brother is fitter than fit and lean af!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All this alluding to pregnancy is driving me up the wall. “This looks like a pregnancy craving” nope, looks like jacket potato and beans to me, something I’d happily make myself for a quick lunch. No need to bring pregnancy into it unless you actually are pregnant

Reactions: 7
All this alluding to pregnancy is driving me up the wall. “This looks like a pregnancy craving” nope, looks like jacket potato and beans to me, something I’d happily make myself for a quick lunch. No need to bring pregnancy into it unless you actually are pregnant
And then we’ll get the post again because people will have asked her if she’s pregnant and her telling people they shouldn’t. Well stop pretending you might be for engagement you dopey cow

Reactions: 5
‘So many messages asking if I’m pregnant and I’m not but that’s not the point it’s so rude to ask you never know what struggles people are having be kind xoxo’

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine! Covid Connie telling that it’s ok I completely understand what you’re going through, my life is worse because my book is a complete cock up, my brothers are more successful than me and I can’t lose weight because my boyfriend is a feeder 😂
Surely this can be the next thread title with a bit of tweaking to create a rhyme!!

Ooooh i didnt know connie had a thread on here 😂
I went to school with her brothers and still speak to them now even, james, elliot and brad are all actually great guys real hard workers. She on the other hand has always been a bore and super whiney. i have never taken to her.
We might’ve attended the same school then! Small world I guess!

Last edited:
‘Craving salmon’ she’s desperate for us to think she’s preggers

Reactions: 3
There is no way she is a size 14 going off that underwear reel. I’m a 16 and I’d say she’s at least that. And before she accuses people of fat-ist there is no shame in any size you are but there is shame in misleading people about it.

I can’t be the only one who thinks when I see her screwing up her life publicly on Instagram, why doesn’t Bradley say something?! She works for him, he seems to have a better work ethic. Or Ricky who seems to hate Instagram?!

• Heart
Oh My God the washing pile that she’s been accumulating for weeks 😱 she clearly has far too many clothes if she’s not run out of clean clothes after not sorting her washing for weeks. Also, how does anyone live in that kind of chaos??

• Wow
Honest to god how does she have a degree? Her speech, written English and spelling is atrocious.

Reactions: 1
That washing is disgusting. How has she got space in a 2 bed flat to hoard 2 weeks worth of clean washing?! Absolute minger

Reactions: 2
That washing is disgusting. How has she got space in a 2 bed flat to hoard 2 weeks worth of clean washing?! Absolute minger
It’s crazy! I’m guilty of leaving my washing on the clothes horse for a week but that’s piles and piles! My house is a constant stream of washing, drying, washing drying etc but once I put a new wash on, I put the dry stuff away... like a normal person