Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on to say the same thing. Captioned 'Was lucky to have met you' by her own admission she met her once, at that bbq at Bradley's, hardly enough time to get to know someone.
It’s the lowest of low grabs for engagement. If they knew her so well where were they when she was struggling? Nothing more than hangers on

Reactions: 6
I met her once, the circumstances of which I won’t reveal because 1) she’s dead, let her family and real friends grieve in peace and they don’t need desperate hangers on bringing tit up and 2) I’m not so desperate for engagement from strangers that I’ll stoop that low....

So Connie now may have miscarried (for engagement)? This is just so shameless my days! I was impressed to see her actually engaging with Macie in some learning even if all for the gram but then saw it’s just an ad! 🙄
I thought the same thing - ‘wow she is actually engaging with her child and not moaning about her for once’ ... then saw it was an Ad! Connie shouldn’t have any more children as Macie doesn’t make her happy. Never ever heard of a mother moan about their child as much as she does. Poor Macie. Plenty of followers who are desperate for kids and you have her being ungrateful for the one she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
‘Tell me who I look like’

Erm, someone who’s abusing the childcare bubble rules and pretending they have a job? Is that an answer?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Tell me who I look like’

Erm, someone who’s abusing the childcare bubble rules and pretending they have a job? Is that an answer?
Came to say the same! She’s taking the piss out of the bubble to a new level today by actually working from her mums house! And this is from someone who consistently moans about the restrictions but only ever helps to make the problem worse!! I’m not even going to START on that prawn rice concoction which is really just a combination of packet food and can’t even be classed as cooking. Personally I feel Connie should just piss off today.

Reactions: 9
Why does she say ‘I done’ all the time drives me mad, it’s ‘I did’ it’s beyond me why her manager/ friends / family don’t correct her, it’s basic english.

Why does she say ‘I done’ all the time drives me mad, it’s ‘I did’ it’s beyond me why her manager/ friends / family don’t correct her, it’s basic english.
She’s trying to be trendy, it’s what the kids say....drives me insane, it doesn’t make you look cool, just stupid

Reactions: 3
So Connie had a normal working day as a mum but had child support and is shattered?? That woman needs to get a grip. Lots of people do that and more every single day..

Reactions: 9
I feel like screaming at her!!!! The rules are you drop your child off and go to work not enter the house!!!!! FFS

Reactions: 4
I feel like screaming at her!!!! The rules are you drop your child off and go to work not enter the house!!!!! FFS
I honestly feel like crying. I’ve not seen my parents now for almost 4 months. I’ve basically not seen my other relatives for at least 6 months if not longer. How is she allowed to take the piss and use a childcare bubble when she doesn’t actually work, isn’t a keyworker and then goes into the house. I hope she gets caught eventually because she has the audacity to moan about this situation but has done everything to not help. She really needs to piss off.

She's already passed covid round her whole family so she'll think she's immune from having to stay away from them now

Reactions: 5
why is she just rewording common phrases and passing them off as her own? Also Connie don’t make me laugh, you’re about as domesticated as a bleeping snail! Have you seen the state of your home? 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
So all those supplements she said were amazing, give her energy etc etc obviously did nothing so she’s ‘investing’ (clever use of language there, not said paying but can’t imagine she put her fake tanned stained hand in her pocket) in DNA nutrition analysis...she really is full of tit isn’t she

So all those supplements she said were amazing, give her energy etc etc obviously did nothing so she’s ‘investing’ (clever use of language there, not said paying but can’t imagine she put her fake tanned stained hand in her pocket) in DNA nutrition analysis...she really is full of tit isn’t she
It’s funny how she doesn’t want to say what the results are and she’s now blaming her genes for weight issues. When is she going to accept that her lifestyle and eating habits are to blame? She just wants more people to speculate she’s pregnant for the engagement.

Right so going by the latest story Connie has been gifted a DNA nutrition test which is what she’s basing her latest health related announcement which means....there is NOTHING wrong with her! Connie hun, try moving more and eating less because all you do is sit on your backside moaning (and obviously eating!)

It’s funny how she doesn’t want to say what the results are and she’s now blaming her genes for weight issues. When is she going to accept that her lifestyle and eating habits are to blame? She just wants more people to speculate she’s pregnant for the engagement.
Blaming her genes when the rest of her family are a normal weight, her mum is tiny, I don’t remember thinking her dad looked over weight and her brothers.... well they aren’t exactly struggling to loose weight either, what a load of crap!

Blaming her genes when the rest of her family are a normal weight, her mum is tiny, I don’t remember thinking her dad looked over weight and her brothers.... well they aren’t exactly struggling to loose weight either, what a load of crap!
Totes agree.

Any posts of the granny, her mum, the aunts, shows they are all really slimline. The brothers are sporty and also slimline. She seriously can’t blame genes.
Herself and Ricky are lazy as I’d say eating calorific treats. The state of the house and the food posts proves that.

Seriously her written English is so poor! Twice she’s written “can’t rid of them” in relation to stretch marks which makes NO sense whatsoever! How does she have a degree? Also attacking someone who commented on the post tagging her in a scrub for her stretch marks just shows how much of a mean girl she is. Clearly Connie can’t read because the person did not write the scrub would get rid of her stretch marks and if anything they were trying to be kind because most people hate their stretch marks but don’t want to admit it. I don’t like this screenshot approach to call people’s comments out because they don’t fit the influencers narrative. It’s nasty, bitchy and encourages the sheep to start hating the commenter.

Attachments

The irony of a being kind meme posted after she has just been rude to someone who didn’t cause her any malice! Connie ended her reply with a rude attitude (end of?!) This lockdown has been a real eye opener to the see the real Connie. I don’t care how many times she waffles on about being kind. She is a bully if someone doesn’t agree with her stance.