Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many items not marked as ad/gifted. The ASA don’t give a tit I’ve given up reporting her....
Keep doing it... she wants you to give up!

Wow, those blotchy brown knuckles and then white patch on the hand... whilst she is advertising... TANNING PRODUCTS!! Jeez, you’re not the right advert.

Reactions: 4
You can be ok one minute and feel low the next and this fake tan is great at making you feel better. Funny that, can’t remember the last time the doctor prescribed a good dose of fake tan. She’s so bleeping shallow.

Reactions: 7
Fake tan to feel better? She wants to learn to apply it to her hands properly before chatting such total s**t. And what was with the makeup look? Was it deliberately crap as it was affordable products? I’m confused, it looked fairly awful? And the before and after picture of the teeth - which is before and which is after 😂 I could only tell because of the whitening.

• Haha
Do you know I was just about to jump off a bridge but then I thought...hang on... I’ve got some St Tropez in the cupboard! Cheered me right up! duck me she lives on another planet! Such an insult to anyone with mental health issues thinking there is a remedy as trivial as bloody fake tan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe Connie has palmed her kid off to make this absolute shite content
If this was her idea of a working day then it says everything anyone needs to know about Connie. I watched the fake tan instant pick me up in disbelief. Does Connie really think people have the disposable income to buy this in the first place and does she really think having some crap tan will distract people from the lack of employment, money not to mention the rising number of people dying. Her head is so far up her backside it’s unreal

Least her grandparents got the vaccine with all her hawking around! Brads had it posted yesterday.

Reactions: 1
DD2079C1-8D61-415B-9E08-76477AE00D00.jpeg
What you mean here Connie is that you were gifted the rose gold one, sold it (not GAVE it to an expectant mummy 🤣🙄) and then were gifted this new one. She’s so sneaky with her wording all the time! Admit you don’t pay for things you lazy beg

Reactions: 8
View attachment 380407What you mean here Connie is that you were gifted the rose gold one, sold it (not GAVE it to an expectant mummy 🤣🙄) and then were gifted this new one. She’s so sneaky with her wording all the time! Admit you don’t pay for things you lazy beg
I was just coming on to have a moan about this! Why gift her a pram for her to then sell it, then gift her the exact same pram in a different colour. This angers me so much! I remember her trying to sell it she was asking people to dm her with offers 😡

The new pram (which is suitable from birth) looks cheap and horrible looking. it’s £850 which we all know has been gifted. The previous pram was £1,400.

Having experienced being a new mother, I can tell you firsthand that you only buy ONE pram due to how expensive they are and the fact you only need ONE and then once they get to Macie’s age, most relatable parents would buy a pushchair at £40-£60 as the kid is walking around by then and they can get in and out themselves.

The latest pram is for a newborn and Macie is already much too big and won’t get hardly any use out of it. Plus Connie has a THIRD pram which is the one she went for a jog with ONCE.

So wasteful. Greta T would not be impressed.

Yep exactly. When your kids get to 2 years old you bung them in a cheaper stroller not another version of a newborn travel system 🙄

Reactions: 3
I just find it so disappointing that she tried to make out that she gifted the other pram when she was touting it for sale on the sly just a few weeks ago. She’s blatantly sold it and been given another one which is just unspeakable really. The only charity thing she’s done was those poor quality T-shirt’s which she would have earned from. I never see her donating stuff or even selling stuff and giving the proceeds to charity. I give away 90% of my unwanted things to charity and try to buy there where I can.

Reactions: 6
It’s so disingenuous, wording it so it looks like it’s been given away.....
Also her latest reel....drug store make up look....we are not American, I do not know anyone that calls it a drug store 🙄

I just find it so disappointing that she tried to make out that she gifted the other pram when she was touting it for sale on the sly just a few weeks ago. She’s blatantly sold it and been given another one which is just unspeakable really. The only charity thing she’s done was those poor quality T-shirt’s which she would have earned from. I never see her donating stuff or even selling stuff and giving the proceeds to charity. I give away 90% of my unwanted things to charity and try to buy there where I can.
Remember when she’d put those scabby trainers on droop. Again no charity she just sold her unwanted clothes

Reactions: 3
It’s so disingenuous, wording it so it looks like it’s been given away.....
Also her latest reel....drug store make up look....we are not American, I do not know anyone that calls it a drug store 🙄
This bugs me a lot. So many British influencers calling it a drug store. No it’s Boots or Superdrug and they are called high street brands! They would never say “oh I’m off to the drug store” so why copy it from across the pond?

Reactions: 2