Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has literally just shown us how stupid she is.
any course which involves dealing with peoples emotions needs more than 20 weeks training! And £3,500 I think not! Someone’s getting a good deal and it’s not her!

really Connie? Yet again trying to take a short cut and she will just fail. Same with her weight loss same with her nutritional diploma (which doesn’t make her a qualified nutritionist btw) and we’ve all seen the short cuts she takes as a mum. Taking macie to her mums so she can just sit around even more.

Reactions: 6
If I remember correctly this is the second time she’s accused couriers of stealing her parcels. How about use your brain Constance. Given the amount of parcels (undeclared gifts) you receive, it’s highly likely something will get lost in transit once in a while. Get off your high bleeping horse

Reactions: 5
If I remember correctly this is the second time she’s accused couriers of stealing her parcels. How about use your brain Constance. Given the amount of parcels (undeclared gifts) you receive, it’s highly likely something will get lost in transit once in a while. Get off your high bleeping horse
Exactly, so rude to blame the couriers who are just doing their job. Makes me so angry. Everything is delayed these days delivery times and confirmations have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, so rude to blame the couriers who are just doing their job. Makes me so angry. Everything is delayed these days delivery times and confirmations have to be taken with a grain of salt.
She has no idea how hard these couriers work. Some of them have to deliver 200 parcels a day just earn enough to survive. Some of the less reputable courier companies simply sack their staff for any allegation of theft even if there’s no evidence to support it. COVID has made their lives much harder- volume of deliveries has sky rocketed so next day delivery or estimations simply mean nothing now. My regular DPD guy works 12-14hrs most days delivering non stop and is tit scared of complaints because he fears being sacked and that would mean ruin for him. Connie is a selfish privileged cow, she could cost someone their livelihood making unsubstantiated accusations like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has no idea how hard these couriers work. Some of them have to deliver 200 parcels a day just earn enough to survive. Some of the less reputable courier companies simply sack their staff for any allegation of theft even if there’s no evidence to support it. COVID has made their lives much harder- volume of deliveries has sky rocketed so next day delivery or estimations simply mean nothing now. My regular DPD guy works 12-14hrs most days delivering non stop and is tit scared of complaints because he fears being sacked and that would mean ruin for him. Connie is a selfish privileged cow, she could cost someone their livelihood making unsubstantiated accusations like that.
Exactly, it is the company not the couriers, they are just trying to earn an honest living. Not sitting at home whinging they can't get any work done yet can afford to travel 1 hour round trip for 'childcare' to be able to make advertisement. Record your podcast in the evening when Macie is in bed, people are working flexible hours these days, especially these 'influencers'.

Reactions: 1
Oh poor Connie thinks it is her job to call out other people for not doing their jobs. I find that really hard to deal with as she should just stick to her usp like Brad and not jump from topic to topic.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s hoping she’ll get them the sack and then she’ll get extra clients for her inspirational life coaching....get these poor people back on track 🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh duck OFF with your ‘Mum life’ bullshit. Try never having a break from your kids, never seeing your parents and not being sent hundreds of parcels for free a month. Check your privilege you bleeping twit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We knew it! That Symprove she was saying the dietician said would be amazing for her, is now tagged as gifted and she has a discount code! It’s all a massive marketing ploy. Obviously that dietician person is making money and so is Connie so they are in it together. It’s interesting that dietician has hardly any followers. Makes me think they’re already friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We knew it! That Symprove she was saying the dietician said would be amazing for her, is now tagged as gifted and she has a discount code! It’s all a massive marketing ploy. Obviously that dietician person is making money and so is Connie so they are in it together. It’s interesting that dietician has hardly any followers. Makes me think they’re already friends.
Funny really isn’t it. Just because it isn’t marked as “Slim Tea” or whatever else she hates that’s acceptable? When the reality is she’s doing an ad and therefore makes her no different to the “fad diets” she claims to despise

That is really interesting, I follow the The Gut Health Doctor and she is so against Symprove she has done some really interesting posts on it and actually has named and shamed them.

Reactions: 4
That is really interesting, I follow the The Gut Health Doctor and she is so against Symprove she has done some really interesting posts on it and actually has named and shamed them.
You’re right, a lot of medical professionals have slammed it. Connie is all about the money and this is why she is not authentic, believable or trustworthy to her followers. The direct evidence is clear for all to see through her lack of engagement. The number of followers she has and she gets hardly any comments on any Ads. Says it all.

Reactions: 5
Her life coaching will just be:
- you need to prioritise your physical health... try Bradley’s platform
- an improved smile will help your confidence and public speaking... try my dentist friend
- nutrition is key... try my meal plan, I have a diploma y’know and try this marks and Spencer PR meal.
And bla bla bla.

She got it sent to her she’s ago and tried it for about 2 days and then didn’t hear anything about it
I remember because it pissed me right off at the time as I was taking it and I really grudge paying £50 a month if even a penny of that is going into her pocket (or any influencer to be fair). I actually cancelled my subscription and when they asked why I told them I didn’t appreciate paying full price when influencers are getting it for free and then never actually use it. They’re response was we need to get our product out there. I wrote back saying if the product was everything they claimed it would sell itself...they didn’t respond to that
It’s got a really short shelf life so she’s obviously had to get a new 12 week course from them (£150)...shame they didn’t check if she bothered to use the first one🙄
Save your money folks if feel no different having stopped it 😂

Her life coaching will just be:
- you need to prioritise your physical health... try Bradley’s platform
- an improved smile will help your confidence and public speaking... try my dentist friend
- nutrition is key... try my meal plan, I have a diploma y’know and try this marks and Spencer PR meal.
And bla bla bla.
You forgot and you’ll needs a nutrition DNA test so try my nutritionist friend

Reactions: 4
Moved shampoo brands again now someone's offered her a freebie. What normal person uses 8 fake tans and 22 hair brands 🤣

Ahh another day, another con from Connie. I take no pleasure in the accuracy us Tattlers had about Connie’s latest health/nutrition kick but it was very blatantly an attempted money spinner. Connie does not give a tit about her audience, she is only about earning money even if it means getting already skint people to part with the cash they barely have. Absolutely shameful.

She blocked my sister for calling her out on the couriers. Connie told her it sounded like she was a courier the way she was defended them, and got really aggressive with her, telling her she that her job is not to defend herself on her own platform. Connie believes that Royal Mail and Courier companies should just do their job properly. I mean seriously Connie, if you are going to accuse people of stealing, with no evidence expect to be called out on it. I was surprised at how defensive and aggressive Connie was towards her.

• Wow
  • Heart